Quote Originally Posted by Ujustgotnuked View Post
It may be now, but it wasn't, that is what i stated, you got the quote wrong by the way. And do i have to tell you again about how im NOT actually angry, when it might seem i am? I have played PvP since the new items where released, i said i haven't played 23 PvP. You know, i allways thought you were "chillaxed" about everything, but every post i make, whether its helpful or not, you have to reply to, you have already stated that i am on your "ignore list", yet you still reply in the same fashion as every other one. Telling me how im so immature and sensitive. And i believe you are doing it because you know my age, and you are stereotyping me, because last time i checked, there were alot more whiners than me on the forums.

This is quite a boring 300th post
Perhaps you should add me to your ignore list and you will see the option to reveal someone's post. It's not like it is in-game. I realized how obtrusive of a feature it is on forums. Unfortunately, adding someone to the ignore list on forums doesn't make the user "hidden" from you as it should.

Actually, I do not know your age although I can deduce from the way you construct your posts that you are still extremely young/an adolescent. The point of the post was for a build of a L23 mage, not a build of the past. Deathofan has corrected you and provided accurate information, nothing more beyond that is needed.