Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

I deserve it because I love you! <3

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

well i think im unique because im not selfish so i give stuff away all the time i also help alot of ppl do elite and pvp
    if i would get the glacian egg i would sell this item and give the gold to my guildies and friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Ign: NoisyKillar

Hello
    I speak my mind and I don't care about what people might think about me because of it.
    The best thing a person can give you is freedom, freedom to do whatever oneself desire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    "Imagination is intelligence with an erection" -Victor Hugo's bes quote

N E WAyZ...I'm unique in the sense I don't kiss arse for gold, or go for the sympathy thing. Glacian would awesome, that's that. Cool of you to do this, I'm just surprised the lengths people go to try and manipulate their way into dem monies.
    You cannot tell that it is Victor Hugo's best quote, this man made so many things that there's no best quote with Victor Hugo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Have fun reading all these post jabu ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I am sincere because I can't get a hang of this game. I want these things so that I can really get a hold on this game. I have 26k atm and can't seem to do much better than that. There have been many players whi say that there is no muddle class in this game, and I think it's true... And I'm on the lower end. The big- time merhes and plat spenders knock my miney- making career in this game to the ground, so that I can't even hope to get any good amount of gold. I would use the rewards for this contest to become a worthy player for this game. Because I could never figure out wht to do with the tremendous amount of gold I would win, I would hold contests and try my best as a single player to help there become a middle class in this game. Even though the best help and good I can give this game is a bunch of runs with friends, I feel like I can do a lot better with more gold. Thanks for reading, and pleaseee pick me IGN Weeegeee

Thanks!
    -Wee
    Last edited by ooommmggg; 08-31-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eh I think I've seen you before ehhhh :/ so is the contest true and I don't care no pics? Still don't care I want to enter :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I deserve glacian because im a normal player who works hard, i never use real cash, but because of you it might be my first time to get an arcane pet. It would be nice btw: my name in the game is Stringshot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Won't it be great if I won without saying anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im unique cuz probably if I get the glacian egg ill probably give it back to u cuz i know getting glacian takes effort,time and to some others to the extent spending real money. . . But ill keep the cash XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    I am unique because....

I did not write my threads and posts because I wanted a shield (referring to the Goa Shield in PL) or title or anything else as reward heck I even joined the Forums after both have been shut down,
    I started foruming because of the joy of helping people and the every days fun which always cracks me up here,

Since I started foruming I met a good friend called revealing , even people whom I wouldn't dare to talk with in-game, heck I even realized many people are even worshiping my threads!

I admit the forums became a part of my life (< gosh sounds that awkward), but I LOVE it!

I don't believe in Karma, but take me as example, I'm always happy and more than satisfied when I noticed I successfully helped some one with anything, be it an advice on an issue or simply with my threads.
    Thanks for mentioning name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

If I win glacian my longtime dream will come true... I sell him and can finally buy Hammerjaw . I have wanted him since he came out. (And there will leave nice money after I sell him and buy HJ ... if I win him XD)
    Last edited by Orageunas; 09-01-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Red face

I always want an arcane pet.. But it seems just like a dream that never come true. I am a merchant n build my wealthy step by step from small pieces to be like this.. from a noob poor boy until become someone like this is takes a long learn n experience. at now my economy is not too bad but not rich either. at least i hav many fun memories in AL. and whatever i done i know i cantnever surpass ppl who grinding all with real cash there.. the moment tht makes me happy i can be one of the most helpful officer in my family (guild), we hav a great time n fun together, i like helping ppl and hate hear others ppl say something rude. this is juz a game so i got to enjoy it. at least the last thing i always want is arcane pet. When i got it i will use it as my best pet ever thx =)
    Last edited by n19one; 09-01-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Hey jabu69!

Thanks for hosting this contest. I'm not the most well-known player around the community, nor am I one of the better players in game. I'm just your average STG player that goes with the flow. I'd like to win a prize simply because I haven't had nearly as much time to play anymore as I used to and thus would like to make some extra gold to ensure that I will survive this expansion. I know that this isn't the greatest post, but it's all I got for now. Good luck to all and thanks again for hosting the contest.

-Jcyee (IGN)
    Jcyee: 76 PL Bear | 41 AL Warrior | 36 DL Vampire

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Hey, first off nice contest thats actually legit haha most this big get sketchy and only the dude wanted hella thanks and the rick rolled everyone so thanks for that! And um well i'm unique because uhm i use the name billionaire but actually am broker than a broken bottle lmao. How ironic? Thats all i have! No guilt trip here!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

There are only 3 important things in this world Arcane Legends, cookies and free stuff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello. I would like to have a glacian egg because I don't think i'll be able to obtain one in a long while if ever. I am a rogue and I believe glacian will help me greatly in both pve and pvp. Good luck to all the other contestants :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Im gonna sell the glacian egg and will fulfill my dream getting a runic flare the Rest money i will spend on my guildmates. We are rank 27 of top guilds but to climb higher we need more pros so i will buy some mythic sets for all officers...hope i win lol;D
    Btw youre really generous...i think no one gonna giveaway such valuable items o_O thx in advance
    Last edited by Juicymango; 09-01-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango View Post
    Im gonna sell the glacian egg and will fulfill my dream getting a runic flare the Rest money i will spend on my guildmates. We are rank 27 of top guilds but to climb higher we need more pros so i will buy some mythic sets for all officers...hope i win lol;D
    Btw youre really generous...i think no one gonna giveaway such valuable items o_O thx in advance
    I guess he's quitting this game.
    So he wants to give everything in his inventory.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Got scammed badly, and can't recover like bless because the same scammer left them some stuff because they was probably taking the mythics from me, so this would be the greatest thing that will happen to me since THE SCAM.....