Thread: Level 35 Nuke Build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gragorak View Post
    Boosting, spawning, teaming, re-joining, farming noobs, refusing to fight mages, avoiding ffa at all costs, etc. possible ways to get good kdr. <= I'm not saying that you've done these, but there's always a possibility.

Kdr tells very little about actual skill anyways.

Nope. You could use those points to max fox howl or armor shredder, which are good skills against all classes. Basically, maxed fury is only good against bears and birds as it pretty much cancels blinding and hs/stomp hit debuffs. And mage is fox's toughest opponent after all, right? So it would be good idea to optimize the build against mages, right?

No, this is false information. Int boosts skill damage of poison darts and needles, and increases bandage's healing effect. Dex boosts skill damage of all other skills. Also, dex boosts hit, crit, auto damage more than int and boosts armor and dodge that int doesn't boost at all. Dex > int, always.

1. Bite at 3 + auto = doesn't kill anything.
    2. Bite at 3 + hamstring = yes, kill lots of things for sure.
    3. Bite at 1 + hamstring = most likely same result as above.

But, as you are using forgotten bow, you always do some auto-damage before you can get combo in. So, even if step 3 woudn't be enough for a kill;

4. Bite at 3 + hamstring (+auto) = kill.

Looks like you're referring to that one other thread. Tbh, i have played fox pvp in lvls 15, 17, 22, 26, 30, 35 and 51. Only levels that i have fox atm are 22 and 51 I didnt play very much in lvls 15, 17, 26, 30 or 35, but long enough to find good(/decent) builds. And long enough to see which build is not optimal.

Edit: You also seem to lack some general knowledge about foxes. For example, you seem to think that armor shredder doesn't stack.
    ok, whatever man. If u want to waste ur time proving that u know everything about fox, go ahead. Go cry somewhere else. but will u give me the name of ur 30 and 35 foxes?

ps: i dont spawn, refuse to fight mages, avoiding ffas, or re-joining. Who doesnt farm noobs?
    Last edited by grrims; 05-17-2013 at 05:34 PM.