My two cents, and first I'll say that I haven't read this entire thread. I'm just responding to the first post.

I have been playing pocket legends for years, and got distracted and sucked into other games during the many months when STS ignored PL after the mount fang update. I played SL for a little while, but I'm not at all impressed with it. It's pretty much the same game, except that the emotes sound hollow and it's in space. I played DL for like two days, but I couldn't get past the fact that it looks like an old Atari 2600 game. I don't even know why they made that game. And I played AL for a week or two, and I'm wondering why they made that one either. There was so much excitement in PL when STS said they would add pets, and then all they did was add vanity pets that circle around you. Then they made AL which is all about pets with powers... Why didn't they just add pets with powers to PL, instead of scattering their energy with a new and less fun game?

Four games now... Five? Battle dragons, really? I won't even try that one. STS needs to get back to the game that made it famous among mobile gamers, because all these other games are just a waste of time.