Quote Originally Posted by Swimmingstar View Post
Unban Thelonearcher please, I want to see who caps first then. Also, the first cappers always use platinum. Also, you don't have to be capped to PvP.
My main is an endgame character - I only pvp at endgame with that character. I don't want to deal with leveling months later. All I want to do is PVP. There's little to no pvp games the day of the release of a new campaign, so I might as well do it then.

Mike still plays the game on another character. He's had the chance to be the first one to cap after the 56 cap. Hopefully he's the first one to cap next cap.

I have an idea for the next campaign; of course, this would never happen. But I'd like to see the developers release a new campaign and everyone gets an entire weekend to cap to level 81 just like they did the first weekend after the 76 cap was released. The idea is that whoever reaches level 81 and caps by leveling in the new 76-81 maps with no platinum spent gets a cap reward similar to or better than the Dragon Egg that was given to those who reached the 76 level cap in 3-4 days.