79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hotpimp View Post
    Rogues dont have 4k health
    Rogues dont have 2 heal skills
    Rogue dont have damage buffs
    Warriors can't have 3 offensive skills to use
    Warriors can't stand back and shoot endlessly at a group
    Warriors don't have 250% crit chance like other classes
    Warriors don't have any skills that can be combined for extra damage (razor, shadow and aimed can all be done at same time)
    Warriors have slow mana regen
    Warrios cant crit over 1000
    Warriors don't have over 400 dps and damage (cept me, lok, and viking)

See I can play that game too...different classes have strengths and weakness. ...learn your classes strength instead of worrying about what it doesn't do...otherwise as shown above we can go back and forth all day long
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Warriors can't have 3 offensive skills to use well they do have 2 defensive skills. it all depends on the build
    Warriors can't stand back and shoot endlessly at a group thats just common sense...warriors are melee. rogues only chance of surviving from a 5v5 is kiting
    Warriors don't have 250% crit chance like other classes other classes dont have 4k hp, can save you from a crit anyday
    Warriors don't have any skills that can be combined for extra damage (razor, shadow and aimed can all be done at same time) dmg is a rogues speciality, do u want rogues running around with 2% crit, 40dmg, 4% dodge at endgame?
    Warriors have slow mana regen *facepalm* rogues and mages have 2x the mana a warrior has, sorry but this excuse failed.
    Warrios cant crit over 1000 theyre not supposed to. theyre a tank class thats why you have the 2 sec invulnerability ROGUES DONT HAVE IT
    Warriors don't have over 400 dps and damage (cept me, lok, and viking) god...youre repeating yourself...tank class...

See I can play that game too...different classes have strengths and weakness. ...learn your classes strength instead of worrying about what it doesn't do...otherwise as shown above we can go back and forth all day long
    replies in bold
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    replies in bold
    Miracle my post was towards someone talking about what rogues don't have...I wasn't being literal. ..or serious...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Then so, it's natural that warrior's dmg is low and bad because it is tank/melee class, and complain that it has too good heal skill to save other party and high hp to take dmg in stead of them?
    Now I can't even bear two AS to tank.

Then I guess rogue should not have +1k armor while warrior have 1200 average.

Nonsense.

Back to the topic.
    Maybe sts should add class limit in each room so not too many one class can be in a room.
    Last edited by Excuses; 05-10-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Hmm I agree but I think that would present a problem. .. lets say a mage team (rage of mages) wants tp pvp, and all they have is mages. .they couldnt fight as guild?.I still think solution. Is if you don't like who's in room, go to another one. ..simple. .mstjj you make me laugh with your first comment, your so right! !.I

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    What the heck are you talking about? 5 rogues is the worst team in pvp. You must not play much
    Yeah your right I don't play much.

I can follow logic though. If we are talking about 5 warriors, logic assumes to compare 5 rogues and 5 sorcs.

You must not reason much.
    Last edited by Syylent; 05-10-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    Yeah your right I don't play much.

I can follow logic though. If we are talking about 5 warriors, logic assumes to compare 5 rogues and 5 sorcs.

You must reason much.
    5 warriors > 5 rouges
    5mages > 5 rouges
    5 mages > 5 warriors

1rogue > 1 warrior
    1 rogue > 1 mage
    1 warrior > 1 mage

That's how pvp is currently....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

5 warriors > 5 rouges
    5mages > 5 rouges
    5 mages > 5 warriors

1rogue > 1 warrior
    1 rogue > 1 mage
    1 warrior > 1 mage

That's how pvp is currently....
    Thanks.

That is fine. Sorcs are becoming more powerful.

I personlly do not see anything wrong with that. 1v1 rogues are generally alpha male. Warriors are made to last. My sorc is only 18 so I can't really comment. The ones I know generally destroy people.

It is why I have one of each.

I was just commenting on 5 rogues all criting at once with AS. It would be a lot of damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Thanks.

That is fine. Sorcs are becoming more powerful.

I personlly do not see anything wrong with that. 1v1 rogues are generally alpha male. Warriors are made to last. My sorc is only 18 so I can't really comment. The ones I know generally destroy people.

It is why I have one of each.

I was just commenting on 5 rogues all criting at once with AS. It would be a lot of damage.
    Being hit by it I agree, I have arcane still can be tore apart by rouge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Hmm I agree but I think that would present a problem. .. lets say a mage team (rage of mages) wants tp pvp, and all they have is mages. .they couldnt fight as guild?.I still think solution. Is if you don't like who's in room, go to another one. ..simple. .mstjj you make me laugh with your first comment, your so right! !.I
    Oh. I haven't thought about one class team. Oh yes. Your right.

I just feel wrong when a rogue 1hit kill other rogue or mage. That's it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think its pretty well balanced myself

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Being hit by it I agree, I have arcane still can be tore apart by rouge
    Ouch.. Yeah have seen the stats of some of your arcane/mythic warriors. It makes me drool. Even my stats with the hammer at 21 was crazy. Damage is king, though. Being able to put out 5 AS shots in 10 seconds and still heal 30% 3 times... crazy.

The thing that got me. They decided to nerf Storm Sword yet leave Bonechill as it is. Sometimes I do not follow their logic.

The rogues in my guild like to use me as their practice dummy. It is painful to see a 5 crit streak in a matter of what 10 seconds? Anywhere from 500-1030 damage at lvl 21/22. I must say these are the best rogues at that level though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Ouch.. Yeah have seen the stats of some of your arcane/mythic warriors. It makes me drool. Even my stats with the hammer at 21 was crazy. Damage is king, though. Being able to put out 5 AS shots in 10 seconds and still heal 30% 3 times... crazy.

The thing that got me. They decided to nerf Storm Sword yet leave Bonechill as it is. Sometimes I do not follow their logic.

The rogues in my guild like to use me as their practice dummy. It is painful to see a 5 crit streak in a matter of what 10 seconds? Anywhere from 500-1030 damage at lvl 21/22. I must say these are the best rogues at that level though.
    See that's the thing with aimed shot, its most powerful skill in the game yet has fastest cd, and doesn't use much mana.......if they upped cd to 5 sec....would be way more balanced

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

See that's the thing with aimed shot, its most powerful skill in the game yet has fastest cd, and doesn't use much mana.......if they upped cd to 5 sec....would be way more balanced
    Last night.. 3 warriors vs 1 rogue... dead rogue... laughing warriors and bragging about how good they were... Some help came and then 2 rogues vs 3 warriors... 1 warrior would die.... Then another rogue came and 3 rogues vs 3 warriors dead warriors. They would not even give us another fight. They just left.. no more laughing or bragging from them. The only 2 rogues are the top of the food chain though.

I am not sure if it is that bad. I need to play the rogue a bit more. Axe throw is a powerful skill. Maybe reduce its timer a couple seconds or so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I didn't read the previous 2 pages of responses, so maybe someone already suggested this, but there is an easy solution:

Make the 2 seconds of invincibility only apply to the warrior who uses the skill. Problem solved!

No warrior should complain about this since it won't affect himself during pvp, only his party members. And this will solve the issue of multiple warriors using this over and over to stay invincible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:1094838
    I didn't read the previous 2 pages of responses, so maybe someone already suggested this, but there is an easy solution:

Make the 2 seconds of invincibility only apply to the warrior who uses the skill. Problem solved!

No warrior should complain about this since it won't affect himself during pvp, only his party members. And this will solve the issue of multiple warriors using this over and over to stay invincible.
    its a good idea but people will hate the idea because it breaks pve, warriors save party members just before a OHKO crit.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    its a good idea but people will hate the idea because it breaks pve, warriors save party members just before a OHKO crit.
    It's broken right now since when you have 3 warriors on a team they are invincible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

recipe for disaster! why not eliminate the warrior class altogether?
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Wowsome For This Useful Post: