Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Timed Run Leaderboard Challenge - June 7th to the 10th

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

How about the free respec for the event? That would help to find out the best build for the timed runs..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88929&dateline=136981  8890
    Signature created by marshmallow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is there any kind of lvl limit for this or is all welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tokinirish View Post
    All lvls (15+ for hauntlet and kraag tomb) can participate in hauntlet and tomb runs.
    Lvl 30/31 additionaly can compete in elite maps.
    Hauntlet run competition is a fail anyways due to flawed balancing, which heavily favors lvl 15 toons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

What happens if all positions of one lb is filled by the same team?Why don't u put in lb the best time of the same team?It gives more chance to other gamers.It is what I recommend !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

This whole convo is depressing. Can we pick a "rant" representative and just have one negative post with everyone's concerns? Ill voleteer...
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zuzeq View Post
    This whole convo is depressing. Can we pick a "rant" representative and just have one negative post with everyone's concerns? Ill voleteer...
    Yes it is depressing, because it is the honest truth. Only dps toons with mythic/arcane gears will occupy the list. That is a fact proven by viewing the LBs before the competition began. We couldn't expect it to be any different.

Warrior players and the rest of the players with normal legendary gears, which are the majority of players, can only watch without hope.

So far, there isn't any STS member that could rebute the glaring discriminacy of this competition. Without their input, I can only assume that STS purposefully meant for it to be this way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Friufi View Post
    Yes it is depressing, because it is the honest truth. Only dps toons with mythic/arcane gears will occupy the list. That is a fact proven by viewing the LBs before the competition began. We couldn't expect it to be any different.

Warrior players and the rest of the players with normal legendary gears, which are the majority of players, can only watch without hope.

So far, there isn't any STS member that could rebute the glaring discriminacy of this competition. Without their input, I can only assume that STS purposefully meant for it to be this way.
    This is my opinion too. Becouse warriors have no Chance just warriors with arcane Hammer are strong enought to set a record. Jesterday i does the kraken mines lv 2, im a normal warrior without arcane and mythic things and i set the record in 2;48 min solo thats realy fast for a warrior but its not a Problem for 3 rouges and 1 scorrer to beat this. So i was beat its now 51 s :-(. STS Should Do somthing about this Problem maybe solo times for eatch class that would be great. And we All now that we normal Players have no Chance to win becouse the best win every time with arcane ans mythic things :-( like xxsearisxx or Defatsu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

My enhance hauntlet run 1min and 21 seconds was beaten by lower levels.. there should be a separate leader boards for lower level and level 31!!!

1min run in Hauntlet at level 31 is impossible.. WTH!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crazyangle03 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxsaraixx View Post
    You don't necessarily have to buy platinum to have a chance as pure runs are being awarded also from what I read.
    Good luck xxsaraixx I know you can do it you are a rouge and a good one, you will be the winner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes Friufi that is what im doing im warrior 2 and i just standing & watching Super warriors or Rouges getting on LB and winning, is better to watch how rouges winning rather than participate and loose because time runs are specially designed for super warriors or Rouges. They have higher DEX,DPS,CRITICS,DAMAGE than warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm View Post
    This is my opinion too. Becouse warriors have no Chance just warriors with arcane Hammer are strong enought to set a record. Jesterday i does the kraken mines lv 2, im a normal warrior without arcane and mythic things and i set the record in 2;48 min solo thats realy fast for a warrior but its not a Problem for 3 rouges and 1 scorrer to beat this. So i was beat its now 51 s :-(. STS Should Do somthing about this Problem maybe solo times for eatch class that would be great. And we All now that we normal Players have no Chance to win becouse the best win every time with arcane ans mythic things :-( like xxsearisxx or Defatsu
    Yes warriors have no chance, we better watch the Rouges(super warriors) how they win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tokinirish View Post
    Is all Rouges welcome you know they are super warriors lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This competition by STS is already a one-sided competition i.e. favors rogues, especially those with mythic/arcane gear. We already know that top rogues occupy most of the spots in the current timed leaderboards. And we have also seen rogues topping the best times by soloing the maps.

Now with double strength elixirs, this makes it easier for rogues to solo them. Why wait for a party when you can solo the maps easier with these elixirs?

Yeah I know I'm sounding like a sour grape, but facts are facts.

Lousy...
    agreed...

this competition is pay for win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

this event not suited for warriors... i hope they made a seperate time run leaderboard on each classes. just an epic faild event for sts and warriors. after this event no one will ever beat those record holders especialy the enhance one bcoz of the double damage and armor elixir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Oh my freakin gosh, I got knocked off the lb by more twinks. Its starting to irritate me that I can get 1:13 on the hauntlet and then a few twinks get 1:03 and Suddenly Im off the lb. Twinks seriously need to get their own lb or Just not be able to compete in these things (*_*)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HxC View Post
    Oh my freakin gosh, I got knocked off the lb by more twinks. Its starting to irritate me that I can get 1:13 on the hauntlet and then a few twinks get 1:03 and Suddenly Im off the lb. Twinks seriously need to get their own lb or Just not be able to compete in these things (*_*)
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

2 Rogues Max Geared ... 70m
    1 Mage Max Geared ... 30m
    1 War Max Geared ... 65m

The look on these peoples face when a team of twinks smash their records ... Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's ...

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gundamsone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Great

When we can see the winner?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm View Post
    If you're talking about KM2 enhanced (which is at 51s) it was a team of 3 sorc and 1 rogue. I believe 2 of us had mythics and no hooks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    If you're talking about KM2 enhanced (which is at 51s) it was a team of 3 sorc and 1 rogue. I believe 2 of us had mythics and no hooks.
    Impressive. I see your team on a few enhanced crypts. I hope you guys make it!