Thread: The Extreme Evil Villain Contest!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I did something like this in my free time a while back, wish i could find it!

Reserved (for when I find)

1) Plague
    2) Male / Unknown
    3) Unkown
    4) Has the ability to place a plague(s) or curse(s) on unsuspecting citizens / nemesis.. Also fights hand-to-hand using a Cursed Katana known as Muramasa
    5) He only wishes to punish others for the wrongs they have done, while living harm-free of his.
    6) No nemesis is known.. (all die of mysterious events)
    7) Yakoro was a normal boy.. But, one day a mysterious figure appeared and lifted him forth using only a black mist.. The creature spoke "Hello child, and good-bye..." At this momeny, Yakoro was horified.. Not remembering that happened next, he awoke many many years lately! but... different... as Yakoro looked upon himself, he could see nothing but the same color mist the creature from his childhood, but in a more solid, human form.. Terrified of his appearance, he ran as fast as he could toward the nearest tailor shop! Inside, he demanded a trench coat and bowler hat. Trembling, the clerk gave him as he requested with no questions, or payment required.. Yakoro immediately equipped the clothing, and found a mysterious bird mask lying in the street... He picked up the mask, and placed it on his face... Once the mask was attached, he looked about, and everything was somehow darker, and showed all fear.. Using this, he found the person with the most fear aura, and placed a hand on them! The person had no choice but scream as a burning sensation was carried through them, leaving them with a dis-colored complexion and a mass array of blemishes, and large scars on their body! Yakoro looked at his hands, and gasped at what he had done.. Now, he plans to use this to make others feel what he is now feeling himself, but in different ways each and every victim, each of their fates getting worse and worse...

8) Will Add When I Find Again *cannot be re-drawn (it was something i could never reproduce)*
    Last edited by Aracnus; 06-27-2013 at 09:13 PM.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aracnus For This Useful Post: