Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im lagging badly, anyone else lagging?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Ok as some of you know, these threads make me cringe. Pvpers like me, Bglir, and a couple of others have never even seen green ping, other than on forums screenshots. Since 2011 i've been playing at average red-blank ping with 500 on happy days. So...the guy with 89 ping...don't..complain about your lag ever again.
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

I come from a land that AT&T forgot . Cable won't come out here and satellite is to expensive. So I just deal with the 3 bars of edge service and play a lot when I'm in town and work breaks. I'm the ping master ! That's the main reason I don't pvp or ctf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well I dont know how to word this perfectly but I'll try.

So its not that I'm lagging, its that I'm ping spiking horribley. I think lagging is UN-smooth gameplay, to where ping spiking is where everything just stops. Its really unplayable. Everything pauses for a few seconds, (about 5 or 9) then starts back up, but usually when it starts back up your dead, if your in a pvp game, or high level dungeon.

Im curious to know if anyones ping spiking at this very moment. I just logged on again to find it ping spiking just like yesterday. Idk it seems like its just me, but when I was battling someone awhile ago, it spiked about 4 seconds, I won and the other person lossed, and he said that he lagged. Well it was my first time beating him after numerous of losses to him, so I'm just curious if its the servers possibly thats causing the spikes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Facepook View Post
    Im lagging and I have 89 ping, it always starts around 3:00 pm when the ping spiking occurs. Anyone else lagging?
    Name:  1365000472585.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  600.3 KB

Seriously buddy?? Others outside usa are suffering much more worst than your two digit ping, I never seen two digit ping even a green one.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post
    Name:  1365000472585.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  600.3 KB

Seriously buddy?? Others outside usa are suffering much more worst than your two digit ping, I never seen two digit ping even a green one.
    You guys might not be getting it by I do because I too am a victim of this spiking. Were not experiencing high ping, we're experiencing no ping at all which is like inifinite ping. Try playing where its like every 5 seconds where your not able to use any of your skills at all, because your ping just dissappears, its really annoying

Theres a thread in the bug section about this too:/

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Come out here to Afghanistan, where I'll never even see yellow. I can't even do the bunny quest the lag is so bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    Ok as some of you know, these threads make me cringe. Pvpers like me, Bglir, and a couple of others have never even seen green ping, other than on forums screenshots. Since 2011 i've been playing at average red-blank ping with 500 on happy days. So...the guy with 89 ping...don't..complain about your lag ever again.
    You make a point but honestly bro it's not completely valid.

Having, myself, moved from South Korea where, on a good day, I'd have about 350-450 ping, to the states where I'm generally 80-120 ping, I can attest to the fact that there isn't much difference. Why? Because your ridiculous ping will even lag! Lol it will say I have some low amount of ping but it's clear that the game is lagging, or even frozen at times.

Honestly, it's not about the ping, it's about the spikes. Ping can be adapted to whereas spikes can't. Recently, as the op I believe was trying to say, there have been a lot more spikes. Ping isn't really the issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks the Thbedtbird and MightyMicah, thats what I was trying to say, but I'm not much of a good explainer, you guys get it:-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I just read a few reviews from the google play store for pocket legends, and it seems alot of people are having disconnection and ping spiking issues