My response was deleted?
Let me summarize what I said.

Hauntlet gave out 100+ EXP prior to Nordr being released. And it gives not even half that now. If it was a bug, you'd of known by the mass amount of threads on it prior to Nordr and sites dedicated to making levelling guides for games including Arcane Legends.
Sam, you're here claiming it was a bug beforehand and it shouldn't give out 100+ EXP per run. But you expect us to get 26000 EXP to level up to the level cap. How exactly is 100 EXP too much for 1 run of hauntlet when now it takes a lot longer than it did before and if you're claiming to not have known about this bug before, but you seem to know a lot about the game. Then what exactly were you doing beforehand.
And with one of the admins that commented earlier in the thread not knowing of the blue ring that one of the elixirs gave off, how can we expect to have anything done when admins themselves don't know of some things and wont find out for themselves the actual facts before claiming nothing is wrong?
Also, silencing someone that is providing feedback is a poor way to go with things. I've paid money for this game and I find it highly offensive to just throw my opinions to the side.