Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Well,I dont preety much like to talk about myself,and I find it a bit strange bragging about how I help people,but here it goes...I started playing last year around august.But still,im pure legendary and still a bit noobish,but I still didn't lose hope. Mostly,I pvp.How i help people?The same way i was helped.I help rogues,like me,giving them hints on how to survive in pvp,what skills are usefull,I give them better gear if I have,Im helping also guild members,in pvp/tdm/pve as much as i can.Its not a big deal actually,but I'm doing my best and I just feel like returning back the assistance and support that I recived...Anyway,good luck to everybody!Awesome thread!Have a nice day!
    There are no bindings I can't escape. No trap I can't evade. No doors I can't open.
    I am coming for you. Pleasant dreams
    EOS FOREVER/IGN - Rux (retired)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

I like how people are asking for sympathy votes like "I had a car accident, gimme glacian!".
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As a congratulation give for me and my little one <3
    IGN : Christiney

It's so miracle and cute right?? <3

• Rogue : Christiney
    • Warrior : Christineyy
    • Sorcerer : Christineyyy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Im quite new to AL (joined in april) and quite noob , dont even know how to make a lot of money in AL which means my money is always below 100k (which is often 10k-20k) . I farm for locked everytime I got luck elixir , my most precious item is pet wraithjaw (bought for 85k from selling locked) . Im lvl 35 now with all legendary and epic gear , got lvl 31 banner , almost 75% to 36 , so this may show you how much I love farming . All I need is a lep pendant , so I can farm for more money . If you give me one I will be so much appreciated . My character name in game is Sceazikua . Its OK if you dont give me , its just a little dream from a stranger .
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 09-03-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Include me or not. Very cool you giving away these things. May fortune come to you more than it has.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello, first of all i just wanted the legendaries and gold, why? First, everybody here wants the glacian egg, well ive been sticking to my pet and it helped me a LOT, i know its just a game but i felt really close to my ribbit, the boy can fight, and i kinda dont want to stick to another pet.

Ok... So why i am unique? Im not, im just a normal player with not enough money to buy plats or anything buyable in this game, trying to get to the leaderboards with 0.0000000001 chance, so i want the gear so i can be better. That made me unique.

I helped a ton of people, loss a lot of items, but it was worth it for them saying " YOU ARE SOO AWESOME" so i really apreciate if i could be the one to be helped. I mean i never ask anything in return, but i would apreciate the help if i could get the gold and the items and glacian

My IGN is Cykus
    Last edited by Kycus; 09-02-2013 at 05:42 AM.
    COOLNESS OVERDOSE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

I deleted my last post so I'll enter again, with the same thing, just more detailed

I'm a 13 year old boy with cancer. I was diagnosed 10 months ago (take 5 days). I, hands down, probably had the wost birthday ever. 1) I was in the hospital for 2 weeks that time. And 2) I had a horrible backache that night that literally drove me insane and out of control. My dad almost got an arm stroke by seeing me in that state. Celebrities come to visit the hospital once in a while to make us happy. So if I win, I'll just consider Glacian as a celebrity coming to me to make me happy But I think I deserve it because I didn't get a birthday present

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    I like how people are asking for sympathy votes like "I had a car accident, gimme glacian!".
    Is my post a sob story? Sorry I just had to check >_>

This is bramer - signing out
    Let's make kids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I would like to post in honor of my good friend and Guild Master: Alrisaia

I want to thank him for everything he's done for the players of Arcane Legends. He is the single most selfless and strongest leader I have ever met! The world needs more people like you!
    Officer <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

hey doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
    It is human nature to want things, better things, then I would be lying to myself if I say I don't desire to have a glacian egg or any arcane items for that matter. Why do I deserve you might ask. Arcane Legends is the first MMORPG I played and I love the community here. I joined in November 2012, I got addicted with the game, so I thought then (Season 1) that I would do something that would make the community more interested in the game as well as the forums. Here's what I did, I made several contests, starting in Season 1, using the elements of the game that I found interesting. Below are the contests I made back then, don't get confused about the names, I was TheHobbit back, then I renamed after I announced my semi-retirement.

1. This is my very first contest, wherein I asked contestants to cooperate defeating Bael as well winning this contest.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-or-not-to-die

2. Normal chests were very appealing back then, second only to eggs, so I made a contest out of finding chests.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-CHEST-HUNTING!

