Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Things I don't like about AL and things I think could be improved

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

welll said my friend, everyone will agree
    but then again

This is all business, as much as many people agree with you, many people wont stop buying plats as much as they ever did.
    and dev is clearly taking advantage of that.

It would still fall down to you and others, this is more a personal problem than an actual
    "game problem" thats why dev's arent really saying anything. because you have a control over what you spend
    and control over if you wanna play or not.. and yes the addiction on this game is definitely abused.. but its never personal, its business.
    thats just how the world works.

Devs would listen/ not ignore bug.. because theyre main job is.. fix the game, fix the bugs, make it as playable as it can
    as long as people are playing it and continuously growing.. like what apollo said nothing will be done about plat purchase
    because in the end? youre the one to blame not the devs. You know what you were getting into, you know the risks.
    Now i understand its part of the devs job to make their players happy.. well reality is.. even if players arent happy.. majority arent gonna stop.. because dev plays too.. and releases things that make players keep coming back

Why dont you just play like everyone else? dont farm as much.. get good drops.. dont open crates as much just from time to time?

what happens is.. players like you open crates after another after another.. and you guys give up
    the moment you give up, the moment someone get lucky.. LOL

arcanes / mythics shows up based on how many people have farmed the map or the amount crates have been opened...idk some kind of percentage thing- devs explained it before
    and whats happening is.. youre leaving it to the people who rarely farm and open crates the luck ..
    like steal kills in pvp LOL.. you do most the damage.. ur health almost down.. someone comes with the last shot.. BOOM
    steal kill!

and oh, regarding the age 13-16 years old.. hey they dont have credit cards or what not..
    so the chances are most of them ask their parents to buy for them or maybe older cousins
    - when you really think about it.. its mostly people who are 18+ buy plats and contribute to this gambling

and if 13-16 do .. then no offence.. someones doing a bad parental job or being sneaky.. again

This is Personal reasons / problems
    Last edited by inkredible; 04-25-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours