Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-05-16 Content Update (120640)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #101
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psychoscream View Post
    The guild window now displays the number of guild invitations."
    how can i see it ??????
    If you are not currently in a guild, clicking on the Guild button on the Social window will display how many guild invitations you have.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to H2N For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

oh thanks

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth143 View Post
    Hi, before i touch on e prob, impressive update, ive seen many players requestin for these so its not entirely AL faults. They will hear n touch up whichever players ar not satisfied wit, fret not. Ok the prob now is, the spreadin shadow from the shadow storm shot? It stated 6m radius but after tis update, each shot 2 to 2.5m radius. Cant even get the whole group of enemies shot in 1 arrow unlike previous before this new update. I think its a technical fault or somethin u wanna put a word to this, can u pls fix this important skill for rogues? Cant live without this on rogue, rly make u feel great hittin 6m radius wide like a sorceror wld of (abit) :3 thks lots!
    I took a quick look and the range from point of impact is correctly set to 6m, 4m is the default

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Im still not following why pets don't level up in new levels ( not talking about 300 xp gift) im saying u kill an enemy they should level
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Darko:1099099
    Im still not following why pets don't level up in new levels ( not talking about 300 xp gift) im saying u kill an enemy they should level

I've been leveling my pets in nordr.. looks like you caught a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

I've been leveling my pets in nordr.. looks like you caught a bug.

Not nodr, specifically the new quests only
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Not nodr, specifically the new quests only
    The mobs in the quest don't give exp. Pets or toons

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    The mobs in the quest don't give exp. Pets or toons
    Im 31 so I didn't notice for toons...I guess that makes sense, 200 kills for 300 xp

Lady_Pebbles

Yeah but the 10 boss kills there takes longer than the 200 enemy kills. Which means burning pots... they don't drop gold either so its kinda a waste. I'd rather run w4 for the exp instead. If the mobs in those maps actually drop gold then it would be worth it but as it is.. its not.

Edit: Incase they missed my suggestion in Sam's thread... Since the pets don't get exp from the mobs (or crom turning in the quests) & we have to spam pots while waiting for the boss to pop-up. Why not have the mobs drop gold or pots and give pets exp?

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 05-17-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Love how devs r obviously watching thread and responding to simple stuff but not overlying largely debated issues...lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thanks for the update. Glad to see some positive improvements. Aimed being nerfed, not cool but, ah well. Good that u can finally see numbers in the social page. Now I need a scrollbar or something that lets me jump to alphabets - for those of us with a loooong friend list, by the time we get to "G" we get finger burns. No kidding.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

the 300 xp quest is useless. it doesnt xp my pet. its alreay bad that you dont get xp in the mobs

only in uberman and fangboss something

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

ulfang is bugged to. it doesnt appear where you are all the time. unlike uberman

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoni View Post
    Since reading comprehension/conclusion drawing seems to be a bit lacking today, let me explain to you how some of us play.

I buy a luck elix for 2 plat. It lasts 15 minutes. I kill the boss in a run, it may or may not reroll, that's fine. Then one of my guildies asks me to help w something (maybe leveling in wt4, for example). If I've spent 2 plat and have like 10 mins left on the elixir, asking the guildie to wait while I go run the rest of it isn't too bad. What's ten minutes, right? But if I tell him to wait 25 minutes, that kind of sucks for him.

Or, if I decide to just go and lose my reroll on boss chance, who cares? It's only 2 plat. Not too bad. But if I have just spend four plat, I'll be less okay w losing my plat.

Again, it's about taking my control to spend my plat how I see fit and it's the slow, sneaky changes that require us to spend/waste more plat. In the end I will spend less plat and/or stop logging on as much.

So, for those of you who are happy that it's longer, it just speaks to me of laziness, as pushing "purchase elix" wasn't cumbersome during runs. Doubling the length of time has zero player benefit and 100% company benefit.

P.S. I'm not crying. I'm annoyed that the small changes I saw change PL drastically are starting here but I'm nowhere near crying.
    Again, you're crying just to cry. That's a very poor example to use. WT4 yields decent locked crate drops. Myself and many of my guildies received crate drops with no elixer. If it bugs you so much, don't help your guildmate. Have someone else do it. Sometimes a little selfishness is O.K.

Rest of you folks talking about purchasing a 15 min at the end of a boss....IT'S STILL A WASTE OF PLAT. If you purchase a 15 min elixer at the end of a boss and decide to do something else, you are still wasting the other 13-14 mins of elixer time. Fuss at something substantial like the messed up boss red zones in Nordr. Many wanted a longer duration for elixers. If you don't get that reroll at the end you can still do another run within the 28-29 mins left. If you can't fix up another run in that time, you need to get a better party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Awesome update More country banners in near future ? Danish banner or swedish would be very nice, dont forget us small ppl, i still pay alot for this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMV View Post
    Again, you're crying just to cry. That's a very poor example to use. WT4 yields decent locked crate drops. Myself and many of my guildies received crate drops with no elixer. If it bugs you so much, don't help your guildmate. Have someone else do it. Sometimes a little selfishness is O.K.

Rest of you folks talking about purchasing a 15 min at the end of a boss....IT'S STILL A WASTE OF PLAT. If you purchase a 15 min elixer at the end of a boss and decide to do something else, you are still wasting the other 13-14 mins of elixer time. Fuss at something substantial like the messed up boss red zones in Nordr. Many wanted a longer duration for elixers. If you don't get that reroll at the end you can still do another run within the 28-29 mins left. If you can't fix up another run in that time, you need to get a better party.
    Methinks you're just itching for a fight and didn't even read what I wrote. The fact that you can't grasp what I explained speaks volumes to why you have to resort to calling people cry babies. Cheers!

Eta: I have complained about the red zones and actually made a thread ranting about it that I deleted when I realized that Sam had addressed it, telling us it would be fixed in a future update. I've commented on it in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1064802 and I've thanked other threads about it. It is obviously not going to be fixed, so you have the alternative to avoid that map. The issue of inflexibility when it comes to spending my plat as I see fit is broad reaching, spanning across every map in the game and isn't avoidable.
    Last edited by Pandamoni; 05-18-2013 at 10:12 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandamoni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What about warrior mythic weapons?! @.@ why didn't have any upgrade?@.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

You guys are complaining about the duration for the elixers, but no one is forcing you to stay online for the whole 30 mins. You know you can go back to town and keep it paused while you're offline? I think people are crying just to cry. In the end if you buy 2 rerolls, that's 4 plat for 30 mins. Nothing really changed other than having to stop after 15 mins to purchase another. Decent update.
    Yet another issue with this i just experienced.

Ok, i bought the elixir while running a pug. I have 20 minutes left on it. Here is the problem. It took me almost 30 minutes to find a pug. Hmmm what do i do now? Log off. Maybe catch some guildies later. Or i could go waste the rest of my elixir trying to find another pug.

On the other hand (yay i can bring it back up), if it weren't for the cumbersome party system i could possibly join another elite run in a different zone. Instead, i get to hop around wasting time trying to find one.

I really hope the logic gap is closing on this.
    Last edited by Rare; 05-19-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

So... I should pay twice as much for my wasted elixir? Hmmm i can spend two plat and waste 10 minutes. Or i can spend 4 plat and waste 25 minutes. Lets see... Which is better? I don't want to make my choice too quickly. Hold on. Ill think on it.

Edit: I still haven't seen a good reason why to increase the duration and the cost. So, until you can give one, I'll continue speaking out against it. I think what you meant to say on that post is that developers should be focused on fixing those bigger issues you mentioned and not on something less "substantial". Maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Rare; 05-19-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VOla Hanghang View Post
    What about warrior mythic weapons?! @.@ why didn't have any upgrade?@.@
    Mythic weapon for warrior seems like northern sword because the dmg is low n same number,to loot mythic weapon not easy and yet when warrior got mythic weapon the dmg low n
    Very funny only for pve not pvp

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kiffnshey For This Useful Post: