Quote Originally Posted by ChilledBlood View Post
The situation with STS staff not banning people for "scamming" are for a few reasons (Note: These are not official reasons, just educated guesses)

One- The word "scammer" gets thrown around a lot and in different contexts. Some people considered being asked to pay a price they are not willing to pay as "being scammed", while that is dirty, that is not particularly the traditional definition. If you are not sure something is "worth" what the asking price is, get educated and compare before buying. Its like Ebay/Craigslist, you pay what they want or you wait until another deal comes. Scamming by their definition is asking people to pay actual currency for things (Like with Paypal)

Two- A lot of the time its just Hear/say and there is no physical evidence. I can easily say you scammed me for some reason, is it true? no of course not but there is nothing suggesting it isnt. Without hard evidence like screenshots or conversation logs they have to go with the benefit of the doubt.

Three- There are only so many safeguards that can be done to prevent it. There is already two or three confirmation screens! I dont care how excited you might be to be offered some relic item or rare vanity for a cheap price and you want to make the deal before they change their minds, if its too good to be true it probably is, so look carefully.

Just my thoughts.
I agree with your points however:

when the SAME person is either reported in game or in forums or in support for scamming by many different people then something is going on and sts should do something about it. That's all.

Otherwise it looks like the company doesn't really care and allows scammers to keep doing what they are doing without consequence.