Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone like the elite mode?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asahetek View Post
    I like elite but it's been really frustrating and unrewarding for me lately. Frustrating because it's kinda hard to find a decent party and a lot of players bail on runs or kill the boss before you get back which is kinda annoying.

I've been having horrible luck in elite and have gone through a ton of gold and have gotten nothing back because the loot system is very bad, i opened 100+ in the last couple of months and have gotten less than ten pinks which were fairly worthless.

Don't see why they don't add some legendary world drops instead of just relying on the chests that have a low probability of getting something good, and makes it harder on the non platinum buying players or the ones who don't really use it.
    They did, in the last two expansions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

yes its frustrating time and money put in one run does not equal reward u get. its just luck. and if u have time only for 2-3 complete runs a day (it eats few hours though bc finding good pt, dc during runs, etc.), its not worth it. im starting to worry if i would have gold for pots lol. it seems im going to just hybernate for the 2nd expansion with medium gear till next one, when i just probably only lvl up again and that is if i would have gold on pots lol. thers mines for time saving but i dont have so much plat to blow up on it. i dont really belong to the % of players with enough time nor money nor luck lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

plz some new for elite map~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Really i haven't seen any legendary drops other then eggs since the dead city released
    Pl Cheoragire warrior 50+
    Sl Anadrarin operative 30 former gm
    Dl Asahetek 31
    Al Asahatek rogue 31 officer vengeance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Really i haven't seen any legendary drops other then eggs since the dead city released
    Its probably bc they r somehow mythic just not orange lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

The only legendaries i have seen are the locked crates in brackenbridge. Decided to stop playing elite for the same reasons most other players are. The runs are strenuous and too time consuming for the lousy drops you get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Make mythics drop from elite bosses (just as rare as them coming out of chests and crates) and put the pinks back in the chests....perfect
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Meh, this massive bad luck streak is getting on my nerves and is frustrating the hell out me and if they did add pink drops then why haven't i ever seen one and as for the crates i don't open them since i rarely use plat and usually only use the free plat.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-12-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Lady_Pebbles

Yep, becoming more and more of a waste of time trying to farm when a)it takes a long while to finish one run b)the drops aren't rewarding c)prices for pet feeds are ridiculous d)gold drops are almost nill e)daily quests are freaken boring w/an exception of a few that give 500g/1k gold, pfft. f)PUGs & guild runs are getting harder to find & g)elixirs run out before the bosses die* or before we even get to the bosses. on. the. first. run. -.-

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 05-12-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Yep, becoming more and more of a waste of time trying to farm when a)it takes a long while to finish one run b)the drops aren't rewarding c)prices for pet feeds are ridiculous d)gold drops are almost nill e)daily quests are freaken boring w/an exception of a few that give 500g/1k gold, pfft. f)PUGs & guild runs are getting harder to find &g)elixirs run out before the bosses day or before we even get to the bosses. on. the. first. run. -.-

Very true. So much discontent going on and pvp is not getting any better. I just bought some plat hoping things would have improved but the game seems quite stale. Ugh I hope STS hasn't given up on AL yet as they did DL :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:1092766
    Make mythics drop from elite bosses (just as rare as them coming out of chests and crates) and put the pinks back in the chests....perfect

I made a similar suggestion in the suggestions & feedback thread. I doubt they'll do anything like that cuz they'll be losing out on money. Smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The loot drops on elite bosses are terrible.
    I was in a party earlier and someone re-rolled when we killed the boss.
    He got a green item.
    Sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Still having no luck and just had one pf the worst parties i ever had and burned through well over 200+ potions each and had to buy potions from the menu and after killing the boss got a green and so did another party member. -_-

Sigh 25 chests no pinks or eggs during elite and had luck at all during the weekend, didn't get any crates or golden warchests.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-13-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Some times elite mode just isn't worth especially after the kinda hall run i just had, ended up burning through 9 platinum to revive me and over 200+ potions each because one tank was weak and the other tank and sorc decided to run and it formed a massive mob that kept killing us.

We finally get to boss and sorc dies and can't get back which left me and the other tank at boss and eventually sorc made it to boss and died didn't respawn and we had it under 5% health then i died and just before i revived the tank died and boss reset so i quit.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-17-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Asahetek:1098322
    Some times elite mode just isn't worth especially after the kinda hall run i just had, ended up burning through 9 platinum to revive me and over 200+ potions each because one tank was weak and the other tank and sorc decided to run and it formed a massive mob that kept killing us.

We finally get to boss and sorc dies and can't get back which left me and the other tank at boss and eventually sorc made it to boss and died didn't respawn and we had it under 5% health then i died and just before i revived the tank died and boss reset so i quit.

This happens a lot in Ogtlar (or however its spelled lol). Players think after they get to that one section just before the chest south of the boss, that its ok to run and they won't even die during the first run. 9 times outta 10, many players die while trying to kill that boss so its always best to kill that entire section before the boss just in case.... buuuut ppl don't listen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Meh... you can tell pretty early on what your pug is like. I'll leave those games. Especially if people start running and resetting mobs. Just die and respawn. Then you can keep killing.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Elite maps seem so tedious to me! Maybe it's cuz I'm a mage and not really wanted, especially if they've alr got one. And when (notice I say 'when' instead of 'if') I get one-hitted by the boss I'll have to make my way all the way back and by that time the boss is dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Unfortunately this wasn't a pub run, a guild tank and i were trying to help the sorc but once we got to a certain point the tank decided to run which created a massive mob around the boss kept killing us and unfortunately they didn't want to listen to me and kill the mobs or rmk..... but we eventually found a way to reset the mobs.

Once the sorc died it was me and the guild tank to fight grimnir who kept one shotting me which is why i used 9/10 platinum that i had.

As for pub runs they are a mixed bag either they are great or they suck and make you frustrated as hell especially when they kill the boss before you can get back.
    Last edited by Asahetek; 05-17-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

I made a similar suggestion in the suggestions & feedback thread. I doubt they'll do anything like that cuz they'll be losing out on money. Smh.

I'll thank your post when I can cause it is a good idea. Like you though, I don't think sts will do it because it makes em money. As much as I do love this game, it does really seem on the money side. I say that because name one person who has any arcane weps that hasn't spent plat, if you can then name one person that hasn't spent plat to be above 10mil/or one person who hasn't spent plat to reach cap in 3 days. I know this is sts game and they need make money but they got DL,SL,and pl also help support em so I don't buy into the whole "we need to make money or they need to support there families" thing, especially since some have literally spent thousands+ of real life money on this game
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized