Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Hour Stun?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default 5 Hour Stun?!

Ok, PvP isn't even that fun anymore....why? Because mages stun you the entire match, I cant get 1 shot in.
    Mage fireball stuns me, the second I'm out of stun comes slag, then fireball again. In between these using lightning destroys me because I only have so much health and can't even hit my opponent. When I quit AL ( early 2013 ) Devs suggested a 7 second stun immunity yet still haven't implemented it. What's wrong?
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkullCrusher For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Wait till next season,
    Staff+sam+ those long stuns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    Wait till next season,
    Staff+sam+ those long stuns.
    Yay, can't wait! More OP stunning...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Mages stuns/crowd control Is too op for pvp atm. Too many stuns smh, then they have over 330dmg which makes their lightning/fire combo hit over 3k dmg. Average rogues only have 2.6 -3k hp, packs are useless if ur stunned...

Sts finds new ways to stun...Panic, terrify, whats next - ohko rogue proc?

I kid. But stuns need some nerf, maybe a bug with stun immunity - maybe make it longer
    Last edited by Bless; 07-28-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Next crowd control ? Knocks up ! Pets will be able to Knock you up. Dreams always come true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Mages stuns/crowd control Is too op for pvp atm. Too many stuns smh, then they have over 330dmg which makes their lightning/fire combo hit over 3k dmg. Average rogues only have 2.6 -3k hp, packs are useless if ur stunned...

Sts finds new ways to stun...Panic, terrify, whats next - ohko rogue proc?

I kid. But stuns need some nerf, maybe a bug with stun immunity - maybe make it longer
    I saw some mages with even 365 damage. Heck, forget the stuns.....their lightning 1 hits me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

hehe, i believe there's nothing wrong with the stun immunity.
    FBall Stun and Panic is just a deadly combo that gives you no chance but click "respawn".
    Lets just admit that there are many Strong Sorc now, either from gears or PK skills.

kinda missed being a smurf but not gonna go back.
    Im having lots of fun tanking in PvP. Trying to stay alive 5v1<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Stop the exaggeration and hyperbole. Just because you cannot instantly kill everything on the spot and have an excellent k/d, it does not mean that sorcerers are op. Yes it is much easier this season than the last TWO for sorcerers, but is this a bad thing? Btw, sorcerers are not the only ones who can stun, and I have been stunned to death by good rogues. It is just a skill that most rogues have ignored or chosen not to use because they are way to op with their stacking crit and as.

Please, you have to admit at least this much, if a sorcerer's psuedo-srtun lock fails, you will often win the match as a rogue, and the panic of slag and clyde is never guaranteed. Furthermore, the range of almost all the rogues skills is greater than that of fireball, so you should always he hitting first if your timing is good.
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 07-28-2013 at 07:48 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Stop the exaggeration and hyperbole. Just because you cannot instantly kill everything on the spot and have an excellent k/d, it does not mean that sorcerers are op. Yes it is much easier this season than the last TWO for sorcerers, but is this a bad thing? Btw, sorcerers are not the only ones who can stun, and I have been stunned to death by good rogues. It is just a skill that most rogues have ignored or chosen not to use because they are way to op with their stacking crit and as.
    There's no exaggeration. Rogue is the only class without a stun skill. The way we stun is the following: 1. Mythic Bow (If you can afford it) & 2. Pet

So, due to this, there is no current way to counteract stuns for our class or even have a way to stun ourselves. Now, I get that if rogue got a stun, yes, it'd be way OP but there should at least be methods to counteract the stun. As of right now, the only way I can is quick switching to slag and using its arcane in hope that it'll stun before smurfs kill me.

Also, mages do more damage & dps then rogues consistently as well as having equal health. Have you looked at the DPS and damage of a mythic gun Mage? Insane when compared to a rogue. Our only saving grace is aimed shot, which is only really useful if it crits (with the 250x damage on critical add-on).

Warriors, at least, have a way to counteract stun - Juggernaut. Mages, however, do not. Also, their arcane shield is glitched so even if we do stun them, they can one tap their arcane shield & be safe. So essentially, the advantage of our stun is useless.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    There's no exaggeration. Rogue is the only class without a stun skill. The way we stun is the following: 1. Mythic Bow (If you can afford it) & 2. Pet

So, due to this, there is no current way to counteract stuns for our class or even have a way to stun ourselves. Now, I get that if rogue got a stun, yes, it'd be way OP but there should at least be methods to counteract the stun. As of right now, the only way I can is quick switching to slag and using its arcane in hope that it'll stun before smurfs kill me.

Also, mages do more damage & dps then rogues consistently as well as having equal health. Have you looked at the DPS and damage of a mythic gun Mage? Insane when compared to a rogue. Our only saving grace is aimed shot, which is only really useful if it crits (with the 250x damage on critical add-on).

Warriors, at least, have a way to counteract stun - Juggernaut. Mages, however, do not. Also, their arcane shield is glitched so even if we do stun them, they can one tap their arcane shield & be safe. So essentially, the advantage of our stun is useless.
    The reason rogues don't have a stun skill is because they have such high crit. Can u imagine how bad it wood be for the other two classes if rogues could stun, and then one hit while there is nothing u can do about it? I don't think that would bring much happy feedback lol. I think the classes are quite balanced at endgame, rogues can one hit anyone, mages can stun lock and kill, and warriors can stay alive and deal decent dmg as well.
    AL: BAT~HAM 0_O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hah! NOOBS! I STILL EAT SMURFS ON IMPROVE (except beatriixx,she is just PRO for a smurf).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh View Post
    The reason rogues don't have a stun skill is because they have such high crit. Can u imagine how bad it wood be for the other two classes if rogues could stun, and then one hit while there is nothing u can do about it? I don't think that would bring much happy feedback lol. I think the classes are quite balanced at endgame, rogues can one hit anyone, mages can stun lock and kill, and warriors can stay alive and deal decent dmg as well.
    The point is that aimed shot is the only skill. Also, that rarely one hits, lol. The only people I one hit are undergeared (& I do mean UNDER) rogues or mages (rarely). Note what I said what makes them OP, it's not just the stuns but they're glitched spells (arcane shield).
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xbuddyjosh:1197722
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

False. Rogues CANT one hit at endgame*.

*A normal player has around 2.6 - 3k hp (mage or rogue). A rogue definately does not crit 3ks. Trust me as a semi-full mythic rogue I have tried, tried it on a friend still NO ohko. However the rogue is able to 2hit/3hit unshielded mages or unalert rogues, but this is a aimshot-pierce-nox combo not a ohko. It seems like they are bein one shot, but it is most likely 2 or more skills used rapidly.

Rarely we see players that are victims of 2k crit ohkos, they are undergeared or dont have the right build.
    Credits to Iady

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I didn't think I'd ever see the day a thread would say "omg liek nerf sorcerer they op pls omg" I love this <3

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trenton For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy:1197706

Please, you have to admit at least this much, if a sorcerer's psuedo-srtun lock fails, you will often win the match as a rogue, and the panic of slag and clyde is never guaranteed. Furthermore, the range of almost all the rogues skills is greater than that of fireball, so you should always he hitting first if your timing is good.
    Same thing can be said about mages. They have the ability (stun skill - warriors also do this) to make rogue packs fail, this is the most disgusting death of all. Heal fail, mage stunlock and lightning = Mort, the rogue has no heal to turn to as the skill is in CD and doesnt appear.

Also Apollos point has to be brought up, the Shield is bugged, the 2sec invulnerability is activated even if the skill isnt charged, which contrasts the skill description. Although rogues can spit arrows like rain, the mage has lots of counter abilities up its sleeve- stun, shield that gives them 2x as much surviability, crowd control with freeze and slag
    Credits to Iady

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

If rogues are killers, don't they have to be disadvantaged? The way I read PvP now, Warriors are better than mages, mages better than rogues, rogues better than warriors.
    If you remove a mage's stun, what do you have left? A blue frog yelling "KILL ME PL0X"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Yea sorry guys its time you face the wrath of the "smurfs." For 3 seasons we were so underpowered no one even cared now we get powered and everyone is mad. I switched over to warrio due to this and since i still cant compete with mythic gun sorcs i stay warrio with no problems unless im 1vs2 to the notts. To me the notts are just fine. Rogue have high dps/dmg(sometimes), and semi high armor so no stun needed if you want stun use a stun pet = big trouble for opponent. Warrios have high health, high armor, few with just enough dmg to hurt a little, and a stun with hammer......Wheres the issue with stun? Oh btw @miracle, there is one hitting rogues at end game. When sorcs dont have that shield BOOM
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 07-28-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

1. I dont mind the mage stuns but have you noticed theyre always 3+ seconds? As opposed to rogues and warriors measly short stuns

2. Stunlocking is back in another form - pets. Why should pets be allowed to decide the fate of a fight? Pets shouldve never been able to stun...i say only snares. Most mages carry slag with them to keep the opponent stunlocked whole fight.

3. Teams. Mages are full on beasts in groups as they can crowd control. First mage stuns. Second mage slag stuns. Third mage snares. The rogue finishes off. The tank laughs. Tell me if that isnt op

Just my $0.02
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:1197779
    Yea sorry guys its time you face the wrath of the "smurfs." For 3 seasons we were so underpowered no one even cared now we get powered and everyone is mad. I switched over to warrio due to this and since i still cant compete with mythic gun sorcs i stay warrio with no problems unless im 1vs2 to the notts. To me the notts are just fine. Rogue have high dps/dmg(sometimes), and semi high armor so no stun needed if you want stun use a stun pet = big trouble for opponent. Warrios have high health, high armor, few with just enough dmg to hurt a little, and a stun with hammer......Wheres the issue with stun? Oh btw @miracle, there is one hitting rogues at end game. When sorcs dont have that shield BOOM
    I have never one hit a geared sorc...always one combo, not one hit
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

So what? League of Legends i one of the most balanced games I've ever played and you can still be stunned for 10 seconds straight, but rarely. If you let yourself get stunned, it's your own fault.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything