Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Default Increase damage / dps on mythic sword

Current mythic bow dmg > current legendary bow
    Current mythic gun dmg > current legendary gun
    Current mythic sword & shield dmg < current legendary sword & shield

Only the armor is better. Maybe if you could slightly increase the dmg/dps and/or give it a proc that is useful for pvp.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Warriors are the tanking class, mythic sword is still the BEST for tanking nothing needs to be changed if you want damage use a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

The Mythic Sword 'n Shield is a tanking weapon. It's meant for defensive purposes. If you want something offensive, get the Maul or another hammer. Besides, they've already buffed the Mythic Sword 'n Shield once.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
    The Mythic Sword 'n Shield is a tanking weapon. It's meant for defensive purposes. If you want something offensive, get the Maul or another hammer. Besides, they've already buffed the Mythic Sword 'n Shield once.
    Definitely a valid point. I had no idea that the Pavise had less damage than the Targes, though. That doesn't seem right for a weapon "being the best of it's kind" for two seasons. I don't think scaling up the Pavise's damage to match or be slightly greater than the Targe would have detrimental effects throughout the game. If anything, it would only be a positive modification that would ultimately benefit any party running with a Pavise-wielding warrior (more "hate" of mobs accrued through damage) In the end, if a warrior wants to produce damage output, he has to spec for it and use a 2H weapon like you mentioned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
    I'm not saying for them to make the Mythic Sword and Shield have higher dmg than the 2 handed weapons but to have at least slightly higher dmg than the current non-elite sword & shield weapons since the other mythic weapons have that type of treatment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I'm not saying for them to make the Mythic Sword and Shield have higher dmg than the 2 handed weapons but to have at least slightly higher dmg than the current non-elite sword & shield weapons since the other mythic weapons have that type of treatment.
    Eh, I guess that's valid. But the thing I see here is that the Mythic Sword 'n Shield would probably have better stats overall.