Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: #1 CTF Spot forever unbeatable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Back to topic, everyone who farmed their other toons, out of lb, or maybe game, or just restart their kd!!! That would be nice!

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    I think the players you've insulted need an apology from you as well. You've thrown out many accusations of yours and no real valid proof.

As a max forum rep player yourself... "reputation beyond repute" you should always double think what you say before saying it.
    Otherwise how else would you have gotten your rep? O I KNOW!!!!!!!! I'll let the devs figure this one out.

So far as I know, I'm only talking to the one and same person (you). So you're saying Yolo didn't farm himself? Remember how he was catching up with Langzi started appearing in the limelight? Alright sure, let's all agree that 55k kills isn't farmed while the one before yolo is only at 40k kills (take note that the kill count was at that position even before s3 started). Also, take a look at the you made regarding some items you were trying to sell. I'm not sure why you aren't reacting to that.

No, Lo did not kill farm but Yolo did.

You own and play both Yolo and Love.. I'm sure you're getting the analogy here.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

The thing is she herself addmited she farmed her other toons, she was even talking to someone how much money they pay to noobs for kills. I wish i ss that, but i didn't, therefore no proof. Also she did said she won't let anyone take #1, that was said by someone from her guild, i did not see that, but i do believe she said it. I just think this should be considered more by sts, because honestly its destroying game( pleasure to play game) so yeah...

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

To all the developers reading. Please fully inspect the accounts Love, Yolo, Trueorigin, Limsyoker for any suspicious farming acitivites (i.e kill farming, forum rep farming)
    Limsy honey I got nothing to hide and no one to fear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Kill farming, while unethical, is a play style. In other games, they do ban for it but unfortunately, no matter which way you present it (unless it's botting), it isn't bannable.

If somebody could find proof on Trueorigin botting for kills, then you have an argument. If somebody could find proof on Yolo botting for kills, then you have an arguement. As far as I know, Yolo hasn't botted kills. Infact, I regularly see him in PvP games and it's quite normal to see him score so many kills in one game.

Right now, all I see is respectable forumers throwing dirt on each other with no end goal. What's the goal, really?

If true wants to farm, let her, but I know she will never have my respect or respect of others who do kill farm.

This thread, what is it? Friends defending friends. Unfortunately, Gun doesn't really have much friends so it can definitely turn a thread towards biased attacks as it has now.

@Cero What does him supposedly being Yolo have anything to do with the topic on hand? What you're doing is personal. Lets say if he was Yolo. Okay, then he's managed to kill that many players? That's around 100k PvP kills!
    Right, Apollo. Yolo recently moved to the 31 cap and started playing. I don't know if you played PvP during the second season but there was this guy who goes by the name Langzi who dominated the top place with 40k kills. The second placer who goes by the name AppleJaqs was only at 17k kills at the time. People then started bashing the kill farmer saying how an unethical move did he just dish off.

Days passes and the toon Yolo came into the picture, following the rank 1 with a close margin. Say he's a twink, but wouldn't that be a tad suspicious that the this second toon overtaken the legitimate players (even twinks at the time) within a matter of days? The season ended with Langzi securing the top spot, and Yolo with the second spot. Unfortunately, Langzi got banned and the leaderboard adjusted placing Yolo on top.

I can assure you that I can determine and differentiate the kill farmers from the legitimate players. There's no point banning them since both farmed kills by having several toons and devices, killing them in long periods of time. Botting is a completely different case, and of course an offense which can lead to a ban. What bothered me the most is how gundam (love) acts like he's all clean when he is the same persona (yolo). I do have evidences for this, and I would be sharing them if needed.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Right, Apollo. Yolo recently moved to the 31 cap and started playing. I don't know if you played PvP during the second season but there was this guy who goes by the name Langzi who dominated the top place with 40k kills. The second placer who goes by the name AppleJaqs was only at 17k kills at the time. People then started bashing the kill farmer saying how an unethical move did he just dish off.

Days passes and the toon Yolo came into the picture, following the rank 1 with a close margin. Say he's a twink, but wouldn't that be a tad suspicious that the this second toon overtaken the legitimate players (even twinks at the time) within a matter of days? The season ended with Langzi securing the top spot, and Yolo with the second spot. Unfortunately, Langzi got banned and the leaderboard adjusted placing Yolo on top.

I can assure you that I can determine and differentiate the kill farmers from the legitimate players. There's no point banning them since both farmed kills by having several toons and devices, killing them in long periods of time. Botting is a completely different case, and of course an offense which can lead to a ban. What bothered me the most is how gundam (love) acts like he's all clean when he is the same persona (yolo). I do have evidences for this, and I would be sharing them if needed.
    I'm going to start this off by saying that I too think Yolo is Love, seeing all the evidence provided. However, that only makes me doubt him less. Why? In PL, I twinked with Gun. Also, note that the PvP in PL is different (strictly 1v1 go style matches). In that game, he earned 20k PvP kills following that play style in a short amount of time. I played with him and I know how many hours he logged into his character so I know for a fact that he does not bot.

Thus, if the evidence states here that Yolo is Love, then going off past experience, I would also doubt that he botted/kill farmed as he logs countless hours in even AL. Heck, I see his character on for the entire day sometimes. So, because of his background, it is entirely possible that he did not bot/kill farm/boost.

That is why I said the things that I said.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Limsy could you stop posting your nonsense manipulated stories?
    And post some of the "evidence" you claim to have on that user.

While you're at it, when i'm back from my appointment i'll take some time and share with the community a thread called
    "How to farm a legend beyond repute forum reputation in a few weeks"
    You should be honoured b/c I will be using you as a fine example ofc with screenshots and all that jizz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ghlight=banner

Here ya go

Anyway, if that's the case Apollo, I am just marveled how he comes close to a "known kill farmer" (Langzi) at that time Wouldn't that be a little suspicious? 55k kills while the next ones in rank were at 20k plus?

Here's a proof at Langzi's pvp kills too. Wonder why both are too close?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ghlight=langzi
    Last edited by Limsi; 08-16-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ghlight=banner

Here ya go

Anyway, if that's the case Apollo, I am just marveled how he comes close to a "known kill farmer" (Langzi) at that time Wouldn't that be a little suspicious? 55k kills while the next ones in rank were at 20k plus?

Here's a proof at Langzi's pvp kills too. Wonder why both are too close?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ghlight=langzi
    It was edited today. What did it say?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Limsy that doesn't show proof of "farming"
    Nor do you have any idea what L.15/16 pvp was like in Season 2.
    It was literally mobs of ants coming at you one after another.
    It was new, it was fresh, people didn't quit.

Again yolo achieved those kills in a season's time and has proven they got the skills to maximize kills even at endgame.
    So what do you have on this user?

You still ARE IGNORING MY QUESTION.
    WHY DID YOU FARM YOUR FORUM REPUTATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

2 images of the player Yolo.
    1 with kills banner, 1 with flags banner as the title suggets
    Limsy you can't deny this one so show us some more proof of farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Oh my god! He removed the screenie of him using Yolo!
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

I posted on behalf of Yolo and often post on behalf of other players (refer to thread below)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...e-take-a-look)
    *Going by your logic that make me kopfkollektor and ggboys too

Now show Yolo boasting they farm and show everyone here Yolo farming alt accs.

So tell us all why you farmed your forum rep.
    You got some explaining to do and frankly you're dirtying the title with your meaningless posts.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 08-16-2013 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I don`t see any evidence backing up the claim that Yolo kill farmed his 50k+ kills. There is evidence in case of Trueorigins though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    2 images of the player Yolo.
    1 with kills banner, 1 with flags banner as the title suggets
    Limsy you can't deny this one so show us some more proof of farming
    Thanks for removing the screenshot, very suspicious indeed!

@Apollo take a loot at abenji's post. He's clearly asking about his kd (which goes to show that he was sporting the account) If I were abenji, I wouldn't ask Gundamsone's k.d. if he was simply looking at yolo's avatar page.

Wished I saves the ss, too bad it got removed.. just NOW
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Limsy don't be a dirty liar
    The screenshot showed nothing and only the Yolo user in Kragg showing off the 2 shiny banners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

With you using it, gundam. There was the skills menu and the interface. Why did you remove it then?
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Limsy cool down for 1 second and think about it
    If someone passes me a screenshot and if I posted doesn't that make me look like them?
    Again refer to my thread above does that make me the 2 l10's with 20k+ tdm kills?
    Why don't you relate them to me b/c you're attacking me for the very same reasons

And you can tell everyone here that screenshot showed no farming abuse, showed no kdr, showed nothing but 2 banners on a user in kragg

LIMSY STOP IGNORING MY QUESTION.

Won't stop asking you until you answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Then why did you remove it if that was the case? God, you're being so suspicious now.

Also, you're sporting a Pvp Ctf kills season II on your main account : Love

How did you get it?
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Then why did you remove it if that was the case? God, you're being so suspicious now.

Also, you're sporting a Pvp Ctf kills season II on your main account : Love

How did you get it?
    Let's call it a day k?
    You can report me as those 2 users to STS and I can do the same to you.

You clearly don't have any valid proof and only relying on your suspicions.
    Plus I can say the same to you. How are your sporting a 4-5 to 1 KDR on your account when frankly you're pretty crappy as a PVPer and I've only been in a few games with you in my close to 40k kill on Love.
    You are the KDR queen/king in this game as a "legitimate" end game user and your skills don't match your KDR.

You know why I don't yell this out and spam it in 20x posts over and over again?
    B/c they're just my suspicions and it has no basis or validity.

Lastly you owe everyone here and to the devs as well an explanation on your forum behaviour.

Last edited by gundamsone; 08-16-2013 at 11:39 AM.