Thread: Introducing :) Octavianiw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Introducing :) Octavianiw

Hi, Im octaviani this is my first time running rpg. so much fun and addictive. I love it! I've been playing for a couple of weeks now im on lvl 30. of course, with a LOT of help from my new friends -Cucuaki, Osamausal and Chapok- kisses*

I wanna share some moments for me being newbie whose walking around arcane land
    As a newbie, I've been a victim of fraud before bcs im just that stupid I ever buy a common sword lvl 10 for almost 3k (don't laugh, that's all the money I have at the time) I have no idea there's an auction on the side of the road where we can sell or buy avatar thingies, beside, all I do since I've been playing is just completing the tasks and kill the mobs, I get killed like hundreds of time lol bcs i dont fear dead, i mean, its a game ) I don't even care about death rate or something like that which I barely knew that's pretty important.

Then someone asking about being my partner, only in this game. Like bf gf thingies and I just say "yes, why not?" What I've been thingking is just maybe he can help me with some tips and help finish quests bcs he was lvl 31 and im cool with it, his name is -Anehunaf. He gave me my-first-legendary items and im just like wow is it free? I mean, I bought common weapon for 3k, and these things he gave me must be a real deal. eveything just happen like a -wow -really -seriously back then when Im under lvl 27, everything just like a surprise idk anything about this game, (it's my first time visiting forum) ppl gave me stuff and I ended up called gronk, poor, noob bcs I open any chest that I found and got full of my inventory and Im just like "huh? is it wrong? The chest is waiting to be opened right? I mean, there was a BIG creature and some archers guarding the chest, it must be important. ?
    I just can help myself of being stupid.

And I start earning money with some sales when I reach lvl 20, I just don't know the common price then I give my own price, I remember selling legendary armor for around 5k which is actually 15k on the auction, buy silver chest for 3k, and someone ever giving me trade request and I give him my legendary sword and he gave me cooper chest. Sweet!

Idk what else I can share here, bcs actually there's a lot of fun and funny moments but I just can't remember it well ) either it's personal or not really important.

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by Octavianiw; 08-29-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

welcome to the forums mate, what a great timing, the new expansion will be released in a couple of hours from now.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

) cool!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Welcome to the Forums!

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.