Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-07-12 Content Update (125324)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #81
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Pan View Post
    AP for bael II is only 50.
    With the new spawn rate... Make the AP 350.
    Seems like he has a arcane spawn rate
    Bael II achievement is worth 150 AP.

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to H2N For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol complainers r being selfish.....bael spawn spawn rate is basically pure luck, so the one who have done the achievement earlier congrats coz u got lucky....the one who dont, luck still searchin for ya....its the same , if sts increase the spawn rate n reduce the loot rate, ppl r just gonna farm for him since its fast elite boss with non elite mobs....games tht are easy to finish is no fun at all....cheers... XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I like rare drop rate I'm fine like that if itbwas released with that drop rate, some online took advantage of stg mishsp and now the rest of us are screwed...Should have been released as rare. .. now people jumped people on lbs for this which is not cool right before expansion. ..
    Last edited by Darko; 07-13-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah this is a bust all the way around. I have farmed mt. Spyr and harbor for a total of 9 hours of game play. I see the extra creature everytime for 9 hours... the dice are loaded. At avg. 4 minutes a run over 9 hours,that's 135 runs.. no bael ...so tell me again that its spawning at the rate expected..please feed me more BS about how your dice roll works....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

after farming today i found bael after 30mins of farming him... then found him again 15min later... haven't seen him since... so yes he is spawning... just luck i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I guess for me I was excited about leveling my alts this weekend and planned on purchasing tons of platinum..... instead I've wasted 14 hours In a place kills don't count, stg got zero money from me. . leveling pets I don't use in search of a bael that doesn't exist. ..stg, yall made a mistake and did a 360 on it...pissing a lot of people off too...we created a party of four, all four of us did individual levels, spy, cc, wind, and cove, and we were going to invite each other if we found, 4 hours later nothing, so basically that's a total of 16 hours, with zilch, it went from dropping 5/10 runs, to 1/1000..Should be 1/25. and for how rare it the equip sucks, bael weapon isn't better than storm sword..its junk that looks cool.... very dissapointed could have been great weekend. ...
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Do Normal Nordr maps for you to get your PVE kills up while hunting bael or leveling you pets..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

I hunt all day and no single bael! whats with this update! it is so unfair you guys give 1hr fast loot for the people who was online after the update... they make tons of gold and rare drops!

but for us who did not make it... not even a single bael show...

I just want to fair... if that was a bug you guys should recall everything from that 1hr update....

this is stupid! its very impossible to find him now... and yet others got a chance to kill him more than 20 times!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    I hunt all day and no single bael! whats with this update! it is so unfair you guys give 1hr fast loot for the people who was online after the update... they make tons of gold and rare drops!

but for us who did not make it... not even a single bael show...!
    I got a few kills on him within 15min of each other. Spent almost 12 hours hunting after that and never saw him again... although I see the yeti sorcerer a lot, which I'm guessing, that means I'm in the right place. Just day 2 no luck. Isn't frustration and patience amazing when you look for a needle in a haystack that others have been playing with???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Hakuna Matatas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

so many are disappointed to that new boss, whats next disappointment? mythics will be obsolete in the upcoming expansions?

im pretty sure if you continue this many of them will quit playing AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by H2N View Post
    Elite Bael only spawns in *SOME* Kraken Isles and Nordr *NORMAL* dungeons. You must kill some required number of other spawns before you get a chance for Elite Bael to spawn. If Elite Bael doesn't spawn, another creature will be spawned in his spot. So if you consistently see the other creature in his spot, then you know that you are in the right map and that you have killed the required number of spawns, you just didn't win the dice roll to spawn Elite Bael. If you don't see the other creature, then it means you are either in the wrong map or you didn't killed the required number of spawns.
    Hello H2N, I did what you said, 1 even do a solo run, i cleared the map, and i go where Bael or the Yeti Boss Spawn but either of them didn't showed up.. this is my 3rd day looking for this Boss while im leveling my pets (i got 4 Pets turned lvl30 because of this!!! and i dont know which pet to level up cause i got 10 pets already who have max stats).. the Map i go where mount spyr, Harbor and the 1st map in Nordr sometimes i do all maps in nordr one by one.. and go kraken map alternate to nordr maps..

there's one more thing, i did one run in Mount spyr, then Yeti Boss came out, then i did again same thing what i did on the first..then neither of the 2 boss didn't showed up.. just being honest.. i have seen the Yeti Boss only once ive been running this maps for 3 days now (2-3 hours).. what can you say about this?

what exactly do you mean when you say wrong map? in my understanding if you see this yeti boss in that map it means bael do spawn there but your just not lucky because bael didnt showed up.. (cleared all mobs)
    Last edited by crazyangle03; 07-14-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I have 5 Bael 2 kills, two today. I've seen the yeti sorcerer a lot. Try gathering a full party and then cycling from the beach to crystal caverns to windmoore harbor. Idk where people get this mount spyr idea. I've heard of him there twice and that was it. Don't waste your time on that map unless your attempting to get spawn kills. The cycle works fine for my guild friends. I hate giving out secrets, but there it is.

Most of all, don't get frustrated or impatient and just play the game. Not everyone gets to be millionaires... but we all continue to strive and enjoy life. :-) have fun and gl!!!

Hakuna Matatas

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LordDravek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDravek View Post
    I have 5 Bael 2 kills, two today. I've seen the yeti sorcerer a lot. Try gathering a full party and then cycling from the beach to crystal caverns to windmoore harbor. Idk where people get this mount spyr idea. I've heard of him there twice and that was it. Don't waste your time on that map unless your attempting to get spawn kills. The cycle works fine for my guild friends. I hate giving out secrets, but there it is.

Most of all, don't get frustrated or impatient and just play the game. Not everyone gets to be millionaires... but we all continue to strive and enjoy life. :-) have fun and gl!!!

thanks for the info..let me try that... im kinda frustrated (a little since its been 3 days i haven't seen him) but still good since i get PVE kills and able to level my pets..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LordDravek View Post

Thanks for the post. However, I'd just like to throw out there that it's all based purely on luck. He does indeed spawn in Spyr and also Skull Cove, from my experience.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

guys stop farming to get him.
    it is better to spend time to kill 20elite nodr bosses nd u get atleast a chest wich cost 50k+. nd also u may get more chest or top shelf gears from those elite bosses.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajnikanth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rajnikanth View Post
    it is better to spend time to kill 20elite nodr bosses nd u get atleast a chest wich cost 50k+. nd also u may get more chest or top shelf gears from those elite bosses.
    Best post yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rajnikanth View Post
    Post of the Day.