Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
You know how many times I see you write this yet I can quote you numerous times doing the EXACT same thing.
Ive left the word "Eleven" on at least eleven different threads by now. The difference is I know when my posts are non constructive, and it's generally intentional. I point out his post because obviously he doesnt understand that this thread is discussion of PL, and even if it is in the wrong forum, this is the perfect forum to post wrongly into. General discussion covers everything, so by even saying PL in his thread, the title is properly placed. As far as being constructive, the thread showed me a couple cool glitches, which is constructive enough to not be in violation of the ToS. That means Legendfb's post was both incorrect and non constructive. Im sure he was ignorant of this, so I made sure to inform him.

Crim, if any of my posts offend you, feel free to report them. This isnt the first time youve told me what you think of the quality of my posts, and really I dont see any point in it. Report it and move on, I know what Im doing. Every post I have has some kind of meaning behind it. Even if Im just saying "Eleven".