you know how I know darko hasnt studied economics in general?

because of the whole "inject more gold" argument. I mean just look at the real world economy. you keep adding in more money to the point people can increase their own baseline cost of living and inflation happens. yeah, real quick there's the chance for everyone to be happy but then all the spendable wealth drives up baseline prices and then people are unhappy again lol.

suddenly 100 health potions no longer cost $1500 gold in the store...they cost $5k. suddenly your extra wealth is worthless as there's billionaires running around driving up prices....or reverse inflation occurs and everything goes to crap.

yeah, end gamers that arent trust fund kids spending daddy's money on plat are miffed they cant get their fix on immediately (everyone wants the best toys haha). but you gotta remember, this game was voted best MMPORG of 2012 meaning its at the top of all the game app lists with newbs joining all the time. they come in and play casually and everything is out of control, they will quit. then the game sequesters and festers and dies slowly.

I really really really hate to say it but it needs to stay the way it is. yeah it sucks when I'm trying to figure out what to do with my plat when I know its like winning the powerball to get a mythic item but it is what it is...and my luck is really bad haha.