Thread: A second chance!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    U r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
    and if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.
    Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get.

My maturity? I couldn't care less if you see how "mature" I am.

Why should the vanity be available to you? What makes the SL community so damn special that the devs should bring back a cap vanity because a portion of the community is whining? The pl community hasn't gotten recycled vanity caps, why should you?

Quote Originally Posted by Deazafla View Post
    ^^^^^^^ lies!!!! Because when did YOU start? The veterans r very cocky and I think they forget this is just a game :0
    your status here means nothing in the real world. Sts will in fact bring back the helmet because that's what they do.. Recycle and re-use and no amount of complaints or riots will keep it from happening.

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk. It's just a game? Yes it is just a game, but when you spend over a year playing it and spend money on it it becomes a part of your life.

But I'm curious, if it is in fact just a game then why are you bothered by the fact that you don't have something others have? Why do you want the devs to recycle it? It's just a game, it shouldn't matter to you whether you have one little piece of pixels right?

I mean, it is just a game right ?

You want the helmets back so badly? Have the devs recolor them and make them worth as much as a rivet.
    Last edited by javier995; 05-06-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post: