Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Skyward Smash Upgrade: 25% chance of stunning, In Reality = 99% Stunning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    If I'm reading this right: You're saying that if I perform Skyward Smash on a group of 4 targets, each individual target has a 25% chance of being stunned? I could see this as a plausible way the skill operates. It also makes much more sense rather than just the using of the skill itself granting a 25% stun chance (to all targets in range).
    I think the stun mechanics works like "reroll timing" If You perform SS in the time of Stun it will gain stun. But yes, i could agree also with that You are saying Tae Cause this may work also like not group but for each individual target. So all targets CAN be stuned but they DON"T HAVE to be stuned in the same attack.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    I think the stun mechanics works like "reroll timing" If You perform SS in the time of Stun it will gain stun. But yes, i could agree also with that You are saying Tae Cause this may work also like not group but for each individual target. So all targets CAN be stuned but they DON"T HAVE to be stuned in the same attack.
    Right, that's my overall impression of how many skills, debuffs, and pet abilities work in this game. I still can't say I've seen anything higher than 25% for Skyward Smash, though, as Love is suggesting. PvP is too circumstantial to make accurate observations. But if someone were to test 1 on 1 how many times they get stunned after 100 Skyward Smashes were delivered (excluding dodges/misses), that might change our outlook on this (if we end up with a number like 40/100 or 50/100).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taejo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taejo View Post
    Right, that's my overall impression of how many skills, debuffs, and pet abilities work in this game. I still can't say I've seen anything higher than 25% for Skyward Smash, though, as Love is suggesting. PvP is too circumstantial to make accurate observations. But if someone were to test 1 on 1 how many times they get stunned after 100 Skyward Smashes were delivered (excluding dodges/misses), that might change our outlook on this (if we end up with a number like 40/100 or 50/100).
    I agree. The only way to explain the SS is really bugged is test. I would love to read about it's scores. Maybe Love had same situation like me, we always fits in timing of SS stun, it is called bad luck Or the SS is bugged for real. We will live we will see Thx for interesting replies Taejo At last good man to talk with.

_______
    Waiting for some scores of test!!!
    Dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

I say you nerf ALL the stun panic an terror in AL.

You give us rouge higher crits running ELITE no PvP.

You give arcane mage weapon a little less dmg, because it's like impossible to move. Stunlocked.

You give warrs their healing back.

You give warrs a bit more resistance to crit.

You remove slags 100% stun. I've seen how much they stun this season.

You nerf crit in PvP. I know you see it as "warrs can tank crit and yadda yadda" but don't you ever think that rouges and mages might not be as tankable as an actual tank -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    I say you nerf ALL the stun panic an terror in AL.

You give us rouge higher crits running ELITE no PvP.

You give arcane mage weapon a little less dmg, because it's like impossible to move. Stunlocked.

You give warrs their healing back.

You give warrs a bit more resistance to crit.

You remove slags 100% stun. I've seen how much they stun this season.

You nerf crit in PvP. I know you see it as "warrs can tank crit and yadda yadda" but don't you ever think that rouges and mages might not be as tankable as an actual tank -_-
    Let's not derail this thread - it's about Skyward Smash. However, I agree that stuns are an issue in PvP and that pets are the major culprits - not skills. Personally, I liked it when they weren't involved; but from a business standpoint it was smart of STG to introduce them into PvP in order to make them more attractive for purchasing. Slag and Samael's stuns are simply ridiculous. However, this quote made me feel a little better:

(taken from the last update notes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede
    Yeah Panic supersedes immunity but that should be it. We may have been too generous with Panic though and might look at changing it in the future but that would impact the value of those pets a lot.
    Anyway... back to Skyward Smash...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

OK i just proved in pvp with Deadroth who was just agreeing with Love that stun is 99% ... that in 14 charged SS hits... 10 was without stun and 4 with stun...

First this is not a 99% stun.. second I will do 100 hits and prove some like Love or Deadroth just speaking crap on forum... maybe sts will nerf something... btw there were 3 mages there... Deadroth.. Meecah and Dantus... so proved by 14 hits... stun is not even 50%... but to prove it correctly I will do 100 hits and make you rogues / mages to stop throwing crap without testing... if you think you are someone just posting without knowing what you saying.... then u are wrong..

And Love I already accepted ur deal (dont forget about this)... I'll do with you the 100 hits sets for your gold and prove that is not 99% or 98% or not even 50%... so put ur gold on the table cause I'm coming to get them!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    You wanna throw your gold also in? I can prove you also and take your gold... muhahaha I'll become rich... more guys please ...I wanna get the gold
    What? Are you even reading/comprehending the posts in this thread? I am saying that Skyward Smash is not greater than 25% stun chance. Paul, calm your tone. Your hostile posts are starting to get ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    I agree. The only way to explain the SS is really bugged is test. I would love to read about it's scores. Maybe Love had same situation like me, we always fits in timing of SS stun, it is called bad luck Or the SS is bugged for real. We will live we will see Thx for interesting replies Taejo At last good man to talk with.

_______
    Waiting for some scores of test!!!
    Dead
    Two persons who doesn't know what they speak ... just meet on forum and have love... lmao dead I'm waiting the 100 hits to prove you that you agreed with love and throw crap without knowing what you speaking about... and then I'll decide whats the next step with you... Need more ppls in.. Love prepare yourself cause soon you will have to merch more after Paul will get your gold... and if other intersted to keep same opinion as Love .. Dead etc.. I'm waiting with my bag open to get all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Ok. Reported to have this thread closed. Thanks for ruining it, Paulsebi, with your childish rants.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

I was not speaking about you sorry for not mentioning.. I was referring to Dead and Love.. for throwing just crap with no real tests. etc

Soz again Taejo..

Still waiting persons like Love and Dead to prove how wrong they are... and posting conclusions based on nothings.

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Knock off the trolling plox.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post: