Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sorcerer feedback

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated View Post
    Again, STS are working to rebalance the game whatever it takes hence previous patches. Also you estimated 70% but i think a lot of people in game are buying plats; I have seen new players with slag and bundles loads of times around Arlor. When you created mage did you expect it to be a huge damage dealer compared to an assassin, I think not? Mages have a good balanced class since they have a strong heal skill, lots of stuns, and good proc's. I know they nerfed the new weapon but just give it some time until STS come to their senses!
    Your right. Of course sts is working to rebalance certain parts of the game. But im not sure if they are too worried about this topic specifically. If they truely are working to help out mages i would like to think they would post a reply to a thread like this saying that they understand and they are working on getting stuff out their to help us, instead of just letting us waste our time rambling of how its unfair.

You keep saying give them time. And yes its complicated to balance out games like this, but even with how complicated it is, how hard would it have been to give mages an easier way to get weapons worth a flip? Both the other classes got it, thats just a decision sts made. And how hard would it have been to not nerf the only good weapons u can get from the power they should have been? Sts has not shown any comfort that they are doing anything to help mages, in their actions and their words. So their is good reason to bring this up as a concern, and it doesnt help having u try to lessen the severity to the subject by repeating urself in multiple posts saying an obvious statement. If u disagree then just agree to disagree. But u urself said....
    until STS come to their senses
    So u think their out of their senses? It sounds like we agree. U dont have to make an argument where there does need to be one.
    Last edited by Erdnase; 04-26-2013 at 12:32 AM.
    ERDNASE
    Retired Co-Master/Guild Elder of
    CHIVALROUS UNION