Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't find an elite Nordr pug with a tank :(

Lady_Pebbles

Default I can't find an elite Nordr pug with a tank :(

9 times out of 10 I can't find an Elite Nordr PuG with a Tank that actually stays before the run starts. I see more Rogues and Mages but hardly any Tanks (which leads them to leave also and try again constantly). It takes a while for the rooms to fill up. Plus most guild runs usually don't have room for me so Im stuck in PuGs. Especially when I hardly play the game lately due to it being so time consuming & I aint got a money tree out back to spend hella plat on elixirs nor access to the new dungeon. (-.-)

What irks me the most tho... is that the free klaas & shazbot elixirs don't last long enough because by the time I find a freaken PuG that is full and ready to go, the freaken elixir wears off way before getting to the bosses. (-.-#) I would actually play more and even PAY more if this game brought back the casual aspect. Would help if the freaken elixirs lasted long enough to be effective.

Its becoming a waste of time even trying... I don't know what else to do... Cuz I don't want to quit the game but it might have to come down to that. So frustrating & disappointing after spending moola on it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Yep... Please make the lixes from klaas and shaz not count down ty
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=45216&d=1383296273

Ign: frynoodles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

i quit al temporarily as its not worth to play atm for me only :-P due to many common reasons tht i dnt want to describe as m tired of it :-|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

add me

when u catch me and need a tank

Inkredble

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Hell yes, so annoying when you get into a PuG and a player leaves halfway.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Some reasons why they leave:
    1) The party is too noob
    2) The player is impatient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadow90 View Post
    Some reasons why they leave:
    1) The party is too noob
    2) The player is impatient
    Or they lag out
    Or the player rage leaves cause they won't give him money for pots (no joke this happens a lot)

Duh
    AL: Tweekzcoffee | PL: Thestupidness
    AL GUIDES | Arcane & Mythic Items With Pics | Allies | Chests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

3) they only care about mobs to level up. nordr map has more xp now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

/partyinv wowsome

I agree that the casual fun part is gone. I either go to alts or do some random stuff if I don't get a good party going in the first few minutes. My in-game activity has decreased steadily starting from last season, and I can say the same for many of my RL friends.
    Last edited by Wowsome; 05-11-2013 at 10:35 AM.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Lady_Pebbles

They took the casual aspect and made people pay plat for it lol.

Thanks Inkredible & Wowsome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

that's why all I do is 20-30mins of PvP a day or less and play eternity warriors 2 instead, game isnt fun anymore.
    Ign - slashyroth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Eh tanks are nice I guess but if played correctly you don't have to have one. Ive finished every map without a tank except the last one (i have no desire to run that map ever again). And I know what guild you are in and I know for a fact if we have an odd number of people on we do a fairly good job of rotating the party if someone is looking for a group. On multiple occasions I've let someone take my spot because they were looking to run.
    Just my 2 plat

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Running elites lately has been extremely frustrating lately especially in pub runs, party members quit halfway or just before the boss and i've ran with some horrible tanks.

One run a couple of days ago in elite mount spyr one of the tanks just sat there while the rest of the party was fighting the boss and they ended up getting the best loot -_-

Also for me it hasn't been very rewarding for while and caused me to take a short break.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-11-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post
    9 times out of 10 I can't find an Elite Nordr PuG with a Tank that actually stays before the run starts. I see more Rogues and Mages but hardly any Tanks (which leads them to leave also and try again constantly). It takes a while for the rooms to fill up. Plus most guild runs usually don't have room for me so Im stuck in PuGs. Especially when I hardly play the game lately due to it being so time consuming & I aint got a money tree out back to spend hella plat on elixirs nor access to the new dungeon. (-.-)
    Sorry to hear that. One of the best runs I had was with two mages and one rogue. Unfortunately I lagged out -- which makes how well they did even more amazing. Two mages and one rogue doing great with a handicapped member. Nothing beats time shift freezing everything on Mont Spyr. I try to avoid the bad groups too by asking beforehand if everyone has completed the Elite map or not before.

What irks me the most tho... is that the free klaas & shazbot elixirs don't last long enough because by the time I find a freaken PuG that is full and ready to go, the freaken elixir wears off way before getting to the bosses. (-.-#) I would actually play more and even PAY more if this game brought back the casual aspect. Would help if the freaken elixirs lasted long enough to be effective.
    Maybe one way to not let the free elixirs run out is to find your PUG group, form a group, ask them for am 10 seconds to get your potions and rejoin.

Lady_Pebbles

Glad Im not the only onw experiencing this cuz then they really wouldn't care to do something about it... lol

Lady_Pebbles

Today I got some plat via w3i and decided to test out the plat elixirs vs the free klaas/shazbot elixirs. Turns out, the free luck elixir from the NPCs don't reroll like the one sold for 2 plat. In fact, the free reroll elixir I got from klaas didn't reroll at all. Also, they both expire way too quickly the difference is, the 2 plat one can be bought in the middle of the runs so they actually have a chance to reroll.

This. Is. Ridiculous. -.-

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Today I got some plat via w3i and decided to test out the plat elixirs vs the free klaas/shazbot elixirs. Turns out, the free luck elixir from the NPCs don't reroll like the one sold for 2 plat. In fact, the free reroll elixir I got from klaas didn't reroll at all. Also, they both expire way too quickly the difference is, the 2 plat one can be bought in the middle of the runs so they actually have a chance to reroll.

Actually I have observed the exact opposite in the past - the free elixir re-rolled more often and gave better loot than the bought one. But, we can not draw any conclusions from either this or that.

The only difference we know for sure is - the ones bought with plat don't count down in towns, while the free ones do.

About the free ones expiring too quickly, you can try talking to the allies after forming a good party.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

What's ridiculous about it? You mean the reroll part? I think it's just coincidence. I've seen both sides.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Eh tanks are nice I guess but if played correctly you don't have to have one. Ive finished every map without a tank except the last one (i have no desire to run that map ever again). And I know what guild you are in and I know for a fact if we have an odd number of people on we do a fairly good job of rotating the party if someone is looking for a group. On multiple occasions I've let someone take my spot because they were looking to run.
    yeah, kraze is tank mage. U don't need a warrior with kraze. I speced my mage as a tank mage too but idk if i have good enough gears for elite tho but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm on my rogue mostly but send me a tell and i can switch to mage if you need one.

P.S. I don't have heal so buy pots!