Thread: [q] plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default [q] plat

When buying dungeons on one character, will those dungeons be available for all of your characters?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, those are account-wide items. Things like stash slots work for the whole account as well. Inventory slots and items are just for the character you buy them on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    Yes, those are account-wide items. Things like stash slots work for the whole account as well. Inventory slots and items are just for the character you buy them on.
    Hey thanks alot. Now for my next question. Is it worth buy the 800 plat for 3 characters or will 300 suffice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Hey thanks alot. Now for my next question. Is it worth buy the 800 plat for 3 characters or will 300 suffice?
    I think the 800 is the best buy if you can afford it, as you are future proofing. I think I purchased around 300 plat so far and I have less than 100 left. The next time they add something big to the game like new maps, I will need more plat and have to buy some. If you get the 800 now, you are future-proofing, and will be able to buy stuff with it without worrying too much about running out for quite some time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    I think the 800 is the best buy if you can afford it, as you are future proofing. I think I purchased around 300 plat so far and I have less than 100 left. The next time they add something big to the game like new maps, I will need more plat and have to buy some. If you get the 800 now, you are future-proofing, and will be able to buy stuff with it without worrying too much about running out for quite some time.
    Are there alot of pvpers? I like the ctf and 3v3's.