Quote Originally Posted by Griffinfan View Post
Omg, lol

I Played Seafight for 5 1/2 years, and darkorbit for 3 years, What server were you on? I was USA (West) I quit before it started going way down hill

For me all of my Gaming started with Seafight, when I first joined it was a awesome game, great setup and super fun to play. As the years went by The devs got more and more greedy, they would put out events that forced you to buy currency to get the upper edge, it was a wallet boys game. I moved to darkorbit for awhile, got full elite and got bored, I came to STS for the past couple years and have played it since. Recently though I have made the move to Order and Chaos.

1. Seafight ( -Puddles USA(West)
2. Darkorbit ( Sharpshooter USA(West/East)
3. STS
4 O&C
Wow nice!
Well I was on West-Europe server (if it's called that), I actually got hooked on SF by friends, within the first 8 levels I could survive without spending money.
Then it got tougher and started going to buy some top-notch gear and farmed those darn chests on the maps a night long, after a while I realized this isn't the right game and just quit after probably 3 Months and $100 less in my pocket.