Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What with Leprechaun's amulet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

i see what ur getting at anna i never use the luck amulet anymore cause it doesn't even reroll for me i get so i just sold it but when i do use just the elixer it does drop a bit more

sometimes when i do a party the others have luck amulet and elixer and i just have elixer i (most of the time) get 2x more than the others which is very odd since of the added luck%
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILLS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    I tend to agree with you. In the past two weeks or so, my drop rate has nosedived!

A couple of days ago, I got a reroll from Klaas, AND a reroll from Shazbot PLUS the luck amulet.

After running elite forest and elite rooks nest over and over until the rerolls ran out, I did not drop a single egg, golden chest or anything with any value.

In the past two weeks, I can honestly say that I have run no less than 50 elite maps (Forest, Brackenridge, Rooks Nest, Rooks Hideout, LMM, Keep), all with the luck amulet going (sometimes with reroll, sometimes not), and I haven't had a sniff of anything with any value.

I'm not sure if drop rates have been nerfed, or I'm just on a really prolonged bad luck streak, but every time I do a run, I'm burning pots with nothing to show for it in the end.

I will say, it seems like elite copper chests are dropping WAY more frequently now. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it seems that every elite copper chest I open has 3 greens or 2 greens and 1 purple in it, so at best, I can liquidate them for, what, 20g? It would be nice if elite chests gave guaranteed gold, maybe 500g for copper, 1000g for silver and 2500 for gold - that would at least help offset the costs of doing the run.

Fortunately, I've only died a couple of times during this streak, so at least I'm not farming deaths.

Perhaps my luck will turn around, but right now, it's kind of disappointing.
    Kal should rewrite the drop codes so we hv more chance lol.

This might be weird but i somehow noticed the inc chance if you inflict high damage or faster kills it give you better drops.or

Crates you earned has inc chance for better giveouts rather than locked you bought?

How bout the tips i heard to open locked at travellers outpost to inc the chance?

Are any of these true or the methodology is simply luck and chance
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crapballz View Post
    i see what ur getting at anna i never use the luck amulet anymore cause it doesn't even reroll for me i get so i just sold it but when i do use just the elixer it does drop a bit more

sometimes when i do a party the others have luck amulet and elixer and i just have elixer i (most of the time) get 2x more than the others which is very odd since of the added luck%
    Somehow oddly enough it works cpuple of times for me to get good drops whem i switch to lep amu with boss health left with 5prcnt.its lole resetting the luck.i did get good eggs or crates doing tht.but i cant verify whethwr this is true as it is not consistent.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So if i bought combo lix+luck lix+luck lix from both shaz and klaas and luck amulet it stacks to 115% luck?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demon_SnipeZzz View Post
    So if i bought combo lix+luck lix+luck lix from both shaz and klaas and luck amulet it stacks to 115% luck?
    shazbot's and klaas' didnt stack

Sent from my LG-P970 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

I thought that they did stack, they operate on different timers, one at 30 minutes and the other I think is either 10 or 15 minutes.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I got 4 locked out of 10 ubermans killed today with lepre and luck elixir but only one of them was a reroll.
    So is lepre and luck elixir only for rerolls or normal/direct drops too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

I thought that they did stack, they operate on different timers, one at 30 minutes and the other I think is either 10 or 15 minutes.
    Ditto
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Ditto
    Yep, one is 15min, the second is 30min. Can also stack with 30 min plat luck elixer if you buy before you get your daily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurakixazz View Post
    Amulet is.broken half the time! N i seem to get better drops depending on which group im in...might just be me tho on that one..
    Agreed.

I'm glad I'm not the only only one who thinks this.

I get reroll elixir and Lep amulet, I get 1 locked •^• (30 Min)

I use just Lep amulet, I get 4 locked. (30 min)

Just reroll? I get tons. (30 min)
    Hey, I'm a lone wolf. A wolf who wants to be friends with you :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Reroll is a complex system. You have loot tables of dozens of greens, blues and pinks to sift through, then your chests, crates and eggs. The link to how reroll works was posted on page one, and from what I can tell it's a consistent system (but impossible for us to tell what the initial drop was). Generally speaking, the mechanics of drops is simple, and there are no tricks, rituals or prayers you can perform to exploit the system. The only thing that might influence what drops is the number of people in a party. I say this because I generally get better drops in Shuyal Arena with 3-4 people as opposed to 1-2. Again, it could all be just dumb luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Temarichan View Post
    Agreed.

I'm glad I'm not the only only one who thinks this.

I get reroll elixir and Lep amulet, I get 1 locked •^• (30 Min)

I use just Lep amulet, I get 4 locked. (30 min)

Just reroll? I get tons. (30 min)
    This is exactly what happens to me. I make alot just using the leprechaun amulet and get less when I have both. Gonna have to try and take it off next time I get elixir and see if that helps