Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Not OP 1v1. OP in groups of 5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

I agree with the OP. Stun pets are stupidly overpowered when used by 5 players...

Stun pets should not stun for more than 2seconds.

And to the guy who thinks you should use slag too, not everyone can afford it.

I will always stand firm on this, idc what others' fancy experiments prove, the stun pet duration should be nerfed. And avoiding a slag stun would sacrifice more than what the result would be if you get slag stunned...
    Last edited by Bless; 08-19-2013 at 01:15 PM.
    Credits to Iady

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

This issue is widely agreed upon IMO, pet stuns need a nerf, it becomes a game of who stuns more rather than whos better

Even if im part of the winning team i dont like winning this way via pure stuns, i hope many people agree.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    This issue is widely agreed upon IMO, pet stuns need a nerf, it becomes a game of who stuns more rather than whos better

Even if im part of the winning team i dont like winning this way via pure stuns, i hope many people agree.
    i dont like it either, winning this way. But it rarely happens to me bc if more than one slag is used in my party, i pull out ribbit anyway. Same goes for the other way around, i always try to achieve a mixed pets party cause i think that more benefitial to the group and me. And: Whenever I run into a stun lock party, i get out anyway.

but still i dont think the pet is OP, because if u nerf it down it would be useless for single use. And i rather have a pet with use then non.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frohnatur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frohnatur View Post
    i dont like it either, winning this way. But it rarely happens to me bc if more than one slag is used in my party, i pull out ribbit anyway. Same goes for the other way around, i always try to achieve a mixed pets party cause i think that more benefitial to the group and me. And: Whenever I run into a stun lock party, i get out anyway.

but still i dont think the pet is OP, because if u nerf it down it would be useless for single use. And i rather have a pet with use then non.
    Hard when the other team plays dirty. Slag vs no slag. Slag win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

add 3 sec stun to the dragon's cry of malison and problm solved
    LEGENDS NEVER DIE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

You guys should level up your orion to 30.
    Effects are similar and party 10% dmg buff on top

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

As has already been said, STS released a specific pet to deal with this, Misty. Yes, everything in PvP is a compromise. I choose shield even though I'd get many more kills with frost. Why? Because I need some defense. Apparently some rogues do not want to do anything for defense. Well sorry, if you can kill me with one hit, then you're going to be kind of squishy. On the other hand, you can increase your defense by using a different pet to avoid the stun, but then maybe you won't hit as hard. You can't have it both ways.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    You guys should level up your orion to 30.
    Effects are similar and party 10% dmg buff on top
    Hmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

People make fun of me all the time for using Misty in PvP. I find there are too many people who are unaware of things going on that they don't really see how useful it really is. If there is a curse mage and I have 3 rogues on my team I always run Misty, I get less kills but it completely eliminates 1 skill on a mage's skill set that can do a lot of damage to my entire team. After they realize this they will usually just zone out because it makes the mage fairly useless. Getting stunned by 2 'stuns' over and over is incredibly frustrating because there isn't a whole lot you can do no matter what type of gear you have. If you're caught with the wrong set up then it's kinda your own fault - adjusting to win is one of the best parts of PvP and is what makes it so enjoyable.

I'll tell you what the real issue is which is the problem. Stun and panic are two separate effects, so a character can stun you then follow it up by panicking you. This is something that was attempted to be eliminated previously by granting stun immunity after you initially get stunned. Well... they're the same thing and they should both be classified in the game coding as a stun. Nothing is more frustrating then getting stunned, then panic - this was decided on previously that you should not be allowed to stun stun stun -

02-14-2013, 03:11 PM - Samhayne : "Immunity to being stunned should now always work. For example, a Rogue should no longer be able charge their basic attack and stun an opponent over and over again in PvP."

The real question is whether the above stun then panic is working as intended. My guess is that it is working as intended but the gaming community should also weigh in on whether this is something people are okay with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    People make fun of me all the time for using Misty in PvP. I find there are too many people who are unaware of things going on that they don't really see how useful it really is. If there is a curse mage and I have 3 rogues on my team I always run Misty, I get less kills but it completely eliminates 1 skill on a mage's skill set that can do a lot of damage to my entire team. After they realize this they will usually just zone out because it makes the mage fairly useless. Getting stunned by 2 'stuns' over and over is incredibly frustrating because there isn't a whole lot you can do no matter what type of gear you have. If you're caught with the wrong set up then it's kinda your own fault - adjusting to win is one of the best parts of PvP and is what makes it so enjoyable.

I'll tell you what the real issue is which is the problem. Stun and panic are two separate effects, so a character can stun you then follow it up by panicking you. This is something that was attempted to be eliminated previously by granting stun immunity after you initially get stunned. Well... they're the same thing and they should both be classified in the game coding as a stun. Nothing is more frustrating then getting stunned, then panic - this was decided on previously that you should not be allowed to stun stun stun -

02-14-2013, 03:11 PM - Samhayne : "Immunity to being stunned should now always work. For example, a Rogue should no longer be able charge their basic attack and stun an opponent over and over again in PvP."

The real question is whether the above stun then panic is working as intended. My guess is that it is working as intended but the gaming community should also weigh in on whether this is something people are okay with.
    I get your point. But in my eyes panic and every other stun is just a stun that immoblies you. Being stunned paniced feebeld otherwhatever by a pet over and over again is too much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill:1230913
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post

I get your point. But in my eyes panic and every other stun is just a stun that immoblies you. Being stunned paniced feebeld otherwhatever by a pet over and over again is too much
    thats what jex just said
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    thats what jex just said
    Then I did not understand 1 word, but shortened her text to 100 words or something. I call it awesomess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill:1231014
    thats what jex just said
    Then I did not understand 1 word, but shortened her text to 100 words or something. I call it awesomess
    lol
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

hehe chill Em.

the solutions were already givin.
    1. Orions arcane - chance to miss incoming attacks. Many realy doesnt know how usefull this pet is. I realy find this effective counter attack against a curse user.
    - it also can do panic chance.

2. Misty - the cure, as what jex said it would sacrifice an uber kill strike but helps the team to win. If you can use it right any curse user or slaggers can be killed.

Anyways nothing beats a well teamed players.

----we all know we can spam arcanes------

anyways good thing Warriors have Anti movement Impairment:P. I can run around and care less about stun or panic. lol
    Last edited by Cero; 08-20-2013 at 04:32 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I agree with the OP. Stun pets are stupidly overpowered when used by 5 players...

Stun pets should not stun for more than 2seconds.

And to the guy who thinks you should use slag too, not everyone can afford it.

I will always stand firm on this, idc what others' fancy experiments prove, the stun pet duration should be nerfed. And avoiding a slag stun would sacrifice more than what the result would be if you get slag stunned...
    Lol, even if slag's stun gets a nerf, if 5 very experienced players using Slag are on the same team, they can just alternate between stuns.
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    hehe chill Em.

the solutions were already givin.
    1. Orions arcane - chance to miss incoming attacks. Many realy doesnt know how usefull this pet is. I realy find this effective counter attack against a curse user.
    - it also can do panic chance.

2. Misty - the cure, as what jex said it would sacrifice an uber kill strike but helps the team to win. If you can use it right any curse user or slaggers can be killed.

Anyways nothing beats a well teamed players.

----we all know we can spam arcanes------

anyways good thing Warriors have Anti movement Impairment:P. I can run around and care less about stun or panic. lol
    Meh I'll just have to pvp with you more lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    Meh I'll just have to pvp with you more lol
    I thought you and Cero were like pvp buddies or something?
    Lel. You Fanny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gison View Post
    I thought you and Cero were like pvp buddies or something?
    We were tourney partners. Best choice of my AL life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Slag does not stun technically, but makes panic. Stun=when stars appear over your head, panic=when you dance. I think sts should implement panic immune not only in pvp, but pve also:

Its very annoying in kraken mines1 and reef maps. Ghost shark makes you dance, right after the second one comes near and you are dancing again, while you can not even move.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post: