Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Some random kid threatened to...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Worst suggestions ever:

Quote Originally Posted by gwippy View Post
    Alrighty im horrified that no one has suggested this. i've done this many times and its helped me out unbelievably ok heres what you do.
    Goto the shops and buy some gas cyclinders doesn't matter which size but the bigger the better so once you have enough to say if the were simultaneously lit it would provide enough lift to get your weight airborne you know you've got it right, so then you gets some glue and glue them together next is the tricky party you have to gets some rope and glue that to the cylinders so now you have something in this sort of shape --------[_][_][_] the boxes being the cyclinders then what you do is always carry it around with you once the bully confronts you, you light the cyclinders while holding the rope it should fire in one direction so after you've fired it and its propelling away from you start spinning in circles while holding the rope this now your weapon if you do get lucky and hit the bully he'll most likely die if not he'll probably be to scared to ever come within 3ft of you.

ps. i'm not responsible for any damage you may cause to yourself, anyone you hit or your sorroundings
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfstar View Post
    buy a shotgun or a taser
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Ive had my share of school fights, you just gotta know how to fight... if i were you, id have kicked his *** as soon as he said it, Telling counselers makes things worse, they never do jack. My *** hes gonna hurt u after school, if he were gonna do somthing, hed have done it there.

@darkchylde. I guess thats how they do it up in the hood of texas.

Don't suggest that people go buy guns, taser, fire bombs, whatever. Someone might actually take you up on it. Most idiotic comments ever.

And don't suggest filing a false report either:

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    Let me be the voice of reason once again…. No need to inflect physical pain on the enemy, they will heal.. get him emotionally where he can never heal and remember it for life.. that’s getting back.

This is what you do, walk to the bully and make sure ur in the a crowed place where he cannot hurt you right there.. then you take your cell phone or a pocket recorder and record all the threatening things he is saying to you and in the recording you DO NOT threaten back.

Then you go to the police and your parents (with recording) and claim that you are traumatized and that this is affecting you in ways like you cannot sleep, school work, etc and make it as out of proportion as you can saying this has been going on for 6 mths. Then you LIE about the amount of times he has done this to you and you also LIE and MAKE THINGS up about how he hits you while walking by, plays tricks on you and basically making you life a living hell.

In this scenario, the police will go to the principle and the kids parents and I guarantee you that he can never ever touch you… him or any of his friends.

The finale is after you do this, you ask the bully to have a quick chat in the corner of the hall or wherever and laugh at him... after that you punch yourself in the face or hit your head against the wall, basically anything that leaves a mark and run out screaming into the principle’s office saying the bully has beat you up after you told on him and make the biggest scene known to man and go to the police also….

Your revenge is done
    PROPER suggestion:

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    If you live in the USA some states now consider bullying a crime.

In my state if a person in the school attempts to physically or emotionally hurt you the offender may face jail time.
    Also my state the teachers have to report this by law.

So I would file a police report and talk to the principal.

Good luck.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Did dark just make a Pentapost? aww dang it was a quad.

Seems like you drink things stronger than 40s.... But i bet the deer wonder when the next lung shot will be. and they just sit on their bed eatin blackberries.

Edit

Dude.... Bullying a crime? dayuum these americans are gettin liberal.
    Last edited by TwinkTastical; 11-12-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

In Pennsylvania, Bullying is not a crime per se. It would fall under Harassment though whether verbal or minor physical.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    That's a good way to get your a*s kicked O.o
    W8

I think I kno what he means. The person saying want to get your as kicked is going to get afraid that he has to deal with a whole bunch of people that will stare at them

That person will get nervous and back off
    Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Lvl 5 twinks now? Jeez, twinking has gone to a whole new level...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    FAIL! (oh man I always wanted to say that...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    It stops now!!!
    Epic. Win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Bullying is a crime in MA

Staff in a school are required by law to report any type of bullying.
    They made it bullying a crime in MA after some horrific storys of cyber bullying and physical bullying resulted in... Yeah

Also I'm glad someone agreed with my reply.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guns should not be involved. Just get one of your friends to hit on their girlfriends until they beat him up and get all of that anger out. If they don't have girlfriends, don't worry. People who are afraid to talk to girls are not a threat.

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hell nah in texas we are republican thru thru hate obama and as red as red as a state can be .....liberals an demorats i got a permit to hunt em he he
    Last edited by Darkchylde; 11-14-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

guns should be involved then they dont come back to haunt you and stab you in the back. i love me some guns and me my redkneck, hillbilly and country friends are building a militia for the war thats coming to america down here in texas and the south
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

jerry brown is your new governor in jan 3 2011 untill then arnold gov i also see this brown fella is democrat r demorat uh california is screwed everybody better hide ther bats sticks and whatever you use to protect with cause i know it aint no guns damn i dont even think you can hav a bb gun r a slingshot he he

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    oh yea i dont drink fourty's gangsters do that and sit on a porch and wonder wher the next drive by gonna be, i drink dos equis with a lime and sam adams and jager shots with deer blood and bud light and when its cold i drink some jim beam r jack daniels whiskey to warm up with but i only drink on the weekends , oh i also hunted bear black bear in arkansas and colorado and all kinds of critters with guns and bow, nah jus dont be so critical bout some one on forums i jus got a new laptop im jus gettin use too giv people a chance
    lol Dos Equis I love their comercials.

"He is the most interesting man in the world"
    "He is the life of parties that he doesn't even attend"
    "If he we're to punch you in the face, you might have a tendancy to thank him"

"I don't drink often, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis"

Best beer comercial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

DAyyuuuum you are the God of tripple posting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This by far is one of the funniest posting and replies in a long time. I lmao last night reading through them. The fact that everyone totally forgot what the post was by page 2 kills me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ye we jus keep it goin ....jus fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Balonia View Post
    This by far is one of the funniest posting and replies in a long time. I lmao last night reading through them. The fact that everyone totally forgot what the post was by page 2 kills me.
    he is the most interesting man in the world.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

ye dos equis with a lime............stay thirsty my friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

da,m we got 735 views we mus be doin somthin right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ye dos equis with a lime............stay thirsty my friends
    lol forgot about that one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

da,m we got 735 views we mus be doin somthin right
    he is the life of a party that he doesn't even attend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a solution to your problem. Take Mysticaldreams idea and put an inflatable dummy that looks exactly like you outside the school as a diversion while you sneak into the basement of the school or a classroom and hide there under a desk until a teacher or janitor arrives to save the day. but if that don't happen then still use the dummy as a diversion but instead of hiding in a classroom quietly make your way to the side or back of the school where they won't be expecting you and dig a big hole that you can use as a grave. then get on your knees and pray. I hope my kind suggestion is helpful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Texas is full of nasty conservative republicans.
    And we kicked the rangers ***.
    Last edited by Flonkas; 11-20-2010 at 08:54 PM.