Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
May be time to save up for an iPad. Those arguably get better reception than droids
You should help me with that. I offer you 5 internets! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Check out my guide in technical & bug section, it's stickied at the top. That may help address some of your issues.

Also, the iPod Touch 4 & iPhone 4 are now terrible devices for PL. Their WiFi antennae are out of date & have trouble maintaining a stable connection in PL. How do I know this? I own an iPhone 4 and just tested it. The symptoms are exactly the same as to what you describe.
Thanks, Parth. I suspected it was an outdated ipod issue. My mom's ipad runs it beautifully, but sadly she's stingy when it comes to letting me play PL for 4 hours straight.... Anyways thanks for confirming that

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
I used to use my IPhone until I was perma banned and that worked fine in pvp... I then switched to my 4thgen touch and have been having the same exact problems as you described... Maybe it's just the touch?
Ps.
Z! What lvls are you pvping at...
I'm attempting to pvp at 10, 12, 15, 19, 20, 21, 26, 30, 35, 37, and 51.

Add Minizerious, Zeriousfox, Zeriousrhino, Zeriousguin, Oldhawkeyes, Herwolf, Zeriouself, Zeriousbird, Zeriously, Zeriousursan, and my favey Zeriousbear, The ultimate cyborg terminator bear!!