Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sorcerer feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post

I do strongly understand, honestly.
    But if you think about it Sorcerer's time will come in the sorcerer expansion when Arcane item comes and its all about you Sorcerers so wait till then before making complaints ok?
    Yay... an item that 1 out of 1000 will have. That will make everything better for sorcererr?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

and not a single dev wishes to respond here telling us changes will be made?
    how much longer do you want mages to feel like a sub-class, it honestly feels like the sts team has some kind of a weird personal vendetta against mages

looking through the new nordr jewel stats it seems as if its less good than the rouges new incandescent blades, with a lil more dmg but far less dps, and we gotta buy plat for loot elixir to loot it from an elite boss
    all the rouges have to do is open chests/crates.

seriously wtf? will it change if we complain more? because we will.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

A big problem with the community is that its very disjointed. People post a loooot of complaints without any real possible solutions.

On top of that, everyone likes to make their own threads about things rather than adding to a conversation already ongoing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    A big problem with the community is that its very disjointed. People post a loooot of complaints without any real possible solutions.

On top of that, everyone likes to make their own threads about things rather than adding to a conversation already ongoing.
    im not entirely sure where your'e going with this but iv'e offered a few solutions, i think the "mage" community should rise up and maybe help put this matter on the top of the sts team "to do" list.
    im not just complaning, i felt like something needed to be said and done cause all my friends do is complain to eachother in game which doesnt change anything as we've seen...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    im not entirely sure where your'e going with this but iv'e offered a few solutions, i think the "mage" community should rise up and maybe help put this matter on the top of the sts team "to do" list.
    im not just complaning, i felt like something needed to be said and done cause all my friends do is complain to eachother in game which doesnt change anything as we've seen...
    Oh I'm not saying you in particular are complaining. Just that the majority of threads are doing just that. You could see how it would be easy for developers to time out the few good threads because of the countless bad threads.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totoymagic View Post
    Just for the developer, maybe you should make this game more balance, most of players here in AL has no capacity to buy platinums, but dont think those players who not using platinums are not important in AL like the players who making purchased in your platinum bundle. IMO i think almost 70% players of AL dont use plat for their characters and they still played because AL was good game and challenging, but do you think they still play when they saw the reality that AL in game character has imbalance class? for example in PVP Most rouges dominate the CTF Just Using Deprave Blades a quiet low price on the market, and some warriors too with nice armor def, HP boosting. But look on the mages class what we got here? a staff not good in pvp and pve? if you will advice us to buy like firesquid staff you know how much is this, most of us cant avail those kind of weapon, and how about the skills? like lifegiver? we need to sacrifice to death every time we heal with lifegiver our fellow players on the party because it attracts aggro, imagine guys the low def and low hp mages pull the mobs with that skill and after casting, Boom! instant death. If mages dont want to get an instant kill just buy plats and avail pets with good stats and buy again another plats pet and trade it to gold to have a mythic armors so he can survived. we all know you need those buyers of your platinum to make this game running. but give consideration to those players like me who not using plats because we help this game more lively everytime some newbie entering windmore map, helping them by telling which is the right way to do on leveling, give some golds for their pots. most of us tell to our friends this game was nice, and they tried it, and after a few hours of playing they pass the good news that AL was fun to play, we do that to attract more players to keep this game alive, and i hope guys you get my point. What i say here what if 70% of players who dont used platinum dont play anymore because of imbalance community? imbalance game, armor, skills, weapon etc etc. the economy of this game will be goin down for sure, and the players left are those who spent their real money in game and if that happens maybe they started to ask themselves why they left us? its simply because those quitters can't play equally to those platinum user and all those players left starting to think thats why most of players quit because of imbalance AL community
    Again, STS are working to rebalance the game whatever it takes hence previous patches. Also you estimated 70% but i think a lot of people in game are buying plats; I have seen new players with slag and bundles loads of times around Arlor. When you created mage did you expect it to be a huge damage dealer compared to an assassin, I think not? Mages have a good balanced class since they have a strong heal skill, lots of stuns, and good proc's. I know they nerfed the new weapon but just give it some time until STS come to their senses!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post

And yes less of the thread making that has already been created...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

dear cremated i feel like you've been playing a different game or you're playing some kind of a SUPER SMURF that doesn't pull aggro after using lifegiver
    read the comments people made, read them carefully and dont be quick to judge, some of the most intelligent players on al use a sorc so dont treat us like raging apes that want to be a super class
    the sorc class have always been lesser to other classes, how much more do you want us to wait? and i love when people say "next expansion mage arcane weapon" like i give a... you and me both know that the sorc arcane weapon wont effect 99% of us
    im not gonna sit and wait, we want changes made.

to sum it up, waiting patiently doesnt help, we know that by now, devs you should really take this thread more seriously its not as simple as its title.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Again, STS are working to rebalance the game whatever it takes hence previous patches. Also you estimated 70% but i think a lot of people in game are buying plats; I have seen new players with slag and bundles loads of times around Arlor. When you created mage did you expect it to be a huge damage dealer compared to an assassin, I think not? Mages have a good balanced class since they have a strong heal skill, lots of stuns, and good proc's. I know they nerfed the new weapon but just give it some time until STS come to their senses!

