Quote Originally Posted by Arafrel View Post
Itisi,
I am quite surprised to hear from somebody who is not even participating in the tournament.
To address your ranting, we are individuals with real jobs and a life outside the game.
That counts for me most of my guild mates.
In terms of back ups, most of our "back ups" are not listed as so due to a lack of being skillful, it's mainly based on availability and the desire to play. So it's not like our "starters" are our best five.
In all honesty,Itisi, you should not be even talking here as your initial posts on this thread suggested that you would be co ordinating a team to come up with to be able to participate in this tournament, which clearly you have failed to do.
With regard to Axania, I think she already knows how appreciative our entire guild is for coming up with this idea and taking the time to co ordinate matches.
At the end of the day it is up to the teams and the guild members to decide what works best for them, and if the organizer of the tournament is in agreement everybody else should just mind their own business.
Thank you.
Thanks I admit organizing the matches is a bit of a headache but I knew that when I decided to run this tourney so I don't mind doing it.

Again, to be absolutely clear. I understand that it is possible that my times may not work for some guilds. That's why I said to post here and discuss it. The easiest thing a guild can do is communicate with their opponents, set up a time that doesn't effect other matches, and let me know. Otherwise, I'll try to find an alternative that doesn't effect other matches. I do want to avoid the scenario where I have to change the times of many matches. If that isn't the case, I don't have a problem changing a time to something that is better for you.

I'm sure Itisi was just saying that guilds shouldn't try to re-arrange matches just because their main team can't play, even though backups are available. I agree with him on that, because that's the whole point of having backups! So they can replace team members that aren't available. If however your backups aren't available either, or you think there is a chance you might end up with less than 5 players, then of course you should try to re-arrange the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Geokia View Post
I see nothing wrong with us talking amongst ourselves to come up with a better time that worked for all included in both guilds without harassing Axania about how the original date and time wouldn't work for us. I think the way we went about it was easier for everyone. Sorry you disapprove of us finding a time that works best for us both. And thank you Axania for allowing us to reschedule our match. Smh.
Like I said, if two guilds come up with a better time that doesn't effect other matches (like you and MH did), I have absolutely no problem changing the time So no problem lol

Anyway let's end this discussion here. If I can change times without screwing others up, I'm glad to do it