Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
1. Enemys are quite easy in levels 1-49, so i suggest just going for max dmg output and using bow. When you get little more money (about 100k) buy forgotten bow of your level, they are by far the most overpowered weapon in level range 10-49.

In level 50 mobs and bosses get harder, and dex fox will die a lot because of really low defense; only one defensive buff, and its active only 60% of time. Even archers have better defense. So, in lvl 50 you should respec to str/dex hybrid build, enough str for gear and rest in dex. This will increase your survivability significantly, and fox skills fit melee combag perfectly.

2. Originally there were three classes in this game: archer, bear and mage. Last christmas they added two new classes, rhino and fox (this is also the reason why there's so little information available about foxes). These two classes are clearly underpowered. Archer is pretty much just better than fox in almost everything (some pvp lvls are exeption).

So yeah, your thinking process went quite right.

3. Yep, full dex is best for dps. Str/dex hybrid is better in levels 50+ though.
Thank you very much for your reply.

If I'm level 20, maybe I should start a new char all over. That is what I'm gonna do I guess. Thanks