Page 201 of 204 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystirch View Post
    I'm getting there
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to the nr. of posts made in this thread and not his post count

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's referring to the nr. of posts made in this thread and not his post count
    Lol, I see. Well if Ik him well enough he is referring to both

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roastednuts View Post
    Woah that was some really good info!! Thanks a lot mate, btw do u have a tank? I was thinking of getting T1 4/6 violent and 2/6 defender OR T1 4/6 defender and 2/6 violent to start out as a tank, my focus would be, able to tank boss(the Mage can CC the mobs). I was thinking a kinda of hybrid warrior that would be able to tank boss and dish our some dmg and to be able to fair well in pvp.

I've read up on a lot of guides, but hybrid gear selection was seldom or never mention. I've also tried out talent calculator if I want to get CS(which I planned to) I won't have enough points to get sonic wave to silence mages in pvp.

Any take or suggestions would really help me out a lot here
    i didnt have a tank, i played monk and mage. so i cant really help you. many tanks mix up violent with defender, but always depending on the dungeon, personal skills etc. at begin i wouldnt do more than 2 pieces of violent. while u farm rkl, there will also drop violent stuff, so u will get all fast enough. more violent=> easier to hold agro, but more squishy. mayb u talk to experient tanks in game, but everyone will tell u something different also the talent tree build is something personal. i know ppl wich changed it 30x to find their best setup. just play, figure ur problems, rebuild char, retry....etcetc.
    pay attention on tank guides (especially those from a player called Colby), some tanks used to have a very high dmg setup, but they always used to play with awesome monks and thought they r good, but its not so easy as they think it is....
    always check gear of everyone before u enter a dungeon, and adapt to them.
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    sheeeesh.... 2H tank is very squishy and only very good warri-players paired with good monks can handle it. i used to heal some 2H tanks, but it was hard and a wipe is just 1 little fail away even with shield u get hitted very hard. some shields looks cool and u can use "shield slap" to hold agro.
    The DD-warri is good in doing damage, its only harder to find groups,bcz DDs like mages or rangers are always enough around.

Loot: thats a good point. yeah, all players have to give up rolling if the item is not for their class. so, always before entering a dungeon, speak about the loot u need (especially essences wich everyone wants) and try to play only with guild or friends, there r always some ninjas around... or do "leader loot", so the lead of the group decides who becomes the drop. but anyway, ninjas are known soon and noone wants to play with them again, so just be fair and the others will be fair to you.

lf tank etl gtg => Looking for a tank for the dungeon Eristars Temple Legendary Mode, game to go. Means the game will start after a Tank joined the group
    lf dps etl gtg => the same, they need a DD instead a tank

I would suggest u to:
    - reach lvl 60
    - reach master of ur profession (wich will be blacksmithing)
    - buy 6 pieces of the rune gear
    - look for a good guild
    - watch video guides of RKL (Relic Key) and try to memorize the sequenzes of the spawning mobs
    - try to farm with ur guild RKL and dont be afraid to say ur a noob, bcz the bosses there will kick ur ***, random groups will flame u xD
    - after proceed to KPL, then ETL, then GSL etc..
    i didnt have a tank, i played monk and mage. so i cant really help you. many tanks mix up violent with defender, but always depending on the dungeon, personal skills etc. at begin i wouldnt do more than 2 pieces of violent. while u farm rkl, there will also drop violent stuff, so u will get all fast enough. more violent=> easier to hold agro, but more squishy. mayb u talk to experient tanks in game, but everyone will tell u something different also the talent tree build is something personal. i know ppl wich changed it 30x to find their best setup. just play, figure ur problems, rebuild char, retry....etcetc.
    pay attention on tank guides (especially those from a player called Colby), some tanks used to have a very high dmg setup, but they always used to play with awesome monks and thought they r good, but its not so easy as they think it is....
    always check gear of everyone before u enter a dungeon, and adapt to them.
    Thanks for the tips and replies, really appreciate it I'll work my to lvl60 for now and meanwhile trial and error to see what I want and what I can get for my tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

@Riccits; I see you played a monk. By chance was it a divine monk? That is what I'm working on making as you probably have noticed. Any tips for me? Being the Healer is not an easy task and I was wondering if you have any secrets

-Vys
    Btw I'm lvl36 now. Working to get to 40 in a day or two.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

@Riccits; I see you played a monk. By chance was it a divine monk? That is what I'm working on making as you probably have noticed. Any tips for me? Being the Healer is not an easy task and I was wondering if you have any secrets

-Vys
    Btw I'm lvl36 now. Working to get to 40 in a day or two.
    consider that all what i wrote in this thread has status 2012. actually i dont know if gameloft made any hardcore changes^^

as monk u practically will play 90% divine only, mili monks have several mana problems but can do huge burst dmg. but no divine monk wants to hava a mili monk in group, except its a good friend and u spoke before about the loot. mili monks are only awesome good if they wear full epic set with 2 epic claws and epic trinkets.

u have the hardest job of all by healing tank and the rest. there arent much tricks, i had a super talent build i remember^^ and u must be very fast and act preventive. u must practice dungeons and figure urself when to use wich spell, especially when to use "prayer of pure faith"^^ if u fail there, the group will wipe 100%. use whise ur mana, buy enough mana pots and keep "divine breath" on cooldown.
    if ur good, all will appreciate u and invite u always to a group. that is what i liked so much in O&C, u gain respect of the other players for ur playing skills, not the money u spend in the game!! if ur bad, u will be flamed badly and the reason for a wipe is always the monk xD

once ur 60 u will have more specific questions wich i will gladly try to answer (sorry for my bad english)
    and many more....

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Lol, I see. Well if Ik him well enough he is referring to both
    Yes indeed I was actually referring to the thread , but vys post count is almost at 4k as well.

That awkward moment when a random unknown guy who has nothing to do with OnC (yet) writes in here with size 1.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

consider that all what i wrote in this thread has status 2012. actually i dont know if gameloft made any hardcore changes^^

as monk u practically will play 90% divine only, mili monks have several mana problems but can do huge burst dmg. but no divine monk wants to hava a mili monk in group, except its a good friend and u spoke before about the loot. mili monks are only awesome good if they wear full epic set with 2 epic claws and epic trinkets.

u have the hardest job of all by healing tank and the rest. there arent much tricks, i had a super talent build i remember^^ and u must be very fast and act preventive. u must practice dungeons and figure urself when to use wich spell, especially when to use "prayer of pure faith"^^ if u fail there, the group will wipe 100%. use whise ur mana, buy enough mana pots and keep "divine breath" on cooldown.
    if ur good, all will appreciate u and invite u always to a group. that is what i liked so much in O&C, u gain respect of the other players for ur playing skills, not the money u spend in the game!! if ur bad, u will be flamed badly and the reason for a wipe is always the monk xD

once ur 60 u will have more specific questions wich i will gladly try to answer (sorry for my bad english)
    Yah I have been learning in dungeons. Keeping the dpsers alive is very challenging, as for mana I end up rotating DB and mana pots for the bosses. And eating after mobs. The tank is easier to keep alive and yet gets the most attention from me. And then I also have to watch my own life... When m life is down as well as the tanks I end up rotating: Rapid Heal to me -> Divine Light to tank -> RH to me -> DL to tank. Is that a good way to?

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    (yet)
    +1

I hope your on iOS...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vystrich

+1

I hope your on iOS...
    Not yet . *hides*
    Working on it and hoping that they'll merge Androids an Apple servers soon (which what i heard will happen soon (?)

Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Not yet . *hides*
    Working on it and hoping that they'll merge Androids an Apple servers soon (which what i heard will happen soon (?)
    Yah it's a rumor. But if it comes true there will be a real nice group of awesome STS forumers to play together. But then again there is a lvl70 cap raise coming to IOS, not android... So I'm not sure...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vystirch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Yah it's a rumor. But if it comes true there will be a real nice group of awesome STS forumers to play together. But then again there is a lvl70 cap raise coming to IOS, not android... So I'm not sure...
    Ahh alright , let's hope they'll do it.

Whoa lvl 70 already , would i miss something important (lvl 60 Elite item etc.) if i join at this cap then ?

Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Ahh alright , let's hope they'll do it.

Whoa lvl 70 already , would i miss something important (lvl 60 Elite item etc.) if i join at this cap then ?
    No not rly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Yah I have been learning in dungeons. Keeping the dpsers alive is very challenging, as for mana I end up rotating DB and mana pots for the bosses. And eating after mobs. The tank is easier to keep alive and yet gets the most attention from me. And then I also have to watch my own life... When m life is down as well as the tanks I end up rotating: Rapid Heal to me -> Divine Light to tank -> RH to me -> DL to tank. Is that a good way to?

+1

I hope your on iOS...
    normally the DDs shoudnt be that hard to keep alive, if its so, they do something wrong. ya the own life sometimes gets the less attention xD
    yes u have to set some talents (cant remember right now) where u get after each RH a buff where DL is faster to cast and cost lesser mana, and after DL u get a buff for the RL after. So u just do DL=>RL=>DL=>RL....etc. doenst matter on who, just follow this rotation.
    can u post a link of a talent tree calculator? so ill try to remake my build^^
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

Here is one, I input my current build at lvl38:
    http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...00&version=1.1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Urca is the best player on Star Legends maybe best male

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You what would be perfect, if this game had the community and amount of content updates that STS provides while keeping with its awesome formula of gameplay and exploring.

name == KAZILLO // status?* >offline< **time.approx "awhile"
    rebooting. . . .
    *status?* >online<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Name:  img20130405205438.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  201.0 KB

But then again it was there since like the beginning of the release...

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lalarie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

^^ well hopefully it's true. Maybe that is why they are holding off the IOS cap raise...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Why do I even look at this thread, I can't even get stupid O&C to download xD...

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    301 Posts

It certainly takes a good while to, especially if your Internet isn't very fast.