Great idea. I would love to help you in any way possible on this project with input and such. I created a FB page for my guild to help better organize members and activities a couple of months ago because nothing like this existed. I would like to point out one little thing that stood out to me from the aforementioned suggestions.....that of the complaint statistics. As an officer and even before I was one I have witnessed people that were rightfully removed and sometimes banned from the guild only find a way to get back in on the same toon or an alt and wreak havoc until removed again. Some would be so scorned that they would do ANYTHING to bad mouth the guild and/or any of its members. One person with a vendetta, plenty of time, and multiple toons or accounts could file NUMEROUS complaints aimed solely at destroying a guild's character and now ranking. I just wanted to point that one pertinent thing out while fresh on my mind. I shall DEFINITELY be keeping track of this post and how your progress is coming along. Thanks a million for partaking in this endeavor of a long needed and overdue guild management system.