Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Giving away glacian + gold + lvl 31 legendaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

oh boy this is a hard one :P ......... well let me see :P ........best guild mates i got at high powered ..... they are total strangers but a FUN family virtually

hope this suffices for the draw ;D

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coolpaulnoel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Updated my post First page

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heya! So I am Carbonnel and I am unique because.. uhmm, I think my username says it all. Looool.

Okay, so the reason why I wanted Glacian's egg is because I will sell it to make more money. That's all. I don't use excuses XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

I only want the glacian to be honest (everyone here probably in or around the same boat) but not for me. My buddy Killingsworth (pm him in game and give to him if you like, saves me time if you choose to award to me) he has been playing almost as long as I have (I started in late fall) And has opened many, many locked without any luck at arcane. He has most aps but is stuck to where he cant farm enough gold for an arcane pet easily and isn't competitive in PvP without one (I have a Hammerjaw and the difference is immediately noticeable). He has said he may quit the game because he's so frustrated with the game. He's a pure tank and that 10% armor buff from glacian's arcane ability makes him drool all the time. I'd love to see this guy stay so that's why I think he deserves it. I know its all in your hands mate, but please help kill out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello there Jabu,

First of all let me make it clear that I admire you're generosity of this contest. I know you are quitting and you want to give away and that's what I find admirable.

Let me tell you a bit about myself, My name is James, I am nearly 15 (September 20th) (7days). I have just started my chosen GCSE courses. Recently I have had some issues were my mother and father divorced which left me in a state of shock. I didn't want to decide over a parent so I just live with both. I played AL to get over all my stress.

I have got to level 31 rogue and was like wow. So much grinding, so much happiness. I just started a sorc level 7 now And am really enjoying it. I think I am unique because I play this game not only for fun but to exclude myself from reality were my life fails. I would love to win the stuff, whatever exactly but glacian would be amazing on my sorc. I cant spend real money on this game because I have no job and am quite shy but caring. One of my fave quotes which helps me carry on with life is.

“Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
    to get there.”
    ― J.R. Ward, Lover Mine

This quote really suits me since I am pretty much failing life atm but I just need to pick my self up, ignore the bullys and be happy. When I am older I would love the job as a computer programmer, it has been my admiration for life and would love to be one.

The main reasons I want either items-

Legendaries, to gear up my accounts finally with nice gear and be strong.

Lep pendant- I read some guides and heard you can come rich by farming locks but need luck. And thats one thing I dont have.. luck.

Glacian, I would cry with joy if I won this. I would have a panic attack when I click open. I know it sounds selfish but I would want it to be famous and well known for my pet it would follow me around and would go wowow. I would feel amazing. This is the one item that can help me make friends, socialize and feel proud of myself.

Glacian name- inMemoryOfUnique

So if I was going to ever win glacian would change my life forever and ever. Thanks for reading and I will always respect.

Ign: Virtualize

BTw I started in september and am so nubbbyy (((
    Last edited by Virtualize; 09-13-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi uniqueeee. I'm velvetblossom, a rogue. I really wish I could say something extraordinary but who doesn't want free stuff?! lol I would love to inherit some of your things as I try really hard to be a good player and farm but I'm not that lucky lol. I would appreciate it if I were the lucky chosen one and name the glacian after you!

It would be cool if you split the prizes like someone gets x amount of gold and others too. That way everyone gets a piece of your inheritance lol Just a thought but I know thats a lot of work

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post

Attachment 40298

This is some of my friends in-game:

