Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elixir Free - Looking for friends

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Happiness:1084244
    I have just started my own project with my old (in pl terms only) buddy. We are way way behind you and may never catch up. But it is fun going back to basics. Not sure we'll get to endgame...may not even make the sewers...but I applaud your sentiment OP. Btw I have also given up random sewer farming for this same reason. Lack of knowledge of maps and boss strategy is quite depressing. Good luck!
    With greedy? I wish I could join the fun.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism View Post
    Try doing that with a party that has NO Elixirs, NO Daily blessings starting level 45+ onward, in the appropriate level.

Make a video about this, and I'll be one of the first that calls you pro. Go on. What are you waiting for?

And like Sryyoulose and Whoisthis has stated, that is what the oldies are saying is the problem 4x elixirs are for people like you. Elixirs merely decreases the quality of players in the game in the long run, turning from what was meant to be skills in clearing a run, into a game where everyone can be power-leveled by elixirs. The fact is you are one of the many people that bought platinum just to buy elixirs, but it does not improve your skills in the game.
    How you get your rhino to 76 elixirs. Gf the chance you grinder to 76 elixir free is slim. You didn't take your time and learn the skills of rhino. So don't go critiquing me. I have been playing this game longer than you so gf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ill do it.

The Land Of Trolls. Graduated Medic from The Land Of Trolls.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mage till the end View Post
    How you get your rhino to 76 elixirs. Gf the chance you grinder to 76 elixir free is slim. You didn't take your time and learn the skills of rhino. So don't go critiquing me. I have been playing this game longer than you so gf
    The rhino is a new class which at the moment is considered quite useless aside from 2 extra buffs. You don't have the rights to criticize me over buying elixirs for Wendellism, as I have intended for this rhino to be my second toon.

And as I have stated, make a video of you owning shadow caves at level 50.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wendellism View Post
    The rhino is a new class which at the moment is considered quite useless aside from 2 extra buffs. You don't have the rights to criticize me over buying elixirs for Wendellism, as I have intended for this rhino to be my second toon.

And as I have stated, make a video of you owning shadow caves at level 50.
    I was simply stateing that you accused me of always using thrashers when you have a 76 rhino. I have no interest in making a lvl 50 and doing shadow caves, because it is not part of the main spine I hardly run in there. If your so eager to se a video of lvl 59 in caves, make one yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The point is, You don't do bosses on xp runs...
    Yzu L71 Bird - Misaonehitter L31 Fox
    Member of Feaze Army
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Can the gf term go away now? Useless out side of PvP. On topic lemme know when you hit the fang map and I'll join in, got a fox at 64 that has been pure. Gave up at 64 due to the fact I couldn't respec to pure dex and pure int just isn't right
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Can the gf term go away now? Useless out side of PvP. On topic lemme know when you hit the fang map and I'll join in, got a fox at 64 that has been pure. Gave up at 64 due to the fact I couldn't respec to pure dex and pure int just isn't right
    Well, I was about to abandon this thread. Figured it had been hijacked. Wonderful that you have elixir free character. I will make note of your name and message you when I am close. I'm still at 56 but moving steadily upwards.

I feel I need to clarify to some that my primary objective with this character is not to cap. I have three already capped and a few more over level 60. I'll probably abandon this character if I find it impossible to run maps without elixired players. I should also clarify that I am not above tagging along with teams that have one or two people who have strength or damage elixir. It's just too darn hard to avoid. Mostly I solo. I almost always abandon if there is thrasher or 3x or high level player. But I am not pure. If I am doing a quest and can't find good team, I join elixir group and get my quest done.

I am just looking to get a group together and play, full team, elixir free. I want to remember how that is ;-)

Right now I am in Nuri. Crazy nerf job there. I can solo the whole thing elixir free. How did that happen??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Actona679 View Post
    Well, I was about to abandon this thread. Figured it had been hijacked. Wonderful that you have elixir free character. I will make note of your name and message you when I am close. I'm still at 56 but moving steadily upwards.

I feel I need to clarify to some that my primary objective with this character is not to cap. I have three already capped and a few more over level 60. I'll probably abandon this character if I find it impossible to run maps without elixired players. I should also clarify that I am not above tagging along with teams that have one or two people who have strength or damage elixir. It's just too darn hard to avoid. Mostly I solo. I almost always abandon if there is thrasher or 3x or high level player. But I am not pure. If I am doing a quest and can't find good team, I join elixir group and get my quest done.

I am just looking to get a group together and play, full team, elixir free. I want to remember how that is ;-)

Right now I am in Nuri. Crazy nerf job there. I can solo the whole thing elixir free. How did that happen??
    Yea I member being elixer free on my bear during fang cap. Reaching 66 actually felt good cause I worked my butt off for it. 71 cap I cheated my way threw mm and now I rushed to 75, had a epiphany and realised I'm not really going to get Nada in return except bragging rights. Nuris got nurfed awhile back lol. Pinks even drop in fun house now. Sewers still my favorite map due to the strategy needed for bosses. Humania it feels almost necessary to use a Felix cause of them yetis
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

I'm thinking about making a no elixir, no group, no death character and getting as many kills and as high of a level as I can go^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20