I agree with what Lala, Jay and Al said.

The previous guild we had was also subject to the same problem. We even knew the officer but one day the sad story came out as it did. As GM it's important to issue a certain degree of control when it comes to granting powers to members. If people beg for promotion, then the job isn't for them. Nowadays, I get a lot of that, some players even get really creative when it comes to that, making a GMs job even more stressful.

It wasn't cool to post names in the thread but I do understand where you are coming from. Do take the time to re-edit your post and remove the name/s from the thread as it is a violation of the ToS. Instead of being the victim of an unfortunate incident, you might end up as an offender.

About what should be done, do go to support.spacetimestudios.com, register and make the report. You have a screenshot, which was good thinking on your part, upload it and send it along with your report. Don't forget to be very specific when it comes to that. Then let the guys at support handle the matter. Remember doing this isn't about getting revenge, it's to help clean up the game so that all of us can enjoy it properly. Besides, you'll have a lot on your hands as you rebuild the guild.

To make things easier get officers in the guild to recruit the members in their friends list, you should be able to get a considerable number of players back, if they want to rejoin you. Use the guild thread you have to brief the members who don't know what happened, again don't name names or point fingers, simply explain the incident briefly with apologies and let them know who they can contact to rejoin.

Finally, do keep the officer list short, only to people who actually do care about the guild and do things to help the guild work and grow.

I hope this helps.