Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warrior mythic weapon need to be improved in base damage!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    You are obviously a bad tank.
    LOL im a bad tank? im not even a tank in the 1st place... a mid damage with 250+base damage and 200 DPS with 1500+ armor and 5000k HP.. you called that a bad tank??

LOL look around and you will see less people has this good stats!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    LOL im a bad tank? im not even a tank in the 1st place... a mid damage with 250+base damage and 200 DPS with 1500+ armor and 5000k HP.. you called that a bad tank??

You admit to not being able to hold aggro, that translates to bad tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

admit?? i said about the mythic weapon is trash! i did not say i cant hold anything noob! i can kill all elite boss by my self..

to all mythic items this weapon is not one that im going to keep for long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

In elites a warriors job is to take the most damage.
    This mythic pavise allows you to deal with this damage and still do good damage as well (for a tank).
    If you didn't know this, the effect armor does for damage reduction is exponential. This means the more armor you get, the more effective each little bit is. So this means the difference between 1300 and 1575 is MUCH greater than 1k to 1300. You can literally stand in elites with this thing and barely drink pots.

Don't like it, buy the entombed hammer and sell your pavise.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Well no one likes the Mythic weapon now.. admit it all warrior think its garbage! whats the use of having high armor if you can kill anyone and being a tank boss always change target its not like your a tank you have a skills to get all enemy damage.

so tank is useless in the game. warrior should be high HP with medium damage. not noob damage
    admit?? i said about the mythic weapon is trash! i did not say i cant hold anything noob! i can kill all elite boss by my self..

Yes, you did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Please show us videos! (as long as they are under 3 hours length)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    Please show us videos! (as long as they are under 3 hours length)
    this is just, LOL!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I'd prefer if they added a proc that is usable in PVP.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

i dnt think ur war toon has 250+base dmg nd 5k+ hp.
    if it 5/5mythic with mali u shud hav around 200dmg nd around 4800hp.

nd also quit ur war toon nd use rogue toon if u dnt like war toons.
    i love my war nd i.cant.tolerate a guy saying bad about war.

my war toon has average stats(no mythic) with ribbit as.top pet in my stable:
    4650hp, 201dmg, 1330 armour nd 246dps
    m using storm sword.of assault. nd still doing fine in.elite boss.

against elite boss i use this build
    AT(4) (no chain bait)
    SS(4) (no bigger radius)
    VB(5)
    HoR (5)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Stats doesn't translate to skill.

Here's an example: I own all the expensive supercars, but I have no idea how to handle them properly.

Just because your stats are high, that does not mean you utilize them efficiently. I suggest worrying more about your playstyle rather than how good your stats appear.

The mythic sword is a tank weapon, not a damage dealer. Face it, warriors were never meant to be the enemy killers. We are the front lines that absorb inflicted damage to ease the blow on other classes.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and this is simply mine.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

show me a video of you soloing Bloodhammer in Elite Skull Cove - otherwise I call BS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Warriors job is to tank period....the issue arrises though is the camparison in classes....all three classes got mythic weapons...the highest in damage for rogue is bow over daggers (they got mythic bow), the highest In damage for mage is gun over staff (they got gun), thr highest damage for warrior is hammer or sword over shield, (we get shield).....thats where issue lies....as mythix bow and gun has made those classes beast in pvp, the mythic sword just makes tank take a couple more hits that's it... a groupof four mythic tanks can't do elite....for me the ossue lies that not obly do we do no damage but we have slowest cds, and more mana output, and no 250% crit.....with how strong and slow a warrior is it should be high damage low dps, rogue should be high dps lower damage , and mage sho uld be combo of both...that's how pl, sl are....my bear has tremendous damage just no dps....I'm full mythic gear amukets and everything and I can max at 200-300 crit....that does zilch to anything, especialky a rogue e Wii th 2500 hp...when it comes to killing a rogue can wuickly run through map e Wii th srroes and piercer...mages aoe attacks eith fireball make it a breeze (not o ly do they hit multiple targeta but with a huge rate....tanks do zilch...the other day me (full mythic and arcane warrior, amd a full mythic warrior could not neat bloodhammer, we couldn't produce enough damage to take him down past his regean, even with me procing....thats ridiculous....maul without proc is where a warrior damage should be, that makes it reallu equal and formidableagainst other classes, ( the proc is op) but when we talk about class balance in pvo, warriors do get short end of the stick overall... however for the topic at hand yes during elites ur job is to keep people alive...issue is our new vb isn't the best for tanlong larg groups, I can do it, thata my job but I'm basically smashing pots the whole time after taunt....I wish they'd combine the health and 20% incoming damage from jugg into vb. Thats would make it awesone....and make tanking what it should be
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Warriors job is to tank period....the issue arrises though is the camparison in classes....all three classes got mythic weapons...the highest in damage for rogue is bow over daggers (they got mythic bow), the highest In damage for mage is gun over staff (they got gun), thr highest damage for warrior is hammer or sword over shield, (we get shield).....thats where issue lies....as mythix bow and gun has made those classes beast in pvp, the mythic sword just makes tank take a couple more hits that's it... a groupof four mythic tanks can't do elite....for me the ossue lies that not obly do we do no damage but we have slowest cds, and more mana output, and no 250% crit.....with how strong and slow a warrior is it should be high damage low dps, rogue should be high dps lower damage , and mage sho uld be combo of both...that's how pl, sl are....my bear has tremendous damage just no dps....I'm full mythic gear amukets and everything and I can max at 200-300 crit....that does zilch to anything, especialky a rogue e Wii th 2500 hp...when it comes to killing a rogue can wuickly run through map e Wii th srroes and piercer...mages aoe attacks eith fireball make it a breeze (not o ly do they hit multiple targeta but with a huge rate....tanks do zilch...the other day me (full mythic and arcane warrior, amd a full mythic warrior could not neat bloodhammer, we couldn't produce enough damage to take him down past his regean, even with me procing....thats ridiculous....maul without proc is where a warrior damage should be, that makes it reallu equal and formidableagainst other classes, ( the proc is op) but when we talk about class balance in pvo, warriors do get short end of the stick overall... however for the topic at hand yes during elites ur job is to keep people alive...issue is our new vb isn't the best for tanlong larg groups, I can do it, thata my job but I'm basically smashing pots the whole time after taunt....I wish they'd combine the health and 20% incoming damage from jugg into vb. Thats would make it awesone....and make tanking what it should be
    So true ^
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

And if you want to argue a wsrruors job is to tank they shouldnt have damage or dps, than ill argue right back with ok, a rogue ahould be dps and damage so they shouldnt add health, yet there mythic bow skyrockets their health, same e Wii th mage...mage specifically has rings and amulets that jump their health +100-150...they both have armors who skyrocket health...warruors have zilch that sky rocket damage or dps which is our weakness.. so why shoulld other classes have items that help their weakness when warriors don't.
    Last edited by Darko; 07-17-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

IMO A warrior's priority in PVE is to tank and keep the boss agro. Now the damage? my party of rogues and sorcs can take care of that as they have more high damage skills than me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skaunared View Post
    IMO A warrior's priority in PVE is to tank and keep the boss agro. Now the damage? my party of rogues and sorcs can take care of that as they have more high damage skills than me.
    Okay but emwhat about in pvp? Just stand there and heal??? What if ur rokgues die u should do something....what if its a party of all warriors?
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

we need more armour nd dodge, thats all wat i want in my war.
    we need 4500+hp ; 1600+ armour nd 25%+ dodge.
    ok we dnt need dmg or crit, coz it doesnt make sense holding aggro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Okay but emwhat about in pvp? Just stand there and heal??? What if ur rokgues die u should do something....what if its a party of all warriors?
    lol ofcourse u just dont stand there! you are there to heal and stun your enemies.. now if you want damage, use your maul, not the mythic sword. and i know you have one

Mythic sword = Tanking
    Arcane Maul = Uber damage and Proc stun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skaunared View Post
    lol ofcourse u just dont stand there! you are there to heal and stun your enemies.. now if you want damage, use your maul, not the mythic sword. and i know you have one

Mythic sword = Tanking
    Arcane Maul = Uber damage and Proc stun
    ^ not many have the maul, thats 50-60m most of the game doesnt have.
    DL: Theholyangel: 36 Vampire.
    AL: Mewfs/Theanarchy: 41 Warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theholyangel View Post
    ^ not many have the maul, thats 50-60m most of the game doesnt have.
    don't worry, there's a cheaper alternative.. Entombed Hammer of Warfare 31. Good damage but not much armor and HP boost.

Oh well, you just can't have the best of both worlds..

But if there exists a weapon (Entombed Maul of Ollerus? LOL) that has Uber damage, and gives same HP and Armor boost like pavise , then all players would pick the Warrior class as their toon don't you think? I see crying rouges and mages in the background, and the game would be off-balanced :/
    Last edited by Skaunared; 07-18-2013 at 03:26 PM.