Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mythic shield and sword low damage and dps ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Mythic shield and sword low damage and dps ?

Tell me y this thing stats so horrible the locked crates swords and shields have higher dps than these . a lot of are not happy who have it with stats it needs a Buff cause is it for looks lmafo . Come one if u gonna make us spend to have the best at least make it the best . I'd love it and others also if u buff plz .
    Last edited by Justg; 05-21-2013 at 07:58 AM. Reason: One ? is enough

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aplyed For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Can you screenshot wearing northern tower and see what the mythic does to your stats?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The weapon hits three enemies. Use it for mobs and switch out for bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Back on topic
    Last edited by Aplyed; 05-10-2013 at 11:35 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

As I mentioned in a previous thread, the sword and board mythic is designed to be a tanking weapon and not a massive damage dealer. The cleave is very nice however and the overall idea was to make another weapon that did not directly compete with the arcane hammer.

It's another option, and I'm sure that if you're not a big fan someone will buy it off of you for a shiny penny!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Every warrior i met with mythic warrior wep hates it complains of it being weak , i guess more just need to go here an complain . Not to be negative but it should at least compare to other crate items to be better. I will sell mine if u don't buff it . I just figured this wast the warrior expansion . I notice that rouges were handed the world during there expansion . We can even get a decent mythic weapon. Not every one can get arcane if saying i should hunt one. I have 300+ crates and none in sight just mccraw. Just saying ask other players how they feel about it u will see 5% are happy .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For tanking weapon, it's armor it's still low=_=! Its will be nice to have at least 280+ above... Hope sts can do something about it... Warriors is getting Upsad now...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to VOla Hanghang For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aplyed View Post
    Every warrior i met with mythic warrior wep hates it complains of it being weak , i guess more just need to go here an complain . Not to be negative but it should at least compare to other crate items to be better. I will sell mine if u don't buff it . I just figured this wast the warrior expansion . I notice that rouges were handed the world during there expansion . We can even get a decent mythic weapon. Not every one can get arcane if saying i should hunt one. I have 300+ crates and none in sight just mccraw. Just saying ask other players how they feel about it u will see 5% are happy .
    How does it compare to other shield/sword combos?

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Basically might as well use an 800 dollar shield from the cs, This is the most disappointing mythic items to ever exist , This might as well been a pink item from a boss. Cause the stats are like one. I like how they gave the rouges the world in every expansion . Wheres the warrior vanity? Rouges have one -___-
    Please get over this "Its a tanking weapon" It isn't anything but a bunch of bells and whistles l Nice to look at buy wouldn't take it home to mother just saying =/.

Un-nerf the weapon so we can feel like warriors +more damage +more armor!

Other wise next update weapon will be even more useless that already just saying.

It don't have to arcane stats but surely these aren't mythic stats If so i don't see my self opening to many more crates if this is what mythic's are gonna be like.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    How does it compare to other shield/sword combos?
    It does nothing really better than the 2k northern tower. +70armor,slightly lower dps, slightly higher damage, thats it. Just an utter disappointment and useless in PvP.
    Boost armor and /or dps or make proc work in PvP and the sword might become decent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I'm agree with Spects. Bow and Gun are much better. I have it and don't use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post
    It does nothing really better than the 2k northern tower. +70armor,slightly lower dps, slightly higher damage, thats it. Just an utter disappointment and useless in PvP.
    Boost armor and /or dps or make proc work in PvP and the sword might become decent.
    When have sword/shields every been pvp weapons. Are there any warriors that use them there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