3. There was an update on the game in which, one of the effects affected Klutus on Ydra Forest, he can't hurt you anymore (this was fun, see for yourself)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...imited-chance)

4. Dying while playing the game is inevitable, but some players keep their 0 death count clean, so I asked those players with death counts to join my contest and win a prize.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...(Death)-Number

5. Snaggle and Wrathjaws then dropped like crazy on some of the elite maps, so I decided to give away a pair by guessing a short trivia.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...nt-Achievement!

6. My Christmas contest, yehey, I thought, why can't we sing in-game, so I decided to make this contest and asked other singers to join me (we have Santas here,lol)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-of-Christmas)

7. My retirement contest, I gave away a million gold to the winner. I didn't regret this because I recoup my gold by farming. Some convinced me not to quit and they succeeded.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...I-ll-Ever-Make

8. Its has been a practice of STS to announce who are the top 50 who capped early when a new expansion is released. I made a 'guess what my place is" contest. You can try this also, just ask H2N privately about your place and make a contest out of it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...at-my-place-is

9. As a spin-off of my chest hunting contest, I made an egg-hunting contest

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Egg-for-an-Egg

10. Ping has been an issue especially if a new expansion is released, so I made a 'who's got the highest ping' contest. (This is my last contest)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...st-Ping-anyone

Now back to your question, why do I deserve it. Well, Ill answer first on what will I do with Glacian egg. Definitely, I'll sell it (this may offend you, but hear me out first). It's been awhile since I made a contest, so I'm planning on selling the egg, then part of the proceeds I will a grand contest that will be held on the anniversary of me, joining the game. The rest I'll buy some mythics to equip my main character. I deserve to get the egg because I have purpose of giving it back (by selling it and making a grand contest out of the proceeds). Take a look at the contest forum, mostly its about 'make me a sig' contest, which for me lacks the element of fun and limits the number of participants. My contests, however, as you can see above, benefits the community as a whole.

Thanks,

Timewizard(formerly TheHobbit)

If i get it from Your contest ok.. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Name:  Contest screenshot.png
Views: 209
Size:  1.36 MB

Ah man, I would plant a tree if I get a Glacian!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Se7eN For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Ah nice to see such a awesome competition here.

Well let me tell you a bit about myself, I started AL in mid september 2012 and as many people will agree I am probably the newbiest s1 player out there because I have never been lucky with my drops and have never settled down on 1 account (I have like 50 toons) (all noobs)

And I got a question, when did you loot glacian because I remember putting like 100 locks on cs and maybr half brought by you, maybe I gave you a glacian crate! Err well im special because god loves me (song) err err im special in my own way? I make loads of friends everyday and I play constantly like 5hrs a day.

If I won dis glacian I would open it and settle down on 1 account with an awesome pet owning people! And giving away sum spare change!

So mr uniqueness please can you...

Change my life.

Wait there!

What have I done to forums? Have I done to forums what?

IVe done everything

Hit 1k posts
    Got banned
    Got banned again
    MAde friends
    MAde 0 death guide 4k views!
    Talked to doc (best experience)
    Posted in this thread (best experience i won!) Id make a sig about it!
    Gotbanned again

YEs watch out we gotta badass overe here! Gimme glacian to keep meh of the streets FAm!!!
    Last edited by Cremated; 08-31-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rolks View Post
    Long story short. I was involved in a very horrible accident June 14. I worked from 9 to 6 and when I was getting a ride home, my friends car over heated on the freeway. We pulled over to the side of the freeway so we can let it cool down. While my friend was pouring water into the radiator a drunk driver plowed into his car and both cars hit me. I woke up in the middle of the freeway bloody and in a lot of pain. I was trying to figure out what happened and my friend was telling me not to get up that i was hit by a car and that he thought my leg was broken. I blacked out and woke up when the paramedics got on scene. It was painful how they had to lift me onto the Ambulance. Next time I woke up I was in the hospital where I got to see My GF and some friends for a couple minutes before they rushed me into surgery. Next time i woke up i was in a hospital room where most of my family was in. They had me on Morphine and Norcos, later on the next day I found out I suffered from a Broken Femur bone and Had a metal rod inserted into it and I had Internal Bruising but no tearing in my stomach. They had to cut my stomach open and check my organs one by one. Honestly its a miracle that im still alive and that I only suffered these not so minor but not lethal Injuries. My GF is currently 6 months pregnant and I just turned 22 on August 20. Since I've been recovering from all of this I became Addicted to this game. I love it lol. Its's been 2ish Months since all this happened and im already walking and looking normal. I would post pics but they might be too graphic for the forums haha

This made me cry
    Oh my gosh dude... that was a sad story.

-Tishamaxine
    Last edited by Tishamaxine; 08-31-2013 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Add me on Arcane Legends! IGN : Tishamaxine
    " Hate me for who I am, at least im not pretending to be someone im not. "
    Signature made by Beelzzebob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi.

I am entering this contest, even though the chance to win is low, I can always try, so here I am.

I am Autruche, which mean Struthio in french. I am not unique, and can't pretend that since I am like the 7 bilions peoples there's on earth ( or 7 milions ? who knows ).

I am quite new to Arcane Legends, so the community don't know me, but I think that I am helping as I can, like doing maps with other from my level, to help them, even if we don't know each others. This is not a big deal, I know, but so far this is the most I can do for now.

If I had to explain you why I'm not typical, tell I would tell you to just look at my name ! I'm not like other, for me everything is cool, I'm just a guy who just want to enjoy his time playing, or whatever I do, I just enjoy. This is the way I am, always laughing, smiling, and crying when laughing too hard . You would know, If I win, what I would do with these goods ? I'll just use them to go as far as I can, since people are only interested by the riches, all I ever wanted is to have people around me, not like I'm at the middle of the circle, but I'm part of a big circle, a circle that would be as big as earth, this is what I want.

Once, a famous french poet, Victor Hugo, said " Je crois ce que je dis, je fais ce que je crois. " which mean " I believe what I say, I do what I believe ", that explain exactly Autruche ( yes I am talking about me at the third person ! ).

After those few poetic words, my presentation end. Hope, even if I don't win, you liked it. Feel free to add me, it's always good having some people around you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I mostly see:

Ok basically,

I died, I came back to life noe gimme damn glacian. Feel sory for me.

SEriously, I know I come across harsh but this isnt the place to really talk about accidents, issues with life. And may put an unfair advantage over people who have nothing extraordinary to tell you. Like how is telling him a story about your car crash going to win you a egg?

SOrry I think its weird. You should restrict competition to game topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I deserve glacian and your items because I help new people, give them starting funds, feed their families and
    I am just JOKING with you.
    I am not gonna write about how much I deserve getting your items nor am I gonna write about why I do not.

Instead I am gonna give you this:

Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
    1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

Now go make yourself some pancakes, because they are delicious!
    Bye!

IGN: Odeathz
    Last edited by Samperz; 08-31-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cremated:1247530
    I mostly see:

Ok basically,

I died, I came back to life noe gimme damn glacian. Feel sory for me.

SEriously, I know I come across harsh but this isnt the place to really talk about accidents, issues with life. And may put an unfair advantage over people who have nothing extraordinary to tell you. Like how is telling him a story about your car crash going to win you a egg?

SOrry I think its weird. You should restrict competition to game topic.
    Sympathy vote: "I just broke my leg, gimme glacian" or "ifailed my exams, i need glacian".

LOL
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Autruche View Post
    Once, a famous french poet, Victor Hugo, said " Je crois ce que je dis, je fais ce que je crois. " which mean " I believe what I say, I do what I believe ", that explain exactly Autruche ( yes I am talking about me at the third person ! ).
    "Imagination is intelligence with an erection" -Victor Hugo's bes quote

N E WAyZ...I'm unique in the sense I don't kiss arse for gold, or go for the sympathy thing. Glacian would awesome, that's that. Cool of you to do this, I'm just surprised the lengths people go to try and manipulate their way into dem monies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default I'm a rogue...

I guess I don't have a lot of reasons if not none at all, but it all works out like this.
    I'm a casual gamer you might say and these things are practically impossible for me to even dream about. You've probably given them all away already and I guess I don't even have a right to ask for any of them. But since you've so nicely said you'd give them away I thought I'd write a message and tell you that if you could really give me those items, I'd be infinitely indebted and thankful for your warm-hearted generosity. As I do not know how to I didn't take any screenies of my toon but if you wish to contact me my name is Quirkyas. thx so much for reading (if you did)