Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grazier07 View Post
    Seriously rogue balanced?? Defense with almost near to tanks.. 800-900 full eqpmt with dogde near tp almost 30% with just different about 100 def to tanks?? Really?? Well lets just say tanks definately deserved higher def.. ok fine rogues and mage with highger dps/dmg.. but might consider lower their def though.. to let say 500-600?? Then I will consider pvp balanced.. its my though maybe wrong or maybe if u are good enough to think wise because rouges nowadays can tank 2 top warrior easily and kill em.. just nonsense armor..
    Yep def almost near to tanks with full equipments. but not all rogue have a gold to buy it or plat. Lets say you have hp that can increase until 5k while we doesnt have any buff skill like that. . You have invulnerability skill upgrade with matching regen , we dont have invulnerability but we have a regen in a short period. You have axe throw that can debuff us and the crit stack will lost, we dont have. you have a stunning skill that has a great chance while us have low which on charging normal attack. The thing that we have common is lack of mana. once we run out one will die for sure.

making us 500 - 600 def o.O oh my we are dead meat on it. 2 war vs 1 rogue? maybe it just happen that the 2 war doesnt have a good gear and the rogue has.

Conclusion : i think the balanced will happen on lvl 36 cap which all of us have arcane weapon. but since all of arcane and mythic will be hard to get.
    Last edited by SkyDagger; 04-05-2013 at 06:30 AM.