Quote Originally Posted by wawawa64 View Post
hi, I am new to rogue as well (on my 3rd toon). I've been trying various PVE build, and I have a question regarding your build here.

Aren't both AS and Nox single target skill? I've tested Nox a few times, even with the range upgrade, only the poison damage have range; the impact damage is single target.

Now, with AS and Nox being single target skill, you don't really have any other attack with AOE (other than your dagger? I've heard there is a dagger that does AOE on non-charaged auto-attack)

Isn't that kind of defeats the purpose of trap (it doesn't do damage if you don't have the upgrade) if both of your skills are single target only?

I just don't understand this build, maybe you can explain your flow a little bit?

Another trap build that I saw is to replace Nox with Razor to take advantage of the AOE damage.

I really enjoy playing rogue due to the varieties of builds. My mage and warrior are pretty limited in term of different builds for PVE; there are only maybe 1 or 2 builds for mage and warriors for PVE that are effective.

The poison from Nox Bolt can effect up to four people if they are close enough together. This is based on in-game play.