Quote Originally Posted by whisperwalk View Post
Not probably, but certainly. You are walking in with lowest hp, ZERO mana shield, and close-range skills. Good luck.

Being capable of outperforming a STR/DEX rhino in Lvl 50 is hardly relevant, as the number of PVP rhinos are like, few...

Note that a STR/DEX rhino CAN pvp other classes at lvl 50. Actually, at Lvl 50 I was "rainbow" with STR for armor, 37 INT for ring (total 13 mana regen), and rest in DEX. It is the recommended approach, as extra mana regen really helps vs bear/mage. I actually like the 50s very much. It is a good time to be a rhino. Pure INT rhino is a build for non-mainstream, joining the ranks of INT bears, INT birds, and INT foxes...
I know, it isn't the best possible build and sucks against bears, mages and birds, but it isn't so bad as it might sound. But definitely not as good as str/dex.

But i wouldn't use lvl 10 int ring in any occasion... Being str/dex rhino with lvl 20 dex ring (10 dmg/2dodge or 10 dmg/2hit) and having 1 point in meditation would be a lot better IMO.