I love this!

Quote Originally Posted by IronMonkey View Post
Let me add, each season introduced different types of gear, with new gears better than the previous gears, as follows.

Season 1- Berserkers/Juggernauts(warrior),Cloak/Leather(rogue) and Demonlogist(mage)
Season 2 -Demonlords
Season 3 - Sealords/Bloodhammers
Season 4 - Noble gears, and
Season 5 - Architects

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think it would be better if the older maps (say Brack to Ydra) would only drop elite gears scaled up to lvl 16 and Dead city maps scaled to 21, and Kraken, lvl 26 and so and so forth. By then we could revisit these old elite maps and farm for discontinued gears, which would make farming more diverse.

What is happening is the best gears at low levels have been hoarded by rich players, if you wanna start the game as a newbie using the gold the quests give you, you have no chance of obtaining the best gear atm because the price are way too high, except for crappy pinks inside crates. There are maybe some valuable pinks inside crates but the game will look like a "pay to win" game if the only access to the best gear is by opening crates.

Thus, I would suggest, make those discontinued items farmable again, the farming will be much diverse and players (who would like to twink) can compete with other players.