Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

hola my nombre es pablo. I play arcane legando for 3 years noaw, but no get any arcanando itemandos, Glacian es muy bueno pet. Senor plz give to me.

In all seriousness though, I don't expect to win anything at all, but I'm glad to see that the community hasn't changed much in 3 years since when I first picked PL up; you guys still rock! Thanks everyone for welcoming me back and a special thanks to my guild members for putting up with my stupid questions. Just started AL 7 days ago (and isn't 7 a lucky number? )It's been a blast so far and I'm looking for copious hours of entertainment out of the game. I also learned that locked crates are a big no/no, had to learn that the hard way... Not a single one of my hard earn plat will be spent on those anymore <_<.

Glacian would be nice ^^, But I really don't need it as I got really lucky with some crates and got a samael drop. Although I'd be lying If i said that I wouldn't want to use that ice ball on my rogue <3
    Last edited by Sigkill; 09-04-2013 at 10:33 PM.