Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I don't like that I can't get the best items without some investment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    What great did you buy at 21 that cost 2000 plat???

They were demonlord will sets and dark potency, with best ring and necklace (don't remember name. Me and for my wife, so two sets. And of course some pets, like malisons.
    At the time, demonlord costed about 300k/600k.

I guess people have different opinions. =)
    What I don't like is that I have to spend my money on luck-based chest which is pink box to get the best item.. well. Some people like it that way. But I don't. I would like to get something worthy as much as I pay.
    If glacian and mythic helm costed 1000 plats, and if I did want them, I would rather buy it spending 1000 plats than open 100 chest to see if I am lucky.
    I hope my purchase to have it's value.
    And lvl cap ruins it. Like I said I thought lv21 was permanent cap, so spend so much money on there to play elite and pvp better. But now it's gone and I need to do it again. (And I didn't this time.)

And this is why +20 of my guild members left this game and I have to close my guild. They got frustrated that they have to lvling again and what they bought became worthless.

And i think people who spend more money should enjoy more benefits. That's the Sts' business, and how we support them while have more fun. I don't understand why people say it is not supposed to be.
    Of course STS have to make the game playable and enjoyable without them too, which means elite golden chest should give same opportunities to get those items and provide good basic pets and items to use.

You don't want to spend money, farm chest and be lucky.
    But why I have to be lucky while I spend my money too? This is my point.
    I am not buying an item, but I have to buy a chance to get an item. Feels like gambling.

(I know right now pink box is easier to get than elite golden. And that's why I have to be lucky. So I want this box to be real rare and give better loot as we have to spend money on it.)
    Last edited by Excuses; 04-03-2013 at 10:51 AM.