When have sword/shields every been pvp weapons. Are there any warriors that use them there?
    Absolutely, there are warriors with sword&shield at pvp. Atm warriors are supposed to pretend a frontline,
    that means: catching all arrows, spells and farm deaths.
    Meanwhile rogues and mages are boosting their kill count. I`m doing PvP at endgame all day, trust me buddy.
    Warriors are getting nerfed consistently since kraken update. It`s only getting worse.
    My problem with this mythic sword is: theres already a pink weapon called northern tower, which is not really worse compared to its mythic counterpart.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spects For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spects View Post
    Absolutely, there are warriors with sword&shield at pvp. Atm warriors are supposed to pretend a frontline,
    that means: catching all arrows, spells and farm deaths.
    Meanwhile rogues and mages are boosting their kill count. I`m doing PvP at endgame all day, trust me buddy.
    Warriors are getting nerfed consistently since kraken update. It`s only getting worse.
    My problem with this mythic sword is: theres already a pink weapon called northern tower, which is not really worse compared to its mythic counterpart.
    Have you looked at the other mythic weapons? The mythic bow is only marginally better than bonechill. Only around 3.5 dmg increase. However, it costs upwards of 50x more.

The only weapon that made a large leap over its lesser counterpart is the mythic gun. So I don't see why the Warrior weapon is such a big deal honestly. The fact is, for most end game items, the slight increase in stats does not justify the price. Yet people still pay for it. Take for example L30 gear versus L31 gears. L31 gear is only marginally better, but costs double or more.

The fact is, the cost of these weapons has nothing to do with the stats. Rather it has to do with the rarity. Just as the L31 versus L30 gear does.

There is also the matter of Arcane weapons. The Mythics have to be better than Legendary but far enough away from Arcane to justify people spending enormous amount to get the Arcane.
    Last edited by Rare; 05-21-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Have you looked at the other mythic weapons? The mythic bow is only marginally better than bonechill. Only around 3.5 dmg increase. However, it costs upwards of 50x more.

The only weapon that made a large leap over its lesser counterpart is the mythic gun. So I don't see why the Warrior weapon is such a big deal honestly. The fact is, for most end game items, the slight increase in stats does not justify the price. Yet people still pay for it. Take for example L30 gear versus L31 gears. L31 gear is only marginally better, but costs double or more.

The fact is, the cost of these weapons has nothing to do with the stats. Rather it has to do with the rarity. Just as the L31 versus L30 gear does.
    Why it`s a big deal? Because the entire weapon concept with its procs is a fail!

First proc: Cleaves up to 3 enemies with melee attack
    Which warrior uses melee attack in elite? We get and hold aggro by using our offensive/defensive (taunt) skills (SS,CS,WM, HoR).
    Lol, mobs laugh at weakass melee attacks. Btw we basically deal zero damage,thx to its super low damage.
    Fail

Second Proc: Chance to stun enemies when taking dmg.
    Would be great if it works on bosses. But it seems like it does not.
    And this proc renders VB useless , no mana nor hp buff/debuff, just needed 130mp pots on my last elite run (100 pots with northern tower, despite lower armor!).
    Fail again.

Its not just the weakass stats that make this weapon useless, the entire concept is a fail!
    Actually the northern tower of savvy (proc: additional dmg,reduce armor, stun enemy) seems like the better choice
    than the 4mil weapon!
    Last edited by Spects; 05-21-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Yesterday, I asked a pvp companion that i would be grateful if he would exchange the mythic sword by entombed hammer in game. We died far less and improve kills!!! My mythic sword was stored Lol !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

They should def slap some more armor on that joint.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    They should def slap some more armor on that joint.
    This I agree with. Only reason I disagreed at all is that the title says DMG and DPS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

This I agree with. Only reason I disagreed at all is that the title says DMG and DPS.
    I said that cause the dev stated that it was meant to be a tanking weapon. So it should leave the nearest pink in the dust when it comes to armor yeah?
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VOla Hanghang View Post
    For tanking weapon, it's armor it's still low=_=! Its will be nice to have at least 280+ above... Hope sts can do something about it... Warriors is getting Upsad now...
    Yea it is even hard to sell, because warriors dont like this mythic sword.
    Personally i wont pay 3 or 2 millions for a sword like that