Yah new character but not new players. same account with high character on the slot meaning they make new character for a certain pet who they think that pets was good for a certain character. i hope Cremated the developers give some attention on this, thanks for your reply ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

dear cremated i feel like you've been playing a different game or you're playing some kind of a SUPER SMURF that doesn't pull aggro after using lifegiver
    read the comments people made, read them carefully and dont be quick to judge, some of the most intelligent players on al use a sorc so dont treat us like raging apes that want to be a super class
    the sorc class have always been lesser to other classes, how much more do you want us to wait? and i love when people say "next expansion mage arcane weapon" like i give a... you and me both know that the sorc arcane weapon wont effect 99% of us

to sum it up, waiting patiently doesnt help, we know that by now, devs you should really take this thread more seriously its not as simple as its title.
    I got your point here bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Totoymagic View Post
    Just for the developer, maybe you should make this game more balance, most of players here in AL has no capacity to buy platinums, but dont think those players who not using platinums are not important in AL like the players who making purchased in your platinum bundle. IMO i think almost 70% players of AL dont use plat for their characters and they still played because AL was good game and challenging, but do you think they still play when they saw the reality that AL in game character has imbalance class? for example in PVP Most rouges dominate the CTF Just Using Deprave Blades a quiet low price on the market, and some warriors too with nice armor def, HP boosting. But look on the mages class what we got here? a staff not good in pvp and pve? if you will advice us to buy like firesquid staff you know how much is this, most of us cant avail those kind of weapon, and how about the skills? like lifegiver? we need to sacrifice to death every time we heal with lifegiver our fellow players on the party because it attracts aggro, imagine guys the low def and low hp mages pull the mobs with that skill and after casting, Boom! instant death. If mages dont want to get an instant kill just buy plats and avail pets with good stats and buy again another plats pet and trade it to gold to have a mythic armors so he can survived. we all know you need those buyers of your platinum to make this game running. but give consideration to those players like me who not using plats because we help this game more lively everytime some newbie entering windmore map, helping them by telling which is the right way to do on leveling, give some golds for their pots. most of us tell to our friends this game was nice, and they tried it, and after a few hours of playing they pass the good news that AL was fun to play, we do that to attract more players to keep this game alive, and i hope guys you get my point. What i say here what if 70% of players who dont used platinum dont play anymore because of imbalance community? imbalance game, armor, skills, weapon etc etc. the economy of this game will be goin down for sure, and the players left are those who spent their real money in game and if that happens maybe they started to ask themselves why they left us? its simply because those quitters can't play equally to those platinum user and all those players left starting to think thats why most of players quit because of imbalance AL community
    EXAMPLE.

I am trying to understand your posts but maybe if you put some paragraphs in your threads i could understand!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why is the level 26 oracle better than the level 30 ice ribs? The ice ribs have higher damage and can freeze opponents
    AL: Thekraken DL: Doek SL: Doek, Kraken PL: Doek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

EXAMPLE.

I am trying to understand your posts but maybe if you put some paragraphs in your threads i could understand!
    Just for the developer, maybe you should make this game more balance, most of players here in AL has no capacity to buy platinums,

but dont think those players who not using platinums are not important in AL, like the players who making purchased in your platinum bundle...

IMO i think almost 70% players of AL dont use plat for their characters and they still playing because AL was good game and challenging..

But do you think they still play when they saw the reality that AL in game character has imbalance class?

For example in PVP, Most rouges dominates the CTF Just Using Deprave Blades a quiet low price on the market, and some warriors too.. with nice armor def, HP boosting.

But look on the mages class what we got here? a staff not good in pvp and pve?

If you will advice us to buy like firesquid staff... you know how much the firesquid staff cost... most of us cant avail those kind of weapon...

And how about the skills? like lifegiver?.... we need to sacrifice to death every time we heal with lifegiver our fellow players on the party...

Simply because it attracts aggro...

Imagine guys the low def and low hp mages pull the mobs with that skill and after casting, Boom! instant death.

If mages dont want to get an instant death just buy plats and avail pets with good stats and buy again another plats pet and trade it to gold to have a mythic armors, helm and weapon so he can survived.

We all know you need those buyers of your platinum to make this game running, But pls give kind consideration to those players who not using plats.

Because we help this game to be more lively everytime some newbie entering windmore map looking for somebody to ask a few questions, helping them by telling which is the right way to do on leveling, give some golds for their pots.

Most of us tell to our friends this game was nice, and they tried it, and after a few hours of playing they pass the good news to others that AL was fun to play, we do that to attract more players to keep this game alive, and i hope guys you get my point.

What i say here what if 70% of players who dont used platinum dont play anymore, because of imbalance community?
    imbalance game, armor, skills, weapon etc etc.

The economy of this game will be goin down for sure, and the players left are those who spent their real money in game and if that happens maybe they started to ask themselves why they left us?

Its simply because those quitters can't play equally to those platinum user and all those players left in game starting to think... thats why most of players quit because of imbalance AL community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Not paragraphs, your just spacing lines. Organise your post :P

Attachment 28860
    Tell me you still didnt understand what im talkin about here?

Remember this saying

"Practice makes perfect, but no bodies perfect, so why practice" by Ai Ai Delas Alas

LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Your right. Of course sts is working to rebalance certain parts of the game. But im not sure if they are too worried about this topic specifically. If they truely are working to help out mages i would like to think they would post a reply to a thread like this saying that they understand and they are working on getting stuff out their to help us, instead of just letting us waste our time rambling of how its unfair.

You keep saying give them time. And yes its complicated to balance out games like this, but even with how complicated it is, how hard would it have been to give mages an easier way to get weapons worth a flip? Both the other classes got it, thats just a decision sts made. And how hard would it have been to not nerf the only good weapons u can get from the power they should have been? Sts has not shown any comfort that they are doing anything to help mages, in their actions and their words. So their is good reason to bring this up as a concern, and it doesnt help having u try to lessen the severity to the subject by repeating urself in multiple posts saying an obvious statement. If u disagree then just agree to disagree. But u urself said....
    until STS come to their senses
    So u think their out of their senses? It sounds like we agree. U dont have to make an argument where there does need to be one.
    Last edited by Erdnase; 04-26-2013 at 12:32 AM.
    ERDNASE
    Retired Co-Master/Guild Elder of
    CHIVALROUS UNION

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

There are a couple of mage issues that I know are on the radar, like the absorption value of the shield skill. Sorcerers are a class that takes a decent bit of skill - rather than a warrior that can be pretty good by going all str and mashing buttons. I don't think the Sorcerer will ever be "go all int and charge in, mashing your buttons" kind of class. Thanks for the input on the weapons. Keep in mind that DPS is generally not as good for a Sorcerer, since higher base damage does more for your skills.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

There are a couple of mage issues that I know are on the radar, like the absorption value of the shield skill. Sorcerers are a class that takes a decent bit of skill - rather than a warrior that can be pretty good by going all str and mashing buttons. I don't think the Sorcerer will ever be "go all int and charge in, mashing your buttons" kind of class. Thanks for the input on the weapons. Keep in mind that DPS is generally not as good for a Sorcerer, since higher base damage does more for your skills.
    thank you very much for replying here sam, that was my initial reason for making this thread, a reply from a dev.
    you address the fact that shield should be buffed and i agree, but the burning issue is, as many of us mages agreed on, how hard is it give us a good staff from crates/elite chests?
    just like the rouges and their incandescent blades or the warriors and the storm sword.

furthermore im comparing the rouge bonechill bow to the sorc's gun and the bow is just flat out better.

i truly appreciate the response but i think the problem may be deeper than you might think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Hey guys,

hi sam how about the lifegiver? we dont have good armor def, we cant handle the long range mobs when we started to cast the skill. its like cats & mouse chase. rouges and warrior treat us, as their personal nurse aid to heal their wound. and if we die they said 'Noob Mage" "That Smurf Sucks" "That Mage is worthless" because after casting lifegiver were deads T_T

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Hey guys,

I'm glad someone with an opinion that matters said it. Of course to be fair, tanking and actually protecting your teammates in pve does take some thought. But I still LOL'ed.

Anyway, thank you Sam for putting your STS presence on this thread. Apart from sub-par shield and Nordr guns, the regen component on Lifegiver is downright useless because it doesn't scale. It was fantastic to regen 50 MP and 100 HP at level 6. Not so fantastic at level 31. Make curse a more attractive choice? Increase duration and add damage over time? Maybe a life transfer to the party upon hit? I dunno haha.

Well now that Sam has at least posted here, this thread can continue in a more constructive manner. Thanks Matanofx for starting the discussion.
    Airys <Average Joes>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

my post got deleted? aw!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post: