Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Low Level PvP VS. High Level PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

"birds L1-76 : all noobs" - its looks like you are the only pro in game.

:ignore:ignor: he's not even deserve any criticism. then u have to start it from the begining, ah gonna sleep bye-bye.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Low lvl pvp requires skill than high lvl pvp which is pure luck dodge and one shot kills. But I rather go on with high lvl pvp because people actually uses sets rather than low lvl pvp with those annoying fb nukes

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swords
    Low lvl pvp requires skill than high lvl pvp which is pure luck dodge and one shot kills. But I rather go on with high lvl pvp because people actually uses sets rather than low lvl pvp with those annoying fb nukes
    Exactly, Fbow requires no skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I find it funny how many people say that endgame requires no skill because its dodgebased etc, but yet there are handful of players (mainly oldies) who are able to tear apart any other team despite using the same gear. What people dont realise is that the "luck" statistically evens out over time and in the end all that is left to make a difference is the players skill and teamwork.

Its not a coincidence that almost every twink tournament has been won by an endgamer.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaunab View Post
    I find it funny how many people say that endgame requires no skill because its dodgebased etc, but yet there are handful of players (mainly oldies) who are able to tear apart any other team despite using the same gear. What people dont realise is that the "luck" statistically evens out over time and in the end all that is left to make a difference is the players skill and teamwork.

Its not a coincidence that almost every twink tournament has been won by an endgamer.
    Probably because those twinkers were actually decent twinks who moved up to endgame with time, lol. Also because many of the best twinks are non-active forumers, and are not able to see the tourneys unless someone is willing to risk their chance of winning by telling them. For example, my 15 tourney, Bous has not signed up yet, and people regard him, and 3 other twinks as the best 15s who are active, yet only ONE out of the 4 has signed up for the tourney.

Hey, for example take Zapoke, hopefully I'm right in that he was a pro 26 before he was a pro higher level. If i'm wrong then poo, there's other examples anyway probably.

EDIT: What I meant was not they were twinkers first, although some of them were. ALOT of them had a few streaky months of pro twinking before retiring and going back to finish the next cap or something.
    Last edited by loliamsocool; 07-27-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

During the Fang cap my kdr was 3000-5000

Since I played Humania endgame and BSM endgame with crafted sets my kdr has gone up to 7500-7000. I don't believe people do KDR jumps of that magnitude unless there is unbalance/luck, boosting, or twinking. Considering how the endgame is almost a complete dodge/crit fest, I think it was luck.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post

Since I played Humania endgame and BSM endgame with crafted sets my kdr has gone up to 7500-7000. I don't believe people do KDR jumps of that magnitude unless there is unbalance/luck, boosting, or twinking. Considering how the endgame is almost a complete dodge/crit fest, I think it was luck.
    Er but then again like he said every one is outfitted with the same gear. Most likely during this cap there has been more FFA and more likely than not your experience leads to better FFA and your range is probably better than the randoms that you may meet in endgame.

Luck is also a huge factor though, but give yourself some credit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Everyone - get together and all meet in the middle at L.56

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chang Yeo View Post
    Everyone - get together and all meet in the middle at L.56
    That's a twink level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I prefer L50(bear) and L71(talon set bird) PvP. All below L50 is full of fbow noobs. L56 is okay L61 is so expensive and L66 does not have ability to one shot anyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loliamsocool View Post
    Probably because those twinkers were actually decent twinks who moved up to endgame with time, lol. Also because many of the best twinks are non-active forumers, and are not able to see the tourneys unless someone is willing to risk their chance of winning by telling them. For example, my 15 tourney, Bous has not signed up yet, and people regard him, and 3 other twinks as the best 15s who are active, yet only ONE out of the 4 has signed up for the tourney.

Hey, for example take Zapoke, hopefully I'm right in that he was a pro 26 before he was a pro higher level. If i'm wrong then poo, there's other examples anyway probably.

EDIT: What I meant was not they were twinkers first, although some of them were. ALOT of them had a few streaky months of pro twinking before retiring and going back to finish the next cap or something.
    Yich & Ent would say the same things about endgamers. Infact, Yich made a thread to challenge end gamers to try twinking. Lets just say that he didn't win the challenge.

What twinks don't realize is that end gamers created twinking for you. Heck, the oldies PvPd at those levels when they were considered the cap! Again, whatever twinks know can usually be traced back to an endgamer.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post

BSM, maybe, but Humania? I don't think so. Heck, check out the L71 bear tournament. There was a consistent score of beating people by 10-5 or less.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    You have a few good points, but if you had read the comments you would have noticed that they've all been said already. Also, many people will simply disregard your post because of the first sentence. I mean, you didn't even finish reading the very first post.. Really?
    I did not bother myself by reading the rest because the question was asked in the title, and I know how cocky endgamers get, and the same goes for low lvl PvPers, so I figured what the comments would be like. This is an overused topic, and this is my clear opinion statement, because I have always been too lazy to write it all out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Though you would have a good point, you might have misread some comments that other people (including me) have said. I said that endgame requires no skill, not that all endgamers are noobs. Vast majority is, of course, mainly people who started doing endgame after 71 cap, they're just cocky noobs. But saying that endgame requires no skill and that endgamers are noobs isn't entirely the same thing. People who have been playing since 50/56 cap might yet have skill FROM that level cap, where it still did require skill, thus can yet win tournaments. Also, saying that ''luck evens out'' makes no sense, because the game eventually has to end sometime, so if it did even out, the game would never end. There is a higher possibility (nearing certainty) of a game ending than not ending, because it would stay 0-0 - 4-4 until the end of times, if it did even out. Also, it's very much about teamwork, but single elimination is different. I know some people who could claim to be the best but not entering the tournaments. Endgamers simply win because: a) they have the money for all the sets (''pro'' farmers), b) there are way toooo many endgamers, c) they may yet have skill from previous caps. You made a good point, though. Just felt the imminent need to correct the incorrect.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    That's a twink level.
    Not a low lvl though, and it's one of the few levels that require some skill. The discussion is between low lvl and high lvl, not twinking lvls.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Yich & Ent would say the same things about endgamers. Infact, Yich made a thread to challenge end gamers to try twinking. Lets just say that he didn't win the challenge.

What twinks don't realize is that end gamers created twinking for you. Heck, the oldies PvPd at those levels when they were considered the cap! Again, whatever twinks know can usually be traced back to an endgamer.
    When was lv10 a cap? :O

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

BSM, maybe, but Humania? I don't think so. Heck, check out the L71 bear tournament. There was a consistent score of beating people by 10-5 or less.
    Wow, that totally proves 71 PvP is 100% skill based!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fortal123 View Post
    Wow, that totally proves 71 PvP is 100% skill based!
    Wow, ever heard of L9 skills increase? Smart thinker we have here!

I was talking about the L71 tournament during the Humania cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fortal123 View Post
    When was lv10 a cap? :O
    End gamers are the one who created L10 twinks. Also, obviously I meant since the beginning of campaigns/PvP release. C'mon now, quit trying to be a smart ***, Fort.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

End gamers are the one who created L10 twinks. Also, obviously I meant since the beginning of campaigns/PvP release. C'mon now, quit trying to be a smart ***, Fort.
    I'm just teasing you mate. Neither endgame nor low lvl requires any superior skill, that's a fact. Not worth getting into an argument with a friend over such matters. :-) I'd say that that this topic is the same as religious discussions, people will never agree.
    Besides, I don't need to try, it's in my nature. :P
    Last edited by Fortal123; 07-29-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: opinion change :P