Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iRusher View Post
    Ownt by ghost lawl
    This is why you get hate posts, you provoke ppl to do it
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 
Size:  >Attachment 18894</a>
    "Out of sight, out of mind"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero:1129059
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasm0162 View Post
    U dnt have to get if u dnt want too noones forcing u and im pretty sure with that attitude your pobably no fun anyways so yeah enjoy dramafied facebook! Peace and keep yur negativity outa my forrum please,have a nice day!
    What the hell are you talking about? You see a post you don't like and act like a drama queen? I wasn't negative at all, I published my opinion and you are not in the position to tell me what I may do and what not. Also I want to reminder you, it's not "your' forum.

Btw I have kik, so I can that say that from experience and Facebook isn't "dramafied". If you are looking for drama then you will find enough of it but who doesn't seek won't find any.

Peace and keep your arrogance out of your posts then you can expect some more friendly replies

Simply put idgaf about what u think take it how you want it this thread is for people who wanted to get in on our chats if you think facebook is better why are u even here posting a comment? This thread clearly is not for you and u said facebook is better so like why are u here if facebook is better this thread isnt for u and im pretty sure i dnt need you in chats anyways with yur negativity go back to facebook and post every moment of your unnecessary life on there that noone cares about,lol stop trolling a peaceful forrum because i clearly do not care about u,what u think,or any of your two bit oppinions
    With that being said have a good day!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Apparently kuero cant read the this thread is called friends,and umm sorry son u aint my friend enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

You are the troll here. 1. I didn't say anything bad 2 This isn't your forum. I can post here all I want. "This thread isnt for u" yes whatever most threads here arent for you neither.I tell you what this forum doesn't need, arrogant people like you. You're the guy who's spreading negativity here so stop reversing facts.

So if you have nothing better to come up with as to call out me a troll for no reason then do us all a favor and stop spreading your non sense.

Oh and about that you do not care, neither do I value your opinion but I do not tell you where you may post and where not. So gimme a break with your nonsense
    Last edited by Kuero; 06-08-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Calm yourself fellas!

This thread was made to connect the SL community a little more via Kik. No need to flame one another, just stahp.

Sure Facebook is good in someways, sure there are a lot of better apps than Kik, but this is a Kik thread. If you think there's a better app, I don't recommend Facebook because Kik keeps your life a bit more private. Besides, Kik is simple and fun; sure it has a lot of things that it can be improved in, but all in due time.

For now, friends can connect through this simple and easy to use app.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero:1129531
    You are the troll here. 1. I didn't say anything bad 2 This isn't your forum. I can post here all I want. "This thread isnt for u" yes whatever most threads here arent for you neither.I tell you what this forum doesn't need, arrogant people like you. You're the guy who's spreading negativity here so stop reversing facts.

So if you have nothing better to come up with as to call out me a troll for no reason then do us all a favor and stop spreading your non sense.

Oh and about that you do not care, neither do I value your opinion but I do not tell you where you may post and where not. So gimme a break with your nonsense

If u want a break stop commenting dnt u have somewhere better to be like facebook?
    First of all this thread is for friends which i do not nor have i ever considered u one,and yes this is my thread not my forrum but yes i created this thread,and who are u to tell somone what this forrum doesnt need? The fact of the matter is if you wouldnt have came in here running your fast acess dsl lips talkin about facebook is better blah blah blah when this thread is clearly about kik u would not have this issue and if you didnt even want.to participate you should never have commented on something that has no relevance to this thread noone stated nothing bout face book period lol stop being dumb like u dnt know wat yur doin point is stop runnin yur lips because it aint necessary and if ya keep talkin smack expect an outcome because i simply dnt care PERIOD.

feel free to post a response but expect another one from me and if you dnt want drama i suggest u leavin this thread that I CREATED and go troll someones facebook page!!!
    Have a lovely day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995:1129574
    Calm yourself fellas!

This thread was made to connect the SL community a little more via Kik. No need to flame one another, just stahp.

Sure Facebook is good in someways, sure there are a lot of better apps than Kik, but this is a Kik thread. If you think there's a better app, I don't recommend Facebook because Kik keeps your life a bit more private. Besides, Kik is simple and fun; sure it has a lot of things that it can be improved in, but all in due time.

+1 i couldnt have said it better myself this was SURELY AND POSITIVELY A THREAD FOR KIK NOT FACEBOOK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Who are YOU to tell me where I may post and where not? Get your own message in your head before you start typing.
    Even if u made this thread for your friends, it is a PUBLIC thread and everyone may post in it, neither you like it or not.

Tell me how much you want that you do not care, still you reply which means you do. Such a hypocrite.

And I don't understand why u argue about Facebook anyway, I said glass board and are Facebook are better. I did let the ppl know there are still other (better) apps.
    Maybe you haven't realized it yet but my first post wasn't just for you, it was for all the ppl here. Do you actually realize that the world doesn't turn around you, do ya?