Cassadeepope, Ladydice, Guitardude, Abrai, Vorenusnpullo, Pizzasalad, Ruzada, Demonassa, Smoller-Relloms, Emmacheese & Joncheese, Ghost, Alhuntrazeck, Zegost, Yashh, Carmany, Paulsebi, Leyskettle, Aziiii, Applepiie, Orangekahel, Darqueangel, Ipredator, Ucasaci, Beuefres, Divinehawks, Davidleee, Poopingpee, Samdegreat, Avaree, Meecah, Falmear, Vaffy, Chiyuk, Cheeeezecake, Jennavice, Castellanna, Laveen, Outlawlegend, Xcs, Agrippal, Uziscata, Elmare, Makmag, Alfai, Juicymango, Drgrimmy, Mysticaleagle, Sammokddadd, Apollo, Energizeric, Linkincena, Krearaw, Delphina, Snackie, Noisykillar, Leoakre, Henryxii, Stingxray, Jimmychong, Asterox & Safiras, Almeerah, Cero, Haligali, Rasi, Hinataaaaaaa, Inkredble, Wolfthebad, Oldmurda, Braverock, Igameplayl, Zuzeq, Photomac, Wowsome, Drinksnapple, Estherfan, Sheener, Samuraisoul, Jetsett, Trustysnow, Afrobug, Dejayzz, Deserted, Jamesthelord, Callisters, Miniopopopop, Xeapon, Onestrikedead, Trokor, Thren, Missdynamic, Ujiolo, Defamed, Keyou, Sinarea, Addictz, Wooooohooooo, Limsyoker, Greendiamond, Drakko, Ladylunaix, Bloodcoatface, Trueorigins, Timewizard, Juaki, Pandamoni, Mjolnir, Calmedfear, Kuragasi, Lightxaver, Improve ect...

Deadroth should win, as he has me as a friend so obviously he is an awesome player XD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Samdegreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Aww friend I appreciate Your noble compliment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

IGN: Luffydd
    entering the contest

I've been playing this game for 2 years now. still not getting much luck with anything. i farm everyday and have tried opening locks.
    I would like to win glacian so i can improve and ill appreciate it soo much.
    that will be my first high rarity item, since the only gear above legendary rarity i have is lep amulet.
    I love pets and ill raise glacian with love!
    Ggonfreecss (Five Elements)
    Rrukia (Five Elements)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guildarts View Post
    IGN: Luffydd
    entering the contest

I've been playing this game for 2 years now. still not getting much luck with anything. i farm everyday and have tried opening locks.
    I would like to win glacian so i can improve and ill appreciate it soo much.
    that will be my first high rarity item, since the only gear above legendary rarity i have is lep amulet.
    I love pets and ill raise glacian with love!
    This game is from 1 year ago...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Omgg so many post... When is this contest over? And how will you choose winners?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would love to win one of your items or some $ :-) i could sure use it at this point! I have no mythics or decent pets so i get my butt kicked in pvp :-P
    Ign: Iflybynight lvl 33

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

need glacian hehe in my lvl23 twink so can i beat all of my enemy in arena hehe but not all of enemys jajaja good luck in this contest wish you luck hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If I'd get that glacian, I'd sell it, so from then on I got enough money to merch and lend out some money to one of my trusted friends.
    IGN: Konviict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I also got scammed...and uh my parents died at an early age and the glacian will give me another father figure to look up too and love. My cousin's uncle's friends's brother's pet dog died and it had a huge impact on my life, once again the glacian may help me get through these troubled times. Thank you.

-jdogxtreme
    Last edited by jdoggy; 09-14-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdoggy:1265740
    I also got scammed...and uh my parents died at an early age and the glacian will give me another father figure to look up too and love. My cousin's uncle's friends's brother's pet dog died and it had a huge impact on my life, once again the glacian may help me get through these troubled times. Thank you.

-jdogxtreme
    x 10000 thanks. So MUCH truth about most of these
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jdoggy View Post

-jdogxtreme
    Oh oh the same happend to me too...and yesterday my sister got murdered lol...at least try to be serious guys...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juicymango:1265799
    Quote Originally Posted by jdoggy View Post

-jdogxtreme
    Oh oh the same happend to me too...and yesterday my sister got murdered lol...at least try to be serious guys...
    Sarcasm...-.-
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts
    I wish I were me.