Stop being an arrogant wannabe. I'm not here to troll but since you came up with discriminating non sense I'm gonna defend myself.
Views: 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by javier995 View Post
    Calm yourself fellas!

This phantasm dude was letting the ppl know about kik, I was letting them know about other apps like glass board and Facebook.
    Then all of the sudden he tells me I shall stay away with my "negativity from his forums". After the next post I'm getting told I'm a troll with an unnecessary life?

Screw that. I'm not going to tolerate this. What about you? Would you tolerate it if i would call you out just for making a harmless post?
    Alot of ppl open up threads and other reply and get off topic, but I do not discriminate them.
    This phantasm guy needs to learn some behavior.
Views: 

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kuero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero:1129662
    Who are YOU to tell me where I may post and where not? Get your own message in your head before you start typing.
    Even if u made this thread for your friends, it is a PUBLIC thread and everyone may post in it, neither you like it or not.

Tell me how much you want that you do not care, still you reply which means you do. Such a hypocrite.

And I don't understand why u argue about Facebook anyway, I said glass board and are Facebook are better. I did let the ppl know there are still other (better) apps.
    Maybe you haven't realized it yet but my first post wasn't just for you, it was for all the ppl here. Do you actually realize that the world doesn't turn around you, do ya?

Stop being an arrogant wannabe. I'm not here to troll but since you came up with discriminating non sense I'm gonna defend myself.
    Just gtfo! Why u still talkin? Let it go, your not worth the effort or the time,so stfu and keep it movin i know wat i said and i dnt give a damn watchu think or your stinkin *** comments and i simply dnt care who comments but wen u come up in a thread talkin bout things that has no relevance and u keep talkin blah blah blah yeah ima say something point blank!
    And if u dnt like it why u still runnin dem lips? Noone is askin u to keep talkin or keep runnin back and lookin on this thread tryna see who said what so u can comment like a little school girl who loves gossip and drama no wonder u like facebook u talk like,act like,and sound like a groupie a crotch ridin chump lmao anyways like i said before if u dnt like it stop readin and leave have a lovely day u must like it u still here readin obviously yur butthurt ima just sit back and relax on kik WITHOUT U LOL

laughing at u and u dnt even know it
    Your style is wack and u dnt even know it
    Ghostface dnt care about u and u dnt even know it

For the rest of you readers look up the song rocko-u.o.e.n.o and then youll know it and laugh lmao!

Kuero is a true piece and he dnt even know it lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

In before lock :-)

Calm yo selves down lol
    These forums are a way of open opinion and chat.
    No right or wrong answer or view.
    Remember we all have feelings and these can be over- exaggerative when written down in this format ;-)
    Easy to get the wrong idea of the stick so in future try to be considerate to both the original poster, the respondents and the readers :-)
    As the Star Legends loading screen says: Deleting Haters.... Lol XD

I have yet to try kik but I hear good things about it :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo:1129697
    In before lock :-)

Calm yo selves down lol
    These forums are a way of open opinion and chat.
    No right or wrong answer or view.
    Remember we all have feelings and these can be over- exaggerative when written down in this format ;-)
    Easy to get the wrong idea of the stick so in future try to be considerate to both the original poster, the respondents and the readers :-)
    As the Star Legends loading screen says: Deleting Haters.... Lol XD

I have yet to try kik but I hear good things about it :-)

Finally someone on topic lol and yeah i hope it does get locked such a shame u cant make a thread nowadays with someone stayin on topic and not talkin smack about something else wen the stupid stuff they say aint even what were discussin in here,like why do it? Tired of hearin his poopy mouth anyways But anyways yeah it is bro we done expanded by the hundreds and still growin.in the chats we have new comers from sl daily and it would be excellent if you could join
    Glad to see u back active i missed ya!
    Last edited by Phantasm0162; 06-08-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

another fight wut a shocker...wut has sl become now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo:1129729
    another fight wut a shocker...wut has sl become now?

Lol! I wont answer that but ill kik u it asap lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is some funny stuff right here and y'all don't even know it. If you two (Kuero & Ghost) would like some alone time in kik you didn't have to go all out on here. Js lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DTupinsmoke:1129746
    This is some funny stuff right here and y'all don't even know it. If you two (Kuero & Ghost) would like some alone time in kik you didn't have to go all out on here. Js lol.

And they dnt even know it lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Phantasm wannabe your not in the position to give any orders so you better keep your mouth shut
Views: 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    Phantasm wannabe your not in the position to give any orders so you better keep your mouth shut
    Lmao Kuero you are not in order to tell ghost what he should do with his mouth. Do us a favor and stop posting comments cause you're embarrassing yourself in front of these Sl peers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Btw I haven't seen a larger raging person than you yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
Views: 

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero:1129756
    Your most deff not anyones dad in here if u dnt like it stop commenting and simply leave u acting like a sensetive female lol
    You come shut me up please sir?
    Yea ima wanabe as in if u were closer id wanabe slappin yur face!